Bobby Reynolds thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-20-2006, 10:45 PM   #16

Default Re: Bobby Reynolds thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb.
Then I will do it for you.

Yay Bobby
But what about Fugate? I will admit that he is yet another player I have never heard of, but with me that is nothing new :retard:
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2006, 11:03 PM   #17
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Except for seeing his name here and there, I haven't heard of him either, and I've heard of Bobby and I like him so I am allowed to be happy that he won

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #18
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Marcus Fugate is a young Futures level player. I've never seen him play, met him only once, so I can't say what kind of potential he has. Unless you are a hard core tennis fan who follows juniors, Futures, and satellites, you don't need to know the name of every tennis player from the US.

Mae, just memorize the Top 300 players in the world and you'll be fine

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 02:24 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Marcus Fugate is a young Futures level player. I've never seen him play, met him only once, so I can't say what kind of potential he has. Unless you are a hard core tennis fan who follows juniors, Futures, and satellites, you don't need to know the name of every tennis player from the US.

Mae, just memorize the Top 300 players in the world and you'll be fine
Fee how come you know all this information?
I looked Fugate up at the ATP site and all they have was that he has been in 6 U.S.A. Futures. They didn't even have any biographical information on him so for once I don't feel so :retard: And Fee I don't think I could even name for you all the players that are currently in the Top Ten
Old 03-21-2006, 02:41 AM   #20
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Well, okay, I admit the only reason I know Marcus Fugate is because I drove him to the airport at the Sacramento Challenger last October. Other than that, no clue. Now, get to your memorizing!

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 03:31 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Well, okay, I admit the only reason I know Marcus Fugate is because I drove him to the airport at the Sacramento Challenger last October. Other than that, no clue. Now, get to your memorizing!
Well the good news is I know Bobby plays Jan Hernych (CZE) tomorrow. The bad news is I can't even name the current Top Five players :retard: I'm alright until after Andy and then
Old 03-21-2006, 03:36 AM   #22
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Well Andy's #4.... so you're only missing one....

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 03-21-2006, 05:32 AM   #23
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well Andy's #4.... so you're only missing one....
oh.

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 05:34 AM   #24
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by idolwatcher1
...friends with Robby...they room together at Robby's house...take it to the next level...see what happens...

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:12 PM   #25

Deb I know Andy is # 4. But I can't think of #5
Bobby lost his match to Hernych 1-6 and 4-6 No Miami for Bobby
Old 03-25-2006, 02:40 AM   #26
country flag Pigpen Stinks

Pigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond reputePigpen Stinks has a reputation beyond repute

What's going on with Bobby? He had such a strong finish to last year, but now can hardly win a match. Maybe he just isn't in the class of the top 100 players, but I still have hope. Saw him play a few times, and think he can do it. Go Dores!
Pigpen Stinks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2006, 03:41 AM   #27

Bobby will be playing in the U.S. Men's Clay Court Championship. May be he can pick up some wins there
Old 04-02-2006, 03:30 AM   #28
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

hopefully Bobby can win some matches in Houston
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 03:32 AM   #29
country flag Deboogle!.

Well first things first, he's the #2 seed in the hardcourt Tallahassee challenger this coming week

Old 04-04-2006, 03:43 PM   #30

Quote:
Well first things first, he's the #2 seed in the hardcourt Tallahassee challenger this coming week
Since I had never heard of challengers until I became a member of the MTF I tend to forget about them