2006 Tournaments - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-02-2006, 09:26 PM   #46
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Tournaments

I have an update from Jan-Mike on his shoulder injury and I've posted it on my website: www.janmiketennis.com

If you have any questions, let me know. Get well soon Jan-Mike, you big biscuit.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2006, 10:49 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
I have an update from Jan-Mike on his shoulder injury and I've posted it on my website: www.janmiketennis.com

If you have any questions, let me know. Get well soon Jan-Mike, you big biscuit.
Fee I read your website. It was very nice. I wish you would keep it updated all the time, but I know you are very busy.
I was so sorry to learn that JMG was hurt yet again. I hope he gets well quickly.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 10:56 PM   #48
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Mae. JMG and I are discussing the website, we'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 02-15-2006, 05:13 PM   #49
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

so maybe Jan-Mike in Memphis
Old 02-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illinuera
so maybe Jan-Mike in Memphis
Poor JMG he seems to stay too hurt to play anywhere
I don't think he got an entry into Memphis, but I may be wrong about that. Fee is the expert on JMG. So I hope she will give us an update.
Old 02-15-2006, 08:53 PM   #51
country flag Fee

He's just told me that he's not playing Memphis, his shoulder is still not ready.

Old 02-15-2006, 10:30 PM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
He's just told me that he's not playing Memphis, his shoulder is still not ready.
Thanks Fee for the update But I'm sorry JMG's shoulder is still not well
Old 02-16-2006, 07:51 AM   #53
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond reputerrfnpump has a reputation beyond repute

will he try to play IW and/or Miami?
he has a ranking now of #214 and probably needs a WC
Old 02-16-2006, 05:21 PM   #54

I think he does need Wildcards, but there again Fee is the expert on JMG so she would know.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:25 PM   #55
country flag Fee

He is week to week. He will have to qualify or get wildcards for any tournaments he wants to play for a while. His ranking is going to drop a little bit more in the next few weeks when his points from Memphis last year fall off. He may play some Challengers to get some points, but he will decide what to do once the injury is healed.

Old 02-17-2006, 03:22 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
He is week to week. He will have to qualify or get wildcards for any tournaments he wants to play for a while. His ranking is going to drop a little bit more in the next few weeks when his points from Memphis last year fall off. He may play some Challengers to get some points, but he will decide what to do once the injury is healed.
Thank you Fee I almost feel there should be a note listed at JMG's Forum that says if you have any questions about JMG please contact Fee
Old 02-17-2006, 07:06 AM   #57
country flag rrfnpump
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

thanks Fee for infos
good to see he is not giving up
Old 02-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #58

Yes that really does impress me about JMG. If I had all those injuries, I would have given up on tennis a long time ago!
Old 02-17-2006, 06:11 PM   #59
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I think they sort of have to have that mentality. You look at guys like Justin, JMG, Younes, ToJo, many more, who were a bit older when they started having injury problems but they don't give up. I guess if you love doing something you do what it takes to be able to do it again, no matter how long it takes. I guess there's a reason why they're the elite professional athletes and we're the couch commentators

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2006, 10:08 PM   #60
country flag Fee

Pretty much, Deb. As Justin says, even with all the travel and the physical pain he deals with, it sure beats working for a living.