*~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~ - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-02-2005, 11:11 PM   #16
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

i saw him on tv one day.... but i don't remember much apart from his strong shots. and then in 2004 he played Kubot in Sopot, I saw him live. But he choked, like all Russians, before the Olympics. Davydenko lost to Adrian Garcia and Marat Safin lost to Marc Lopez then. Pretty entertaining.

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2005, 11:15 PM   #17
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

yes there is sandee!!!tell us pls pls pls!

nathii i know u have done a pic with him,have u talk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2005, 11:18 PM   #18
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Miruna if really want the whole world to know you tell the story,but then dont forget to remember how he was this year
Old 12-02-2005, 11:21 PM   #19
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

well,it was his way to tell u that eh recognised u!

ok,he was mean then...but tell that story too!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 12-02-2005, 11:22 PM   #20
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
yes there is sandee!!!tell us pls pls pls!

nathii i know u have done a pic with him,have u talk?
noo i guess i was waiting for Jarkko Nieminen to catch him and to see some practise of Gael. I really didn't have any business to Igor... but I said something in Russian to him and he answered... but some casual stuff... I don't really remember.

Sandee, tell us the story

Old 12-02-2005, 11:25 PM   #21
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on Nathii you know it already BTW how did the meeting with your dad went?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:32 PM   #22
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
Oh come on Nathii you know it already BTW how did the meeting with your dad went?
Don't change the topic hehe.

Oh it was my worst shopping ever. I was feeling bad till the evening. But eh didn't find out how much drunk / hangovered I was. Practise makes a champion. Even in pretending 'things are alright'.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:32 PM   #23
country flag Mara_M

sandee.....tell the story..thanks for the help nathii!
why don't u remember!
sandee...we are waiting!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 11:34 PM   #24
country flag Mara_M

what happened with u're dad nathii?how's work?

sandee,still waiting.........

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 11:36 PM   #25
country flag Sandra

Miruna i give you the right to write it

Nathii you are great girl BTW i dunno whats wrong with my phone why on Earth i received your sms afert 2 days????
Old 12-02-2005, 11:42 PM   #26
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
what happened with u're dad nathii?how's work?

sandee,still waiting.........
hehehe i was just celebrating my namesday (here we have smth like namesday) too much and i felt :retard: simply terrible the next day...
and my dad came to wrocław to buy me some clothes as gifts.... that's why i say - worst shopping ever for me.

as about work, i wrote my first article today, it needs some correction and should go to january's number

Old 12-02-2005, 11:44 PM   #27
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandra
Miruna i give you the right to write it

Nathii you are great girl BTW i dunno whats wrong with my phone why on Earth i received your sms afert 2 days????
I don't know neither. But I love the song from your signature.
Now in my signature is written I'm a milk chocolate (in Finnish ) - lick me all over
people may wonder what's that. and it's just a milk choco.

Old 12-02-2005, 11:47 PM   #28
country flag Mara_M

Red face Re: *~*tell everybody how did u meet igor~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
hehehe i was just celebrating my namesday (here we have smth like namesday) too much and i felt :retard: simply terrible the next day...
and my dad came to wrocław to buy me some clothes as gifts.... that's why i say - worst shopping ever for me.

as about work, i wrote my first article today, it needs some correction and should go to january's number
i can't stand my father!!

when the article appears pls scan it and show us!
btw ,i thought u don't like igor!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 12-02-2005, 11:52 PM   #29
country flag Nathaliia

Quote:
i can't stand my father!!

when the article appears pls scan it and show us!
btw ,i thought u don't like igor!
oh be assured i will

as about Igor, I just don't care that much... I kinda like his game. Maybe I can like him, never thought about it that much.I still see him drinking Cola and singing "I will survived" haha...

Alright, now let me finish some writing for my friends and let me go sleep. Tomorrow is party time (for family)
Busy weekend

Old 12-02-2005, 11:59 PM   #30
country flag Mara_M

i have 2 for thsi weekend too!and i was to my cousin nameday yesterday(it's 2 am so it's allready the day before yesterday )!
what name day?saint nicholas?that's not on 5 dec?
yes,igor cola at bcr too....LIGHT cola...but never hear him singing!does he has musical voice?

Quote:

Quote: