*~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~ - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-30-2005, 03:27 AM   #76
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

oh am sorry miru, i mean sandee's story..
don jose can be and ... does he have a family/son? being so protective with igor...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2005, 07:45 PM   #77
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

i have no ideea,there isn't that much info on the net...but maybe we will ask him next time!but i guess he has not,cuz he takes care of igor like to a lil baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 09:36 PM   #78
country flag r_alynutza_86

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
i have no ideea,there isn't that much info on the net...but maybe we will ask him next time!but i guess he has not,cuz he takes care of igor like to a lil baby!
i think i saw a wedding ring on his finger ..or not ?:P)
r_alynutza_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 11:08 PM   #79
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

all guys wear ring to confuse us..really,they do!i saw "wedding rings" on teh ones who are 18 years old!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 12-31-2005, 04:57 AM   #80
country flag mutya

mutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond reputemutya has a reputation beyond repute

do u think right now (at his age ) the purpose of don jose's ring is to confuse girls/ladies/women?

Last edited by mutya : 12-31-2005 at 05:02 AM.
mutya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 02:22 PM   #81
country flag Mara_M

no,but i guess eh had used with it

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-01-2006, 01:43 PM   #82
country flag Dream

Dream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond reputeDream has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, those "wedding rings" Just like the one Enric was wearing (God, please let it be fake!)
But they're not always fake Besides, it's considered normal here in Russia to get married early. My former classmate got married and she's wearing a ring - a real one, not fake! And she's 18. So why not, Miru?
Dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 03:24 PM   #83

r_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond reputer_alynutza_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream
Oh, those "wedding rings" Just like the one Enric was wearing (God, please let it be fake!)
But they're not always fake Besides, it's considered normal here in Russia to get married early. My former classmate got married and she's wearing a ring - a real one, not fake! And she's 18. So why not, Miru?

We were talking about Igor's coach. and he is not young so...it'snot a big deal if he is married.
Old 01-01-2006, 04:31 PM   #84
country flag Mara_M

yes,but russia is the only country in europe where ppl get married so ypung!in spain is a different thing...and the juniors i was talking about didn't even have girlfriends!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-01-2006, 11:43 PM   #85
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
i promised i will tell u the sandee story about igor!
she said last year she igor when she saw him watching kolya's match on the 10 m screen tv near players restaurant,all dressed in white!so,on wensday she asked hima pic and he said "of course",then she asked him an autograf and he said"of course",on teh second pic on thursday he said "of course",so we gave him the nicknamef course"!and sande decided to ask him a (we were curious to see if he would say "of course" too )!so,on saturday morning the first time she saw him was when he was crossing the court 1 with don jose!the court was empty cuz it was mourning,and there it was only me(i couldn't miss it,i should have some popcorn),anya(sandee's friend who was there with her all week),sandee &igor+don jose!and sandee went very calm to igor and asked" can i kiss u?"!in that moment me,anya and don jose(who was just in igor's back) started laughing so hard,only igor(a bit shoked) and sandee were very calm and serious!after a few seconds of truly silence,igor said a shy"no",but sandee said quckly "on the cheeck ,OF COURSE " and he said "aaaa,ok!"...and he let himself a big lower that sandee could reach his cheek easely!
what do u say?
Did I feel happy to 'know' Sandee after reading this?
'Of course'

Wow,this girl rocks.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 11:52 PM   #86
country flag Mara_M

me too olga!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-10-2006, 05:18 PM   #87
country flag Tatyana

Tatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond reputeTatyana has a reputation beyond repute

Mara_M, thanks for the story

Tommy Robredo, David Ferrer, Feliciano Lopez, Carlos Moya

Jarno Trulli & Ian Thorpe

AntiSchumi

www.maxmirnyi.com
www.igor-andreev.ru
Tatyana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:27 PM   #88
country flag Dessislava

Dessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond reputeDessislava has a reputation beyond repute

Hello people! I am new here! How u doing?
Dessislava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2006, 06:54 PM   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dessislava
Hello people! I am new here! How u doing?

hi. well.....I am great. ( cauz Igor is doing fine in Sydney). how r u?
Old 01-10-2006, 09:57 PM   #90
country flag Mara_M

tanyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!happy new year!
hi dessislava!welcome!

Quote:

Quote: