Is David Married? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-07-2005, 10:08 PM   #1
country flag JaredPalmerFan

JaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Is David Married?

I hope its okay to ask. Its basically to kill my curiousity but I was watching one of David's matches in Paris and I heard Sky Sports mention something about marriage and a baby. I didn't hear who they were talking about but my ears pricked up when I heard the word married and a baby I was just wondering if it was David, esp. when I later noticed a ring attached to his necklace, but I know some people do that with their rings for whatever reasons though.

Jac
Advertisement

Old 11-08-2005, 07:43 AM   #2
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is David Married?

well i know david had/has a gf (i last heard him mention her in 2002 in an interview so not sure what the situation is now)...and also when i was in spain last year i met him in the local supermarket with a girl (no idea if it was his gf or sister or friend etc.)

but whatever, i doubt he is married and expecting a child, though i could be wrong. i just looked at the bercy draw again to see whom he played against there and in the 2nd round he played mirnyi. not sure if that was the match you saw, but i know he is married and had a child at the end of last year so they might have been referring to him...
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 08:43 AM   #3
Sue

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I don't know the answer to this , but am tempted to go along with Emilita, as I think its more likely the commentators were talking about Max and his wife and baby.David is very young to be a dad!
Sue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 02:30 PM   #4
country flag LaTenista

LaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond repute

I have wondered about the ring he's got around his neck but as far as I could tell, it's not a wedding ring. It's much too casual - it's flat whereas pretty much all men's wedding rings are rounded. I've read a few articles that mentioned David had a gf - most recent one was from Jan 2004 so I don't know if they are still together or not.

And yes, Mirnyi is definitely married and is traveling with his wife and small child.
Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Nadal Moyá Ferrer Verdasco Puerta Cañas Andreev Safin
Roddick Blake Salzenstein Delic DeHeart
Montcourt Gasquet Mathieu Serra Simon Santoro
LaTenista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 03:40 PM   #5
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

but the match of david vs. max was on court one. did they show it in TV???
well, max wore a yellow suit when at his wedding day. fancy colour for that day i think

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 09:58 AM   #6
country flag Eléa

Eléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond reputeEléa has a reputation beyond repute

i just wanted to add that on atptour.com it doesn't mention that David is married and this kind of information is noticed in general so.. He's not!

Marcelo Rios - Hugo Armando (my Hugo's blog) - David Ferrer

all my support to: X-man, Lleyton, Mario, Feli, Diego H, Willy Canas, Ruben, Nico L, Igor, Peter, J-P and Robert & Rameez
to my "pti potes" Diego Junqueira , Gustavo Marcaccio & "Régis" Guzman
and Vince
Le crado Zabaleta "EveRRRybody"
Eléa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 02:50 PM   #7

JaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond reputeJaredPalmerFan has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the replies peeps I just heard that Andy Roddick has pulled out of the Masters and then I suddenly remembered. It was Andy that David was playing when they were talking marriage/babies and to be honest I don't think David (anymore than Andy) is married with a child either. As Elea said it would say on the ATP site if he were as it woud be general knowledge ~ although it doesn't for Jared Palmer and he's been married two years. To be honest I wasn't paying much attention to what/who Sky Sports were talking about ~ so they could of been yakking about anyone either on or off the court ~ I just heard the tail-end and it just made me think i'd ask over David. Plain old curiousity got the better of me that's all *he he*

Thanks everyone, Jac X X X

Last edited by JaredPalmerFan : 11-09-2005 at 02:52 PM.
JaredPalmerFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 03:24 PM   #8
country flag victoria_maraude

victoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond reputevictoria_maraude has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe they were talking about Hewitt who is going to be a dad.

TOMMY HAAS
RAFA NADAL FERNANDO VERDASCO DAVID FERRER
GUILLE CORIA DAVID NALBANDIAN
WILLY CAÑAS "CHUCHO" ACASUSO

MARK PHILIPPOUSSIS
AND THE FEDERER EXPRESS (Just too good to be true)
victoria_maraude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 05:05 PM   #9
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

what a strange question...

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005, 07:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_maraude
Maybe they were talking about Hewitt who is going to be a dad.
ahhh, they may just have been. Never thought about him Thanks for that.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:49 PM   #11
Sue

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
what a strange question...
Hi RF! Nice to see you over here!
Sue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005, 09:42 AM   #12
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh of course...they were prob talking about hewitt
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote