Breaker's Bankers - Open 7 Days a Week - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2005, 09:12 AM   #16
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaker's Bankers - Open 7 Days a Week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker
As stated above, the stake was 1/2 a unit - 1/4 of the stake of my average totals bets

I have no records of my sides picks in NBA as I rarely play sides (as you already know) and whenever I do its minimal stakes. Not once did I say what I did today was anyting special, nothing like your 4-0 totals days, however not as bad as your 0-5 days
when did I have a 0-5 day?

Quote:
Took Seattle ML and Over 96.5 pts in the 2nd half - just a bit of fun nothing huuge
well this was the post to which you refer, and there was no unit stake mentioned. just clearing that up.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2005, 09:28 AM   #17
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
when did I have a 0-5 day?
Haha, nice one mate. You deleted the post in your 2+ "Winners" thread where you posted 5 totals and they all lost. Good form mate.

On a side note - please stop posting useless clutter in here
Breaker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 09:38 AM   #18
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha, nice one mate. You deleted the post in your 2+ "Winners" thread where you posted 5 totals and they all lost. Good form mate.

On a side note - please stop posting useless clutter in here

why did you insist on filling up my thread up with all your crap? I feel obliged to return the favour.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:40 AM   #19
Banned!

Quote:
As posted in the NBA thread, I played the 2nd half OVERS in the Rockets/Sonics game which was set at 96.5 pts paying $1.90 (0.5 units play)

So lets make that -

NBA 2005/2006 Totals Record: 22-9-0, +23.13 Units
MTF Totals Record: 16-6-0, +17.73 Units

Current strike rate at 71%
I might add that the 2nd half had already started when you posted your "2nd half overs" tip.

Old 12-16-2005, 09:49 AM   #20
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I might add that the 2nd half had already started when you posted your "2nd half overs" tip.

Grow up mate

If the moderators don't delete all the rubbish you've posted in here I'll probably just pack up shop, you're childish antics are getting old
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (31.1 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-16-2005, 10:14 AM   #21
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Jimbo, leave the kid alone would you. We are all here to help each other unlike some of the other forums you will find around the place and personally I would like to keep it that way.

Cheers,

Sparks
sparkus8 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:35 AM   #22
country flag $@M

$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute$@M has a reputation beyond repute

Jimbo, Breaker has been doing great and nice enough to post his tips around here... which i must i really appreciate that... please stop harassing him and others (inc me).

Thanks,

$@M
$@M is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:47 AM   #23
country flag Breaker

Thanks for the support guys. Much appreciated.

Now lets get back to finding some winners
Old 12-16-2005, 10:50 AM   #24
Banned!

yer, I'm all for people posting tips around here - but there is no need for aftertiming tips - and if he'll apologise for the rubbish he used to post in my thread, the matter will be dead and buried.

that's all.
Old 12-16-2005, 10:53 AM   #25
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Breaker - welcome to the world of Jim. He's been terrorising me and other people for a while now. He's now being a d!ck to you. Ignore him!

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2005, 10:54 AM   #26
Banned!

Quote:
Grow up mate

If the moderators don't delete all the rubbish you've posted in here I'll probably just pack up shop, you're childish antics are getting old
son, how many times do I have to tell you - Photoshopped documents don't mean a thing.

Just stop posting bets after they have already closed. :retard:

You're not gonna call my bluff sweety, on your bike...

Ps. it's "your" not "you're" - just thought I might clear that up, after you attacked Freak's language yesterday for no good reason.

Last edited by its.like.that : 12-16-2005 at 11:03 AM.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:01 AM   #27
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Breaker - welcome to the world of Jim. He's been terrorising me and other people for a while now. He's now being a d!ck to you. Ignore him!
well spoken Bolar, you Road Scholar. :retard:

let's sum up the facts:

-the kid attacked me first, without good reason
-the kid made a personal attack on Freak - again without good reason
-I thought we had made peace a couple weeks back, yet he continues on with his antics,
-the kid has recently been aftertiming tips on mtf - this is useful/helpful how?

All I want is an apology, then he is as good as a mate.

Old 12-16-2005, 11:39 AM   #28
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
You are terrorised with good reason Bolar
sparkus8 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread