Pat McEnroe,"Roddick rubs people the wrong way"-MORON commentators - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-13-2005, 11:51 PM   #16
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pat McEnroe,"Roddick rubs people the wrong way"-MORON commentators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok no need to argue.

Angiel, you're welcome here whenever you want of course, but you should know that simply coming here and negatively comparing Andy to Pete won't get you a very warm reception Pete is probably my fave player of all time, but I don't really see a need to compare them like that.

I am not comparing them, i am answering heya post, simply.

He start it, because he dont like to hear the truth and everyone is entitle to their opinions, good or bad.

Last edited by angiel : 12-13-2005 at 11:53 PM.
angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2005, 12:15 AM   #17
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Umm... I love Pete. And as I've said before, Andy is no Pete. But the commentators are stupid whether commentating on Andy's matches or Federer's matches or Spadea's matches Heya was just ranting.

Besides, this isn't GM.

Last edited by Noelle : 12-14-2005 at 12:20 AM.
Noelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 12:33 AM   #18
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

When Sampras loses his 14 Slam record, he'll have another hero to look up to.
Sounds to me like personality wiins over the game of tennis.
Otherwise, Arthur Ashe & Rod Laver would lose to John McEnroe.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 10:18 PM   #19
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelle
Umm... I love Pete. And as I've said before, Andy is no Pete. But the commentators are stupid whether commentating on Andy's matches or Federer's matches or Spadea's matches Heya was just ranting.

Besides, this isn't GM.

Why are they stupid?
Old 12-14-2005, 10:52 PM   #20
country flag warmy

warmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiel
Why are they stupid?
They say stupid things, which is unavoidable when you talk for a living. Their actual job is to spend a 2-6 hour block of time telling us about the match that we are currently watching. :retard:
Old 12-14-2005, 11:07 PM   #21
country flag angiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmy
They say stupid things, which is unavoidable when you talk for a living. Their actual job is to spend a 2-6 hour block of time telling us about the match that we are currently watching. :retard:

But isn't their job also to talk about tennis in general, the players, the health of the sport, etcs.....................
Old 12-14-2005, 11:52 PM   #22
country flag Noelle

Noelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond reputeNoelle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But isn't their job also to talk about tennis in general, the players, the health of the sport, etcs.
Often, commentators talk while the points are being played out on topics that AREN'T related to the two players on court. Sometimes, their bias for one player shows through, and fans of the other player are shafted from enjoying the match in itself because everything is interpreted by the commentators through a biased lens. Putting commentators on mute is irritating because even the court sounds disappear.

The job of commentators is to explain what happened in the match; talking about tennis and the health of the sport is secondary. If they really want to talk about tennis in general, they should get a talk show.

My question to you is, what are you doing in the Andy forum?
Old 12-15-2005, 12:09 AM   #23
country flag warmy

warmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond reputewarmy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But isn't their job also to talk about tennis in general, the players, the health of the sport, etcs.....................
All of which can be thoroughly covered in less than 15 minutes, oh say the opening introduction and warm-up.

The rest of the time they’re just wading in their own puddle of shared excrement, blindly feeling for pearls of wisdom. Sometimes they stumble upon a pearl and giddily hold it up for all their colleagues to fawn over, but most of the time what they think is just an odd shaped pearl is in truth an old hardened turd. The turd is fawned over just the same, after all it’s hard to tell the difference when everything covered in shit.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:15 AM   #24
country flag rachelzszs

rachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond reputerachelzszs has a reputation beyond repute

I do hope Andy could benefit something from his coach!
Whoever!
I hate these losing! Just like a idiot!= = |||
He could be a all-round player...that's what I believe...
Marat Safin, Richard Gasquet

You all simply the best!
Bryans Roger Gaston Pim Mardy Lopez Rafa
rachelzszs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 04:21 PM   #25
heya
Banned!

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Commentators are too stupid to realize that a player doesn't take technique & success seriously.
YET, they still controlled the player's decisions.
2-FACED commentators USE the player for TV ratings, but they can't care less that tennis FANS are SICKENED by the FAKE WORSHIP & BACKSTABBING.

At the same time, the TV RATS would never BACKSTAB or RIDICULE
3-4 OTHER players BECAUSE they're FRIENDS (with players) or DELUSIONAL about these players!!!

Last edited by heya : 12-15-2005 at 04:24 PM.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:57 PM   #26
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Often, commentators talk while the points are being played out on topics that AREN'T related to the two players on court. Sometimes, their bias for one player shows through, and fans of the other player are shafted from enjoying the match in itself because everything is interpreted by the commentators through a biased lens. Putting commentators on mute is irritating because even the court sounds disappear.

The job of commentators is to explain what happened in the match; talking about tennis and the health of the sport is secondary. If they really want to talk about tennis in general, they should get a talk show.
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 05:29 PM   #27
heya
Banned!

I've witnessed the egomaniac John McEnroe TV show in which he praised ANDY, who called the show, for playing SO "GREAT" after his POOR performance. .
He drooled when Fed, his wife & PatMc were on the show.
Good thing it was cancelled. The TV crowd applauded to be polite. Usually, it was silent. :sleep: 0 RATINGS

Pat's amazing intelligence isn't enough.
I, too, heard horrible singing from Pat's wife (US Open highlight show).
Let's hope that Pat's baby- who'll be born in April- will be a decent human.

Last edited by heya : 12-15-2005 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:23 PM   #28
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute

i cannot be a part of any negative johnny mac talk.

he is an ass though...
but i enjoy it...his brother, i wanna shove in a trash can- with a lid bitch
do you think p-mac is smart or was that fecisious? i just think he remembers stuff- big difference.
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 07:32 PM   #29
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl
i cannot be a part of any negative johnny mac talk.

he is an ass though...
but i enjoy it...his brother, i wanna shove in a trash can- with a lid bitch
do you think p-mac is smart or was that fecisious? i just think he remembers stuff- big difference.
wait, do you mean facetious? as in funny/not serious? d:
I just think pmac is trying to kiss up . And johnny mac just says whatever he wants lol, but I like him. d:
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 08:08 PM   #30
country flag angiel

Quote:

My question to you is, what are you doing in the Andy forum?

What I am doing here? is this your forum, never know your name was Andy Roddick. this is a public forum you know?

People who dont like to hear anything negative about themselves, only the positive, is nobody at all.

Last edited by angiel : 12-15-2005 at 08:12 PM.