Getting Hit On... by a gay guy - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2006, 08:59 PM   #46
country flag oneandonlyhsn

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting Hit On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Desi Ladkas = garam masala
Correction Desi Ladkis = spicy masala

Grigor Dimitrov & David Goffin - The future of tennis

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Ai Se Eu Te Pego - Michel Telo
oneandonlyhsn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2006, 09:07 PM   #47
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneandonlyhsn
Correction Desi Ladkis = spicy masala
You're kidding... right?
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:11 PM   #48

oneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond reputeoneandonlyhsn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
You're kidding... right?
Nope we are spicy and delicious, I dont know about Asmerican Desi chicks but the Canadians ones are super yummy. The Desi men on the other hand are

Allez - Jerzy Janowicz, Jose Acasuso , Lleyton, Djokovic, Nalbandian, Clement, Nicolas Almagro, Stanislas Wawrinka

Old 06-26-2006, 09:12 PM   #49

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting Hit On... by a gay guy

Yeah, I really doubt that. I'm not sure I would be interested in short, brown, and fat girls with moustaches.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:31 PM   #50

Quote:
Yeah, I really doubt that. I'm not sure I would be interested in short, brown, and fat girls with moustaches.
I see you dont get out much do you

Old 06-26-2006, 09:32 PM   #51

http://menstennisforums.com/showpost...68&postcount=9
Old 06-26-2006, 09:36 PM   #52

Well that doesnt prove anything, the fact that you think that all Desi chicks are short, fat and have moustaches says it all. Maybe I hang out with fake Desi girls, because we are atleast 5'6 and we love working out and having a good time.

If only the short and fugly ones are interested in you, than maybe the hot ones are just of your league. Sorry

Old 06-26-2006, 09:41 PM   #53

Quote:
Ok, so I’m not being entirely fair here, so there are some decent looking brown chicks, but there is just too much baggage attached to them and their boobs are saggy, strait up. However, the attractive brown girls are all stuck up and think they’re better than others because some of the desi guys gawk at them at dinner parties. News flash for all of you brown girls out there, the guys are only gawking at you because you’re better looking than the curry they’re eating. Put a white chick in this party and maybe you’ll see that you’re not all that you think you are.
Most likely you fit here. I recognized that there are some decent looking girls, but yeah I'm not attracted to them either. Yeah, I don't think I'll be losing any sleep if a desi girl doesn't like me.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:46 PM   #54

Quote:
Most likely you fit here. I recognized that there are some decent looking girls, but yeah I'm not attracted to them either. Yeah, I don't think I'll be losing any sleep if a desi girl doesn't like me.
I dont care if brown men think I am stuck up which I am not since I get along fine with them just wouldnt date them. Just not my cup of tea, and I didnt think you would be losing any sleep over girls, just doesnt fit your profile

Old 06-26-2006, 09:50 PM   #55

So we're on the same page. I dislike the brown, just like you.

It's obvious you're a bit on the stuck up side from post number 53... but I guess I am too.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:56 PM   #56
country flag adelaide

adelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond repute

I've been hit on by lesbian girls before. I took it as flattery and shrugged it off

nice going with the nasty comment, by the way. that's real classy

+ NADAL + GASQUET +
+ ANCIC + KIEFER + MATHIEU + GULBIS + FEDERER + ANDREEV + FERRER +
+ KARLOVIC + LLODRA + BENNETEAU + BERDYCH + ZIMONJIC +

peter polansky fangirl
adelaide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:57 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
I've been hit on by lesbian girls before. I took it as flattery and shrugged it off

nice going with the nasty comment, by the way. that's real classy
Yeah, it's different if you're a homophobic guy...
Old 06-26-2006, 10:15 PM   #58
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Um... so I just got hit on by a... gay guy. I know what you're all thinking, I'm going to start bashing gay people like crazy. Guess what? You maybe right, we'll see. I like to just keep typing, I don't plan anything out. I dunno why I'm telling you that I type w/e pops in without a layout, but w/e. Back to the whole gay guy thing. For some of you that know, I'm taking Accounting II this semester and I just got back from taking this test. So here is what happened:

I got to the class a bit early and there are already some other people there discussing probable test questions, so I'm like, "Cool, I'm down with that." So I pull out my shit and we just start quizing each other. Then the professor comes and he unlocks the door. So as we make our way in, I get a tap on my shoulder and it's one of the guys that I was quizing back and forth with. He says, "Hey man, do you think I can get your number so we can study more often?" and I'm like, "Sure man" and then I give it to him. Then he smiles and says, "Do you mind if I ask you out some time too?" I laugh, "You're kidding, right?" and he says "No man, I'm gay... I thought you were gay too..." I just said, "No way dude, that's nasty as hell! I like girls..." and I didn't realize that I insulted him, but he says, "Wow, grow up. You looked like a cool guy but I can tell you're a jerk. Here's your number, you have no idea on what you're missing out on." I couldn't believe it. At first I thought my friends payed some guy to do that for revenge on stuff I've done to them, but it just didn't fit. So I sat there for half an hour, staring at my blank scantron. I felt sick... and I kept clenching my ass cheeks too. I was really paranoid about it, I had a feeling that he was looking at me thinking about ways to get his gay friends and him to **** me or something. I dunno man, that was one of the worst experiences ever, besides the time I caught my brother making out with my cat. What?

I get my test grade tomorrow.
Somebody is attracting too much gay attention lately

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:28 PM   #59
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsojose
Somebody is attracting too much gay attention lately
Yeah, I wonder why.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 01:08 AM   #60
country flag _pyromatic

_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute_pyromatic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, it's different if you're a homophobic guy...
Poor homophobic guy. Everyone's so mean to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adelaide
Me too. I don't know how you could be offended by someone being attracted to you.

"Truth is great and will prevail if left to itself."
_pyromatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote