2006 Tournaments - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-07-2006, 12:39 PM   #76
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Okay, Jan-Mike has logged on to his myspace page and added all kinds of new info to it. He's also left a very brief update in his blog. He seems to be getting into the whole thing and kind of enjoying it. I guess he has a little bit of extra time on his hands since he can't train 2-3 hours a day right now.
will he go down to the lower challengers or will he try to get WC's to bigger ones?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2006, 05:27 PM   #77
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

He'll make decisions about his schedule when he's cleared to play. All he knows right now is that he will play team tennis in July. After that, he'll probably play mostly in North America since there are so many tournaments here for the rest of the year. He might head over to Japan in the Fall, he seems to like that tournament.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 06:21 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
He'll make decisions about his schedule when he's cleared to play. All he knows right now is that he will play team tennis in July. After that, he'll probably play mostly in North America since there are so many tournaments here for the rest of the year. He might head over to Japan in the Fall, he seems to like that tournament.
I just hope he can get well and stay well I'm glad he is enjoying "Myspace"
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 07:28 AM   #79
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

so he will play all these 50k US Hardcourt tournaments?
well, they are always tough. I hope Jan-Mike will not be that rusty at the beginning

but most important is that he is 100% if he hits the first ball at a tournament

go JMG
Old 04-09-2006, 01:10 AM   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera
so he will play all these 50k US Hardcourt tournaments?
well, they are always tough. I hope Jan-Mike will not be that rusty at the beginning

but most important is that he is 100% if he hits the first ball at a tournament

go JMG
I almost think he would have to be at least a little rusty right at first. I mean he hasn't been able to play that much But I hope may be he can get some good draws and play himself back in shape And I really hope he can somehow stay healthy
Old 04-09-2006, 04:25 AM   #81
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

He hasn't played at all Mae, but he is just raring to go it seems (I just had a brief chat with him). Fingers crossed, he'll be back for the summer season and maybe sooner.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 04-09-2006, 10:05 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
He hasn't played at all Mae, but he is just raring to go it seems (I just had a brief chat with him). Fingers crossed, he'll be back for the summer season and maybe sooner.
That's right I was getting him confused with Justin I don't know where my mind is anymore Maybe I have already done too much posting here
Old 04-09-2006, 10:31 PM   #83
country flag Fee

Actually, it has happened more than once that people confuse Jan-Mike and Justin, maybe even more so lately because of my association with both of them. On another tennis board one person even posted to congratulate Jan-Mike for qualifying for the Memphis draw last February (that was Justin of course). Funny thing is, they are almost the same age, share the same initials, and have been playing each other since they were about 12 years old, but they look nothing alike and play completely different tennis. Don't feel bad.

Old 04-09-2006, 11:07 PM   #84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
Actually, it has happened more than once that people confuse Jan-Mike and Justin, maybe even more so lately because of my association with both of them. On another tennis board one person even posted to congratulate Jan-Mike for qualifying for the Memphis draw last February (that was Justin of course). Funny thing is, they are almost the same age, share the same initials, and have been playing each other since they were about 12 years old, but they look nothing alike and play completely different tennis. Don't feel bad.
At least I'm not the only person to confuse them. I know I have never seen Justin play. And I don't think I have actually ever seen JMG play, but his name has just always stuck with me for some reason And, of course, you do post about them both. But at least I never posted a congratulations to the wrong player
Old 04-21-2006, 07:28 PM   #85
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

*sighs* I hope he's back for the grass court season

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 07:32 PM   #86
country flag Fee

Not sure yet, and with his ranking I'm not too sure if he is going to make the trip to England anyway. Everything is so up in the air right now until he gets on court and has a full practice session. I think he is going to try to do that some time in the next 7 days. I am really beginning to miss having him on court, this has gone on long enough.

Old 04-22-2006, 07:41 AM   #87

How awful that JMG's body just won't hold up for him to play tennis I really wonder about players and their injuries. It seems like they all have some problems from time to time, but then there is someone like JMG who seems to have problems so much of the time with his health.
Old 04-25-2006, 01:56 AM   #88
country flag Saturn66

Saturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond reputeSaturn66 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope all of his injuries goes away. I miss watching him play.
Saturn66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 03:36 AM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn66
Hope all of his injuries goes away. I miss watching him play.
I hope he gets well also because I'm still not 100% sure that I ever actually got to see him play His name for some reason just always seems to stick in my mind. I guess I just like the name. And now I don't know if I just heard/saw his name when he was playing more or if I actually saw him play
Old 04-25-2006, 03:56 AM   #90
country flag Fee

If you saw him play, you'd probably remember it since he hits two handed on both sides. I don't think he was ever on TV in 2005 (well maybe a few points at the USOpen), so if you did see him it was back in 2004.

Anyway, he says he is going to be back on court some time in the next few weeks, so fingers crossed and I will update you if there is any news.