Getting Hit On... by a gay guy - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2005, 03:41 PM   #31
country flag mini155

mini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond reputemini155 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting Hit On

Nice dream... I guess we are going to read the next one in a few days and -of course- in a new thread... And if it´s a wet one, than please don´t come and ask us why this thing in your pants was standing so strange...

Honestly, start watching the discovery channel or just ask your mom or your dad, I´m sure they will be able to help you out.........

...malo nas je al´nas ima, nije vazno srusit´cemo snove svima...
mini155 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2005, 04:51 PM   #32
country flag AgassiDomination

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini155
Nice dream... I guess we are going to read the next one in a few days and -of course- in a new thread... And if it´s a wet one, than please don´t come and ask us why this thing in your pants was standing so strange...

Honestly, start watching the discovery channel or just ask your mom or your dad, I´m sure they will be able to help you out.........

What? That was quite random and you hardly said a thing about the post and went straight to bashing, did I offend you? Well, obviously I did, but tell me how?
AgassiDomination is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:38 PM   #33
country flag Gonzalo81

Gonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond repute

to whole thread

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can´t fool all the people all the time" Bob Marley

Visit Argentina: www.latinbackpackers.com

Myspace
Gonzalo81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:39 PM   #34
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_kane
I think the whole point of this presentation was to convince us he had a big pee-pee
Nice try, AD
Nah...not a chance. He probably got told his was a pee-wee pee-pee.
Old 12-05-2005, 07:43 PM   #35
country flag Gonzalo81

Gonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Nah...not a chance. He probably got told his was a pee-wee pee-pee.

HAHAHAH

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can´t fool all the people all the time" Bob Marley

Visit Argentina: www.latinbackpackers.com

Myspace
Gonzalo81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:46 PM   #36
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
You really need a Xanga. Or a LiveJournal! They're free!
hahahaha
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:54 PM   #37
country flag Grinder

Grinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond reputeGrinder has a reputation beyond repute

Desi Ladkas = garam masala
Old 12-05-2005, 10:10 PM   #38

AgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond reputeAgassiDomination has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder
Old 12-06-2005, 12:07 AM   #39
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder

View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 01:18 AM   #40
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzalo81
to whole thread
Told you the guy was a total blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
What? That was quite random and you hardly said a thing about the post and went straight to bashing, did I offend you? Well, obviously I did, but tell me how?
Awww it's ok to be naive! Let me explain.

What she meant was that all you said was a dream because, seriously, what girl would ever hit on you? But fortunately, it was a PG-13 dream, not to say PG because there was some swearing over there and we don't want parents mad now do we?
Then she said that if you have wet dreams, that is to say if you imagine the blonde chick who the metrosexual took from you the other day hitting on you and then fucking her senseless through the mattress, not to come and ask us about why you have a tiny little bulge in your pants (can't get any bigger than tiny little, right?), let alone know how it ended.

And in the end that you should watch the discovery channel instead of posting this kind of shit and making us waste time thinking we might be about to read something interesting. Or just to get informed about that little 'bulge' in your pants when you wake up.

Or ask mom and dad! Don't be shy! They'll help.

You're welcome.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:02 AM   #41
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:04 AM   #42
country flag Phunkadelicious

Phunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Carito
Phunkadelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 02:49 AM   #43
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Brian
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 07:59 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90
Told you the guy was a total blast

Awww it's ok to be naive! Let me explain.

What she meant was that all you said was a dream because, seriously, what girl would ever hit on you? But fortunately, it was a PG-13 dream, not to say PG because there was some swearing over there and we don't want parents mad now do we?
Then she said that if you have wet dreams, that is to say if you imagine the blonde chick who the metrosexual took from you the other day hitting on you and then fucking her senseless through the mattress, not to come and ask us about why you have a tiny little bulge in your pants (can't get any bigger than tiny little, right?), let alone know how it ended.

And in the end that you should watch the discovery channel instead of posting this kind of shit and making us waste time thinking we might be about to read something interesting. Or just to get informed about that little 'bulge' in your pants when you wake up.

Or ask mom and dad! Don't be shy! They'll help.

You're welcome.
What the hell?
Old 06-26-2006, 08:41 PM   #45

Default Re: Getting Hit On... by a gay guy

Um... so I just got hit on by a... gay guy. I know what you're all thinking, I'm going to start bashing gay people like crazy. Guess what? You maybe right, we'll see. I like to just keep typing, I don't plan anything out. I dunno why I'm telling you that I type w/e pops in without a layout, but w/e. Back to the whole gay guy thing. For some of you that know, I'm taking Accounting II this semester and I just got back from taking this test. So here is what happened:

I got to the class a bit early and there are already some other people there discussing probable test questions, so I'm like, "Cool, I'm down with that." So I pull out my shit and we just start quizing each other. Then the professor comes and he unlocks the door. So as we make our way in, I get a tap on my shoulder and it's one of the guys that I was quizing back and forth with. He says, "Hey man, do you think I can get your number so we can study more often?" and I'm like, "Sure man" and then I give it to him. Then he smiles and says, "Do you mind if I ask you out some time too?" I laugh, "You're kidding, right?" and he says "No man, I'm gay... I thought you were gay too..." I just said, "No way dude, that's nasty as hell! I like girls..." and I didn't realize that I insulted him, but he says, "Wow, grow up. You looked like a cool guy but I can tell you're a jerk. Here's your number, you have no idea on what you're missing out on." I couldn't believe it. At first I thought my friends payed some guy to do that for revenge on stuff I've done to them, but it just didn't fit. So I sat there for half an hour, staring at my blank scantron. I felt sick... and I kept clenching my ass cheeks too. I was really paranoid about it, I had a feeling that he was looking at me thinking about ways to get his gay friends and him to **** me or something. I dunno man, that was one of the worst experiences ever, besides the time I caught my brother making out with my cat. What?

I get my test grade tomorrow.