Funny pix, not only of Andre... - Page 96 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-08-2010, 01:01 AM   #1426
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Funny pix, not only of Andre...

Stephan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-08-2010, 01:11 AM   #1427
country flag Stephan

Stephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond reputeStephan has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-08-2010, 01:37 AM   #1428
country flag Stephan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephan View Post

as result...

Old 04-08-2010, 01:43 AM   #1429
country flag Stephan

Old 04-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #1430
country flag Stephan

of same series
Old 04-22-2010, 01:59 AM   #1431
country flag Stephan

Old 05-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #1432
country flag Stephan

Old 05-27-2010, 01:14 AM   #1433
country flag Stephan

Argentina-Canada 5-0 (soccer comp )
Old 05-31-2010, 01:35 AM   #1434
country flag Stephan

Old 07-14-2010, 10:30 PM   #1435
country flag Stephan

Old 10-19-2010, 02:24 AM   #1436
country flag Stephan

"not only of Andre"...

hope u will like it
Old 11-02-2010, 09:52 PM   #1437
country flag Stephan

i like your blue eyes
Old 11-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #1438
country flag Stephan

New Top Spin 4 Screenshots
By Matt Cesca – September 7, 2010
Posted in: PS3 News, Wii News, Xbox 360 News

http://www.gameseyeview.com/2010/09/...4-screenshots/

2K Czech, the development house that just brought us Mafia II is currently working on Top Spin 4 for the 360, PS3 and Wii. This new tennis title is expected sometime in 2011. And today we got a few new screenshots to ponder over. Take a look:

You may have noticed the old school long haired version of Andre Agassi in there. That’s supposedly a tease for an upcoming preorder bonus, which will be the only way you get to play as the mulletted one. While 2K’s not talking about that, they did have this to say:

“Top Spin 4 is shaping up to be the most realistic and exhilarating tennis game in the Top Spin franchise,” said Greg Thomas, president of product development for 2K Sports. “For this iteration, the development team is focused on delivering a bold new take on the sport of tennis by allowing gamers to experience first-hand an uncanny level of realism in the player and stadium models, authentic audio captured directly from real tennis matches, and all-new innovative controls to dominate the competition.”

So if you’re like me, you may have looked at these screens and said to yourself, “Why can’t the MLB 2K series look this good?”

http://www.gameseyeview.com/2010/09/...4-screenshots/
Old 11-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #1439
country flag Stephan

Old 11-29-2010, 04:55 PM   #1440
country flag Stephan