A Magical Tour Down Under - Auckland and the Oz Open - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-20-2006, 08:32 PM   #196
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Magical Tour Down Under - Auckland and the Oz Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Oh GonzoFan We won't say bad things about Hewitt anymore. Like I said I don't really hate any player.

I had forgiven him the comment about James (who is a cutiepie), but then I read that he called the Argentines "shitty South Americans" - me no liked that.

But we won't ever say it again. I forgot that you like Lleyton. And as I always say, when you diss a player, you really diss their fans cuz the players don't read this forum. I didn't think any Lleyton fans read this but still it doesn't make it right.

Lo siento.
That's ok, NicoFan
but I guess everyone has the right to say whatever they want and I have to respect that.

So many people dislike him and I know he can say really bad things sometimes and I hate when he does that but I still like him so much, I think he is such a great player! that fighter spirit is amazing-
well ... but that's my opinion.

No hay problema

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2006, 08:39 PM   #197
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan
That's ok, NicoFan
but I guess everyone has the right to say whatever they want and I have to respect that.

So many people dislike him and I know he can say really bad things sometimes and I hate when he does that but I still like him so much, I think he is such a great player! that fighter spirit is amazing-
well ... but that's my opinion.

No hay problema

Every player has good points and bad points just like we do. Which is why I try to give them all the benefit of the doubt.

Lleyton is a great player, and he never gives up. And I always felt sorry for him - his parents are difficult from what I hear and are behind a lot of things he does. And then after what Kim did to him, I felt really bad for him. But he seems happy now so maybe he'll relax a bit and have less pressure on him. I think that the pressure gets to these guys, and they just kind of freak out now and again.

Just need him to tone down those "come on"'s a bit.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 08:57 PM   #198
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

damn! lo siento GonzoFan! I completely forgot that you like Hewitt, I won't do it again is just that everytime that someone mentions Coria, I lose my temper

Disculpa

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:02 PM   #199
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hey GonzoFan - sorry - I had no idea that you liked Lleyton - sorry - I didn't mean to offend you

And NicoFan - just for you - the attached photo of these two cute little boys is proof that Guille and David do go back a long way - I think they were about 7 or 8 at the time, so David should be used to "El Tramposo" by now
Attached Images
File Type: jpg David & Guillermo.jpg (26.9 KB, 10 views)

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 10:53 PM   #200
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
NicoFan - just for you - the attached photo of these two cute little boys is proof that Guille and David do go back a long way - I think they were about 7 or 8 at the time, so David should be used to "El Tramposo" by now
Gracias!

Oh my goodness, they are both just so adorable!!!! I have to save that picture because its really cute.

And David s/b used to Guille by now. Or sick of him.

I still think that deep down Guille is a nice person or Carla wouldn't have anything to do with him.

Yes, I do know that nothing I say will ever convince you Rosie!
Old 01-20-2006, 11:10 PM   #201
country flag GonzoFan

GonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just need him to tone down those "come on"'s a bit.

I like those come on's

Quote:
damn! lo siento GonzoFan! I completely forgot that you like Hewitt, I won't do it again is just that everytime that someone mentions Coria, I lose my temper

Disculpa
No te preocupes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Hey GonzoFan - sorry - I had no idea that you liked Lleyton - sorry - I didn't mean to offend you

Richard Gasquet/Tomas Berdych/Marat Safin/Tommy Haas/Rafael Nadal/Andy Roddick/Marcos Baghdatis
All the chilean players and some others

"Just give 100 percent.
And that's not just in tennis or sports; that's in life.
If you give 100 percent, you'll have no regrets."
Lleyton Hewitt

Last edited by GonzoFan : 01-20-2006 at 11:13 PM.
GonzoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2006, 11:20 PM   #202
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GonzoFan

I like those come on's
I shouldn't talk about Lleyton and his come on's because when I watch Nico and Fernando, I must say VAMOS about 20 times a minute!

Vamos sweeties!

Vamos you can do it!

Vamos fight fight fight!

Vamos vamos vamos vamos vamos vamos vamos!!!!!!

Old 01-21-2006, 12:01 AM   #203
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan is really lossing her mind today, no NicoFan, you won't convince us, well at least not to me

Nice picture Rossie!! is really cute

With these chicos we all say VAMOS like a hundred of times NicoFan

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #204
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gracias!

Oh my goodness, they are both just so adorable!!!! I have to save that picture because its really cute.

And David s/b used to Guille by now. Or sick of him.

I still think that deep down Guille is a nice person or Carla wouldn't have anything to do with him.

Yes, I do know that nothing I say will ever convince you Rosie!
Carla is way too nice for him............. : One day she may see the error of her ways and run away wth adee-gee

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote