Mundine vs. Chong Nee, Green vs. Garcia (BOXING) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2005, 01:24 PM   #1
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mundine vs. Chong Nee, Green vs. Garcia (BOXING)

The results on each fight are pretty much a given with Green and Anthony expected to win and win easily. Look for some value with the over/under rounds line is my advice. This is how i see both fights going.

Green vs. Garcia

Kirino Garcia has been around for a long time, if i remember correctly the guy lost his first 20 or so fights, but dont let that be a reflection of his record. He really didnt care too much for the sport and his heart i guess you could say wasnt really in it. He is a small super middleweight even tho is last fight was at light heavy. He begun his "serious" career at jnr middle weight where he won some nice fights and beat an OLD simon brown, which is probably his best win. Garcia is a tough customer but really has NOTHING left to offer.

Green will want to put on a show for his home fans an try to u stage Anthony. Expect a very quick end to this fight. I predict Danny to feel Garcia out for the first 2 or so rounds and then really pressure him. Probably a corner stoppage from a vicious beating.

PREDICTION: GREEN TKO5

Mundine vs. Chong Nee

Rico Chong Nee many may remember from a Mundine undercard a few years back. He is a tough New Zealander who fought Gurkan Ozkan (World kick boxing champion). Was a scrappy fight with Ozkan being a hammer throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Nee. Ozkan won the decision but should how tough he was in the process. Nee's last fight was against Olympic prospect Paul Miller but the fight was stopped on cuts before it really begun in the 3rd.

Its really hard to predict how this fights will finish. On one hand you want to get some rounds under your belt and get some ring time, but since Anthony will be fighting after Danny (who will win by KO) i think Anthony might try and take Rico out early. I dont think Rico has much to offer due to his lack of power and Anthony speed.

PREDICTION: MUNDINE KO9

This probably doesnt help much, bt if you have any more questions, id e more than happy to help.
andrew057 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-08-2005, 02:36 AM   #2
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mundine vs. Chong Nee, Green vs. Garcia (BOXING)

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew057
The results on each fight are pretty much a given with Green and Anthony expected to win and win easily. Look for some value with the over/under rounds line is my advice. This is how i see both fights going.

Green vs. Garcia

Kirino Garcia has been around for a long time, if i remember correctly the guy lost his first 20 or so fights, but dont let that be a reflection of his record. He really didnt care too much for the sport and his heart i guess you could say wasnt really in it. He is a small super middleweight even tho is last fight was at light heavy. He begun his "serious" career at jnr middle weight where he won some nice fights and beat an OLD simon brown, which is probably his best win. Garcia is a tough customer but really has NOTHING left to offer.

Green will want to put on a show for his home fans an try to u stage Anthony. Expect a very quick end to this fight. I predict Danny to feel Garcia out for the first 2 or so rounds and then really pressure him. Probably a corner stoppage from a vicious beating.

PREDICTION: GREEN TKO5

Mundine vs. Chong Nee

Rico Chong Nee many may remember from a Mundine undercard a few years back. He is a tough New Zealander who fought Gurkan Ozkan (World kick boxing champion). Was a scrappy fight with Ozkan being a hammer throwing everything including the kitchen sink at Nee. Ozkan won the decision but should how tough he was in the process. Nee's last fight was against Olympic prospect Paul Miller but the fight was stopped on cuts before it really begun in the 3rd.

Its really hard to predict how this fights will finish. On one hand you want to get some rounds under your belt and get some ring time, but since Anthony will be fighting after Danny (who will win by KO) i think Anthony might try and take Rico out early. I dont think Rico has much to offer due to his lack of power and Anthony speed.

PREDICTION: MUNDINE KO9

This probably doesnt help much, bt if you have any more questions, id e more than happy to help.
Thanks for the writeups again,really appreciate ur imput!!!Havent seen the opponents,but if Garcia is one of those South Americans who just gets punished but keep comin at ya???Saw the 2 fights b4 Taylor/Hopkins and man
i enjoyed that fight wit the tough, name goes by somethin Joorquez who he lost to Vasquez, spelling at right!!!Should be interseting seeing how each fight pans out!!!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2005, 11:37 AM   #3
country flag andrew057

andrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew057 has a reputation beyond repute

Green W10 Garcia

Mundine KO3 Chong Nee
Old 12-11-2005, 01:16 PM   #4

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Green W10 Garcia

Mundine KO3 Chong Nee
Thanks for da results,spewing didnt get to watch da fights Keep posting any fights mate,really good someone can put their hard work info
Old 12-11-2005, 02:11 PM   #5
country flag andrew057

Thanks SF. Not really any fights until next year now.

Next year i will do them mid-week and do proper wirte ups, not 5 minute jobs at 2 in the morning. Hopefully i can make you guys some money.

Last edited by andrew057 : 12-11-2005 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-11-2005, 02:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Thanks SF. Not really any fights until next year now.

Next year i will do them mid-week and do proper wirte ups, not 5 minute jobs at 2 in the morning. Hopefully i can make you guys some money.
Yeah only da big one to come,not too long away!!!Thanks again Andrew for your hard work,the write ups have been brilliant!!!lets bring home some bacon next yr ,lookin forward to it
Old 12-12-2005, 11:25 PM   #7

Andrew just saw da replay of Green/Mundines bouts last nite!!!Mundine looked pretty good,while Green was just solid!!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 09:56 AM   #8
country flag andrew057

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports freak
Andrew just saw da replay of Green/Mundines bouts last nite!!!Mundine looked pretty good,while Green was just solid!!!!
Yeah Mundines opponent was more suited to his style, i think Mundine wanted to send a messge to the crowd and Danny.

Whilst Green was holding a little back imo.

The crowd was a disgrace, while it is all games and showmanship Anthony looked like the smart guy. Telling his fans not to retaliate (if he has many fans) and Green looked like an idiot.
Old 12-13-2005, 03:03 PM   #9

Quote:
Yeah Mundines opponent was more suited to his style, i think Mundine wanted to send a messge to the crowd and Danny.

Whilst Green was holding a little back imo.

The crowd was a disgrace, while it is all games and showmanship Anthony looked like the smart guy. Telling his fans not to retaliate (if he has many fans) and Green looked like an idiot.
Could'nt agree more with you Andrew!!