923. Classic Andy quote to add to the annals: "I threw the kitchen sink at him and he went to the bathroom and got the tub."
924. As always, gracious in defeat and classy in his comments about his opponent
925. Will be inspired by this loss and go on to dominate the hardcourts this summer
926. Made Roger look human and beatable
927. Hugged Roger at the net (aww
928. Even though he wiped away a tear after losing (aww again
), his smile and words afterwards were sincere and not forced
929. That first set was the scariest I've ever seen Andy look and play and I'm glad I wasn't Roger in that moment
930. Roger admitted he "got lucky" by beating Andy
931. That was the best I've seen Andy play since AO
932. Refused to use the rain delays as an excuse for his loss although it's likely what gave Roger the edge to win and Roger himself admitted it
933. Roger said that Andy deserved to win the title, too, and Andy looked to be near tears when they cut to him after Roger said that (awww again
934. Classy Andy gave such an awesome performance today, whatever shall the haters do? They are quickly running out of lame excuses and empty arguments, and continue to lose more and more credibility by the day.