*~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~ - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-24-2006, 11:34 AM   #121
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by William
He has definitely tried his best. And all of his fans should give big hands to him. I was so glad he fought till the end, because in the second set(even he won the first), he said he couldn't play anymore, and wanted to give up. Jose just told him to calm down, and go to restroom after the set. I feel sorry for him because if it was normal circumstance, Igor must have won. I reckon.
hi william.. i just wanna ask how u got the chance to be close with igor? cuz u know, it's really ... lucky you..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2006, 11:39 AM   #122
country flag peteslamz

peteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond reputepeteslamz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutya
only in tv... star sports.. but not all his games.. because i had a week of exams..
so.. what happened to the dub match with maria? haven't heard anything new about it... or pix?
They lost to Ivanovic/Djokovic in 3 sets in the first round of the mixed.

“Nothing scares me. On second thought, I hate dentists. I fear dentists. You want to know how many cavities I have? Don’t embarrass me. Going to the dentist for me is worse than playing Fabrice Santoro.” - Marat Safin
peteslamz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2006, 12:45 PM   #123
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

i asked someppl to search pics(cuz they ivanoivc and kirienko),but they ahve found nothing so far....nothing on getty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:28 PM   #124
country flag Trace

Trace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond reputeTrace has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
i promised i will tell u the sandee story about igor!
she said last year she igor when she saw him watching kolya's match on the 10 m screen tv near players restaurant,all dressed in white!so,on wensday she asked hima pic and he said "of course",then she asked him an autograf and he said"of course",on teh second pic on thursday he said "of course",so we gave him the nicknamef course"!and sande decided to ask him a (we were curious to see if he would say "of course" too )!so,on saturday morning the first time she saw him was when he was crossing the court 1 with don jose!the court was empty cuz it was mourning,and there it was only me(i couldn't miss it,i should have some popcorn),anya(sandee's friend who was there with her all week),sandee &igor+don jose!and sandee went very calm to igor and asked" can i kiss u?"!in that moment me,anya and don jose(who was just in igor's back) started laughing so hard,only igor(a bit shoked) and sandee were very calm and serious!after a few seconds of truly silence,igor said a shy"no",but sandee said quckly "on the cheeck ,OF COURSE " and he said "aaaa,ok!"...and he let himself a big lower that sandee could reach his cheek easely!
what do u say?
ROFLMAO!!!!!! <--- Like that? I'm actually really jealous now!

I met Igor at Sydney 05, after he beat Costa. I took a photo with him (!!! but then I lost the film, goddamn it!). I was just like "WHOA Igor's tall!" (cause I'm so short, it's not funny) and "Hmmmm, he's very sweaty and muscly..."

I saw him again, about four times this year. Once at Sydney, where I watched him beat Richie, and play doubles with Dimitry. I didn't get the chance for a photo with him then, and later on I saw him at the Australian Open against Almagro, playing doubles with Kolya, and playing against Sluiter.

My Livejournal
Trace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 11:34 PM   #125
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

glad u liked it!

igor is not so tall,but beeing not-very-tall is not that bad!don't worry tracey!

abt the lost pics!u can find our pics in alina's thread,post here igor's fav pics so everyone can enjoy them!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 02-18-2006, 11:36 PM   #126
country flag Mara_M

ps:yes like !

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-18-2006, 11:51 PM   #127
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

What a nice story!
I think, I should ask him, if he remembers this moment?
I haven't read this thread before! What a mistake! I'll read it all tomorrow, bwfore Mario's game. It's for sure!
Mashik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 12:12 AM   #128
country flag Mara_M

do that masha!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-19-2006, 09:48 AM   #129
country flag Mashik

Mashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond reputeMashik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do that masha!
Done it... Some very interesting ones....
Old 02-19-2006, 03:31 PM   #130
country flag Mara_M

like?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-19-2006, 04:11 PM   #131
country flag Mashik

Quote:
like?
I really liked Alina's story. 'Cos I like his ears too

And I'm still wonder if he believes that
Old 02-19-2006, 10:43 PM   #132
country flag Mara_M

what part of her story?she has a lot of storys with igor!
actually she is with his legs!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-23-2006, 08:48 PM   #133
country flag Mashik

I've just thought that I didn't write my story! So I'll correct it!
First I've seen Igor live on Kremlin Cup in 2003, when he impressed everybody (and me, of corse, too ) with his game and baby-face (it's about me ). He looked like a sweet baby! Just like this:
But first I've heard about him a little bit earlier, when he defeat Davydenko in Bucharest (you know my "antikolya" cheer ).
Then I was following his activity, but he really charmed me with his play on Rolland Garros 2004, when he defeat my beloved Spanish Juan Carlos in the 2d round! I think, I'll never forget that match! Disappointed JC's face and happy russian boy... What a picture!
And then it was his victory over Agassi on Queen's... Everybody remember it
So that moment on I've become his BIG fan!
Than was Kremlin Cup 2004 and double title and the single one and doubles final in 2005...
But it's already another story....

Last edited by Mashik : 02-23-2006 at 10:02 PM.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:22 PM   #134
country flag Suzi

Suzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond reputeSuzi has a reputation beyond repute

ooo lucky you!

Anyways i have not had the pleasure to meet this fine specimen and probably will never as the tourni i was gonna go to clashes with me going on holidays ahhhhhh the perils of sacrificing my hols, on any other occasion i wud sacriface it for like if i had school but i really need to get out of the country so

Anyways yup thats my life, full of decisions and clashes its just one big bum!

Iguana, Biscuit, Pim Pim, the ledge that is Rafter! and my new love Nole!

Other Notable non-tennis supportees: Aaron Peirsol, LIVERPOOL, Kimi 'World Champ' Raikkonen, Thorkildsen, Adam Scott and many more......
and proud to be a morgette & mattiholic!!!
Suzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 10:13 AM   #135
country flag Mara_M

masha,waht a pic..he is a ,how old was he?btw,i missed that match by a few minutes!
u will be more lucky suzi!

Quote:

Quote: