Getting Hit On... by a gay guy - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2005, 05:15 AM   #16
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Getting Hit On

so you're a racist?
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2005, 05:26 AM   #17
country flag iliketennis

iliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond repute

Nice post

Get yourself a blog man
iliketennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 05:45 AM   #18
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Thing is dude, you can't just start threads to express your feelings and expect nobody to respond. If you do it, then you do expect people to respond.

That's what the MTF blog was made for.

Ok, fine, I am NOT a racist at all, an Indian or a black guy could be my best friend, anyone could, but I tend to like the white guy with light brown hair so yeah, I do have preferences, but telling her "you're not my type?" and agreeing when she says that it's because she's black and not explaining yourself!? Jesus, you really need to learn how to treat a lady, especially after she was quite nice with you.

The lube's definitely gonna come handy if you go on like that.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 05:48 AM   #19
country flag Phunkadelicious

Phunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond reputePhunkadelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90

The lube's definitely gonna come handy if you go on like that.
Phunkadelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 06:44 AM   #20
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
You only have to worry about one person bashing photos, its.like.that

He loves to bash photos. Hopefully he doesn't bash yours and hopefully he's grown up.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:06 AM   #21
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe le Bopper
Have you posted a photo?
lol

http://menstennisforums.com/showpost...postcount=5369
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:12 AM   #22
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
You only have to worry about one person bashing photos, its.like.that

He loves to bash photos. Hopefully he doesn't bash yours and hopefully he's grown up.

I never bashed anyone's photos. On one particular occasion I simply agreed with the general concensus that a photo depicting a certain young man resembled that of a wombat, and I posted a picture of a wombat for comparison.

The young man being yourself.

(personally, I think of wombats as cute and cuddly creatures, so this was a compliment in my eyes)
Old 12-05-2005, 08:00 AM   #23
bad gambler

black chicks hit on desi guys becuase desi guys are

View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:20 AM   #24
country flag Sugar Kane

Sugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

I never bashed anyone's photos. On one particular occasion I simply agreed with the general concensus that a photo depicting a certain young man resembled that of a wombat, and I posted a picture of a wombat for comparison.

The young man being yourself.

(personally, I think of wombats as cute and cuddly creatures, so this was a compliment in my eyes)
Sugar Kane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:24 AM   #25
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar_kane
Gwen Stefani!!

shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 11:28 AM   #26
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgassiDomination
First off I just want to say I know this should be a blog, but c'mon, not enough people read blogs here. I should open a Xanga or something. I'm sorry if I annoy you or w/e, you can stop reading now and go to another thread. Now this post is supposed to be taken in humoursly, so please try not to get offended. With that said, enjoy:

Black chicks dig desi(Indian or Paki) guys. Don't ask me why, but since you did anyways, I'll tell you. I'm thinking that these black girls are kind of fed up with black guys who are all about thuganomics, but they don't want to go for white guys either, so who's left? Us, the browns. Also, a lot of desi's think they're black anyways, so its not like black girls are missing out on all the urban culture. And there's another reason too, but I'm just going to give you a warning right now, (since this is a family site) not to read the next few sentences if you're a pussy. But since I know you're going to read the next sentence anyways because you're on MTF, and all MTFers are nosy, here goes. Our wangs are the second biggest of all the races. And since it's a huge sacrifice for black chicks to give up the black cock, they go for the second best, which is of course, desi's. And obviously, white people aren't really packing anything at all.
So why am I telling you all this stuff about black chicks liking desi guys? Because I don't like it when black chicks hit on me, that's why (I'm not racist, just my preference). And because I was hit on by a black chick during my anthropology lecture. Now my anthro class is boring as hell, and my professor's voice is ear piercing, so many students opt to skip class. I go for the first fifteen minutes to copy down notes (because she only goes through one slide of notes per class), and since I leave early, I sit in the back that way I don't make a scene leaving. So I walk into class with my headphones on and I sit in a deserted row. I have this whole row to myself right, the whole row. Well this black girl comes and sits right next to me. Seriously, right next to me. In my head I'm thinking, what the fuck? All these seats to choose from, and you choose the one right next to me, restricting the amount of space I have to relax. So I'm already in a bad mood and while I'm putting away my cd walkman/player she's like "Who were you listening to?" "LL Cool J, Mama Said Knock You Out" I replied. She predictably said "He is sooo fine, I wanna be his babies mama." Then I sarcastically said "Yea what a hunk." She laughed and stuck out her hand and said "Kyesha" and now I'm thinking, wow, that's a classy move; I'll see where this goes, and I said "Mohamed" and shook her hand. Soon enough, class starts and I'm taking down notes as fast as I can so I can leave. So I get all the notes down, and walk out the door. I hear someone running when lo and behold, it's Kyesha. Here's how our conversation went.

Kyesha catches up to me and says: "Listen, you wanna be my boy?"

"Are you asking me out?"

"Yea, you good?"

"Dude (I use "dude" a lot), I don't even know you, and besides, you're not my type."

Wrong answer. Enter quintessential pissed off crazy ass black woman.

"What chu mean I ain't yo type?" (With sassy hands flying all over the place along with the neck thing on top of that)

"I mean you're not my type, I can have preferences can't I?"

"So what, you don't like black chicks?"

"Exactly."

"W*ell fuck you then."

"Yea, you'd like to wouldn't you?"

And I walk away, leaving her pissed off and thinking about who she's gonna get to do a drive by on me.
Hopefully, from all this ranting and raving you're doing, you understand that all the "black chicks" who are hitting on you, can't get anyone else? Have you considered that pov rather than the narrow one that you presented?
Old 12-05-2005, 11:28 AM   #27
country flag Sugar Kane

Sugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotgun Blues
Gwen Stefani!!

Whaaatttt? It's so untrue... I see nothing except the hair colour!
Old 12-05-2005, 11:29 AM   #28
country flag Sugar Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl91
Hopefully, from all this ranting and raving you're doing, you understand that all the "black chicks" who are hitting on you, can't get anyone else? Have you considered that pov rather than the narrow one that you presented?
I think the whole point of this presentation was to convince us he had a big pee-pee
Nice try, AD
Old 12-05-2005, 01:51 PM   #29
country flag g35-great

g35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond reputeg35-great has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

Old 12-05-2005, 03:19 PM   #30
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler

bad gambler's hits on desi guys because desi guys are .