Exhibitions! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-06-2005, 12:19 PM   #31
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Exhibitions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel
Thanks for the report Jazz.

I think if I keep reading reports like that, I'm going to get way too excited and it'll seem like forever until next season begins.
(Must keep reminding myself not to pay too much attention to exhibition results )

I should do that too - but it's hard after reading reports lke that.

Reiko Thanks for the link.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-06-2005, 12:30 PM   #32
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, here are the pics I took, I told you they weren't that good!:

jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:35 PM   #33
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
At the end of the match, David stayed and signed lots of autographs. I didn't ask him for one, but I was glad to see him so happy among his fans.
I took some pics, but the quality is not the best, so I'll see if they're worth uploading...
LOL why not? but i can understand i did have a lot of chance to take pic with him when he was in Shanghai, but i didn't, don't know why...but I prefer taking pics with less famous doubles players than those huge single stars. As long as he is happy, autographs or photos really doesn't that matter, right? (though I did ask quite a few autographs from him )

I am glad you enjoy the exhibition Jazz and it really sounds interesting! Aw...Taylor ...why the hell you go to Argentina for the exhibition.....? It's good to know David looks different, the refreshed one he should, and can be expected, well not only in the exhibition, but also in the new season hopefully.

As to your not-good-quality pics Jazz, well, as I have seen your former live court pics, i believe this will be another good chance for all of us to find a tiny David from a really big crowd of people in a picture.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:37 PM   #34
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

The ones of David wearing that yellow shirt were from the practice with Gastón. Then he also hugged Feńa, and then he wore black when he played Dent.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:12 PM   #35
country flag jazz_girl

A link from the Cordoba exhibition:
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/broa...300&format=wmp
Old 12-06-2005, 01:16 PM   #36
country flag bovenbuuf

bovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond reputebovenbuuf has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Jime for the pics
bovenbuuf is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 01:28 PM   #37
country flag jazz_girl

Another pic:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vilas9.jpg (30.4 KB, 33 views)
Old 12-06-2005, 01:47 PM   #38
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I went to the Luna Park yesterday and had a great time!!!! Though the first match was really boring (Gaudio vs feńa). it looked like Gastón didn't feel like playing tennis, and it showed in a dull match. At first the people were all with Gaudio, but then they gave an ovation to Feńa because he played some great tennis and made a nice show. Then, David. The crowd was all with him and he loved it. he might be stiff or whatever, but we were all commenting on how well he was playing! I got to see him live against Dent, and I was amaze by his game and mind tool. He looks different, and even though it was an exhibition after all, the match was great with some high-level points.
At the end of the match, David stayed and signed lots of autographs. I didn't ask him for one, but I was glad to see him so happy among his fans.
I took some pics, but the quality is not the best, so I'll see if they're worth uploading...
I remembered you were there Jime, while I was watching it on TV
BTW, I think the Gonzalez-Gaudio match was entertaining considering it was an exhibition.. And it was so funny watching how Fernando didn´t hit the ball as hard as usual Really nice shots. GG´s backhand was as allways
I didn´t spect much from David, but he was really on fire in certain moments of the match
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 12:05 AM   #39
country flag jazz_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau
I remembered you were there Jime, while I was watching it on TV
BTW, I think the Gonzalez-Gaudio match was entertaining considering it was an exhibition.. And it was so funny watching how Fernando didn´t hit the ball as hard as usual Really nice shots. GG´s backhand was as allways
I didn´t spect much from David, but he was really on fire in certain moments of the match
I don't know why, but I thought it was really boring! Maybe it was because I was really tired (I had waken up at 5am), but everyone around me was yawning with me too
Old 12-07-2005, 01:37 AM   #40
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

David won 6-2 6-3 against Gonzalez.
Gaston finished fourth behind Dent, who beat him 6-2 7-5
Old 12-07-2005, 02:15 AM   #41
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know why, but I thought it was really boring! Maybe it was because I was really tired (I had waken up at 5am), but everyone around me was yawning with me too
Maybe I was in a really good mood yesterday and that`s why I enjoyed it
BTW, David played a great match today!!!! (at least what my brother let me watch considering Boca is playing against Pumas )
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2005, 09:29 AM   #42
country flag jazz_girl

Yeah, David played a great match! I'm really impressed with his serve! He sereved lots and lots of aces, and he used his serve as a wheapon, and with some amazing angles.
The end was very emotive, there's no doubt that the people's all behind David, and he's clearly enjoying it! And once he won, he played tennis and hugged some kids with mental problems, who play tennis, and he even asked them to recieve his trophy with him. It was all very emotional! I'll see if I can get some pics of that.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:08 AM   #43
country flag jazz_girl

Some pics from yesterday:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg v1.jpg (57.1 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg v2.jpg (17.4 KB, 24 views)
Old 12-07-2005, 10:30 AM   #44
country flag jazz_girl

Images from monday:
link

Last edited by jazz_girl : 12-07-2005 at 10:33 AM.
Old 12-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #45
country flag bibi_s

bibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for the pictures, articles and your reports, Jazz. As I see, you've had a great time at this exhibition!!! Splendid!! And more are coming soon, to keep us busy till the new season starts.
bibi_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote