2006 Tournaments - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2005, 07:04 PM   #16
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2006 Tournaments {JMG needs a little help from his fans, see post #6}

It will make me very happy if he's in San Jose in 6 weeks without me worrying about him going through qualies. I would like to have Goran there as well (I'm being very selfish, mainly concerned with how much fun I get have that week )

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2005, 11:51 PM   #17

Default Re: 2006 Tournaments {JMG needs a little help from his fans, see post #6}

Good job Fee with the Thread Title update. Well it seems like Delray is the only Tournament answering e-mails since two of us got an e-mail from Mr. Butler. And I received no response from my two other e-mails
May be responses will come to me later on, I certainly hope so! I want to see JMG playing
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 01:00 AM   #18
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure San Jose is out for the holiday break, probably the same at Memphis. I also got a response from Mr. Butler and I am very encouraged by that.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Last edited by Fee : 12-31-2005 at 07:00 PM.
Old 12-31-2005, 01:58 AM   #19

I keep forgetting about the holiday break and the fact that many people have time off! We will have to keep trying after the new year starts. I'm sure since those Tournaments are U.S. Tournaments and JMG is an American player he is going to get some wildcards somewhere, I hope
Old 12-31-2005, 06:40 PM   #20
country flag rfs1999

rfs1999 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2006 Tournaments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Fee I got a reply to one of my e-mails from a John Butler, but it didn't state what Tournament he was with! May be you know? Mr. Butler stated that JMG was "surely under consideration".
Can I ask what you wrote in your emails?
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 06:47 PM   #21
country flag Silawen

Silawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond reputeSilawen has a reputation beyond repute

rfs1999; I received such a reply too, you can find what I wrote him on page 1.
Old 12-31-2005, 06:59 PM   #22
country flag Fee

Pretty much what I wrote, please consider JMG for a Singles and Doubles wildcard, he's very popular with the fans, and could use a boost to get his career back on track, blah blah blah. Just a few sentences from the heart, sincere works better than fancy.

Old 01-01-2006, 12:54 AM   #23

Yes I just made my e-mails short, simple, and sincere. I was afraid if I got too wordy my e-mails might not even get read! And that wouldn't help JMG
Old 01-01-2006, 12:55 PM   #24
country flag Papakori

Papakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond reputePapakori has a reputation beyond repute

I have wrote to them
Papakori is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 05:39 AM   #25

Fee I hope I will get answers from my two other e-mails now that the holidays are over. Also whenever you get the Las Vegas contact information, please post it so we all can e-mail them
Old 01-08-2006, 08:30 PM   #26
country flag Oj-Ala

Oj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond reputeOj-Ala has a reputation beyond repute

Eh, I have one question... What about other tournaments like IW and Miami ??? Could we write too them too asking for WC for Jan-Michael ???
DEL POTROGASQUETKIEFERCLEMENTANDREEV...

"Im a great kisser" -Andy Roddick

Roger: YOU ARE GOLD !

Oj-Ala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2006, 08:54 PM   #27
country flag Fee

It might be too early for that just yet. I want to see how he does in Hawaii before we start writing to the Masters events. I would just really love to see him win that event, it would do wonders for his confidence. Shame that he won't be getting a WC for Delray (unless Andre pulls out at the last minute as I expect him to do).

Old 01-09-2006, 03:31 PM   #28

Fee I was very disappointed that JMG didn't get a WC to DelRay. That was the only Tournament that replied to my e-mails and they said they were considering him. May be Andre will pull out and then JMG will get a WC? I just remembered reading somewhere that Andy wasn't going to play DelRay this year so may be the Tournament was trying to find another "big name" to replace Andy? IMO Andy can not be replaced at a Tournament, but I guess the people in charge of the Tournament have to try something!

Last edited by 16681 : 01-09-2006 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 04:56 PM   #29
country flag Fee

Jan-Michael has officially withdrawn from the Aus Open qualies. His first tournament of the year will be the Waikoloa Challenger in Hawaii on Jan 23rd, if he's ready to play by then. If he does well there, he won't be able to go to Delray for qualies.

Old 01-09-2006, 09:59 PM   #30

Fee you keep saying JMG isn't ready to play. He is still having physical problems?