tangerine _dream is a bully!!!! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 09:44 PM   #1
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute
Default tangerine _dream is a bully!!!!

I hate bullie, if you express your opinions about Andy Roddick, or Andre Agassi, or just anything that she does'nt like, she has your posts deleted, which is not a nice thing to do, everybody is entitled to his/or her opinions, and this is a discussion board, and it should be a discussion board

I want to know if is only her opinions matter?
angiel is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2005, 09:45 PM   #2
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: tangerine _dream is a bully!!!!

tangy a bully? noooooooo
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:06 PM   #3
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

two things:

1. This is inappropriate content for a tennis discussion board.

2. If you have a problem with the offending party, the PM function was created for that purpose.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:13 PM   #4
country flag revolution

revolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond reputerevolution has a reputation beyond repute

Well I think Roddick is okay and Agassi is a legend, I am expressing my opinions, are my posts getting deleted?
Old 12-16-2005, 10:14 PM   #5
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiel
I hate bullie, if you express your opinions about Andy Roddick, or Andre Agassi, or just anything that she does'nt like, she has your posts deleted, which is not a nice thing to do, everybody is entitled to his/or her opinions, and this is a discussion board, and it should be a discussion board

Anything that contravened MTF guidelines in your posts? OK, if there were then you might not see it that way, but them being deleted for any other reason would just be ridiculously excessive.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:15 PM   #6
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyd2005
Well I think Roddick is okay and Agassi is a legend, I am expressing my opinions, are my posts getting deleted?
Expressing opinions is fine - as long as they're the right sort of opinions.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Old 12-16-2005, 10:38 PM   #7
country flag Sjengster

Having read through some of your objectionable musings in the Agassi forum, I have to say that you and Gigan would make fine torch-bearers to carry the Sampras-Agassi rivalry forward deep into the 21st century. So evenly matched, the same propensity for pithy antagonistic observations coupled with seemingly random use of smilies to create a faintly surreal, semi-trollish effect.

I wouldn't mind another Sampras-Agassi war of attrition between their respective fans, for me it's exactly the same as the debate about which is better, cats or dogs - I dislike them both, but in very different ways...

Old 12-16-2005, 10:43 PM   #8
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
two things:

ohhh come on, this thread is not as half as bad so most threads on here in last 3 weeks.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:46 PM   #9
country flag DrJules

DrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond reputeDrJules has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
two things:

2. If you have a problem with the offending party, the PM function was created for that purpose.
What is your planned date for reaching 100,000 posts.
DrJules is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:50 PM   #10
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJules
What is your planned date for reaching 100,000 posts.
Probably in about three to four more years.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:06 PM   #11
country flag disturb3d

disturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond reputedisturb3d has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Like totally.

Cherrished citizens. This should be a land of decadence, with such properties as nudist galleries and freedom of speech.

Likewise, if you wish to chat up that hot milf, go right ahead.
Or if your cup of tea is to deify that fugly foreign journeyman, it's up to you.

Ps. If you have a penis, you're not welcome.
disturb3d is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 11:10 PM   #12
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturb3d
Like totally.

Cherrished citizens. This should be a land of decadence, with such properties as nudist galleries and freedom of speech.

Likewise, if you wish to chat up that hot milf, go right ahead.
Or if your cup of tea is to deify that fugly foreign journeyman, it's up to you.

Ps. If you have a penis, you're not welcome.
Is it Davydenko on your avatar?
shotgun is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2005, 12:03 AM   #13
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh boy, an early Christmas pressie for meeeeeee!
Quote:
For the record, yes. Deal.
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2005, 12:03 AM   #14
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream

prima donna is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2005, 12:06 AM   #15
country flag Gigan

Gigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond reputeGigan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream

finaly you're using right (for you) avy
Gigan is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread