Question About Premium Memberships - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-26-2006, 05:52 PM   #1
country flag Spes
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Spes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond reputeSpes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Question About Premium Memberships

OK so here's the deal. Will my name and the substitute for "Registered User" stay there after my month as a premium member is over? Please say yes.

Last edited by Spes : 02-26-2006 at 06:25 PM.
Spes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2006, 08:51 PM   #2

Default Re: Question About Premium Memberships

Quote:
Originally Posted by -->AjDe<--
OK so here's the deal. Will my name and the substitute for "Registered User" stay there after my month as a premium member is over? Please say yes.
I don't think so since that is supposed to be only something that premium members can do. If you can afford to do it, you really get a better deal price wise if you get your premium membership for a year. I just got mine for a year this month and I really like it
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 08:45 PM   #3
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

so what are the things you really like about it?
imo, the only thing that really changes is that you never see the 'server too busy' thing anymore.. right?
i'm still doubting if i should get a premium or not..
Old 02-28-2006, 12:33 AM   #4
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Well you get priority access to the server, which is nice... there are also no ads, which is even better and a lot of people seem to have problems with the ads either being annoying or causing their computer to crash. I've had a premium membership since August, so I can't even remember what it was like before that, but the site loads faster, plus you get the customization options such as having pictures in your signature, a custom user title, etc.

*edit* This is all in response to the post above mine, not to the original poster. Should have quoted it. D'oh!

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:34 AM   #5
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Your new name will.

Where you have SerbSupporter will not, I don't think.

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 12:38 AM   #6
country flag MissMoJo

MissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From my own experience, it will
Old 02-28-2006, 02:55 AM   #7
country flag gravity

gravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond reputegravity has a reputation beyond repute

Premium membership is nice if you're either a very active menstennisforums.com user, or find yourself constantly logging onto the site every day for news or information.

A quick rundown of the benefits: It's faster, it's completely free of advertising, you can choose some very different color and design schemes, you always have access to the site even during very busy periods, you can change your own username, you have more avatar storage space, you can have an image in your signatures, you have a private premium members only forum to gossip in, you can have a custom user title and your money goes towards supporting the site.

All in all for about 5 cents a day it's exceptional value-for-money even if you only use the site for an hour a week
gravity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 08:08 AM   #8
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute<Eve> has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
Well you get priority access to the server, which is nice... there are also no ads, which is even better and a lot of people seem to have problems with the ads either being annoying or causing their computer to crash. I've had a premium membership since August, so I can't even remember what it was like before that, but the site loads faster, plus you get the customization options such as having pictures in your signature, a custom user title, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravity
Premium membership is nice if you're either a very active menstennisforums.com user, or find yourself constantly logging onto the site every day for news or information.

A quick rundown of the benefits: It's faster, it's completely free of advertising, you can choose some very different color and design schemes, you always have access to the site even during very busy periods, you can change your own username, you have more avatar storage space, you can have an image in your signatures, you have a private premium members only forum to gossip in, you can have a custom user title and your money goes towards supporting the site.

All in all for about 5 cents a day it's exceptional value-for-money even if you only use the site for an hour a week
This together gives me a real good idea of all the benefits!
Thank you very much both!!
I know it's really not expensive, on the other hand, i can also post here for free.. still doubting!! but i'm slightly moving to the premium membership
Old 02-28-2006, 05:26 PM   #9

Tommy Girl I don't know if you bet or not, but if you do the membership is nice because you get more Vcash. I would recommend it to you if you can spare the money. It is well worth it I think. Plus it helps the site here which we wouldn't want to lose. I have been on Forums that just disappeared. True they weren't anywhere as large as this one, but still you do alot of posting then if the Forum goes all that is lost And normally you lose contact with all the friends you have made in a Forum that closes. I think it is a great way to show support for the MTF
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 11:25 PM   #10
country flag <Eve>
♥ bokehlicious ♥

done but you knew it allready

And btw, i just LOVE vBet!! i'm already waiting and waiting for the extra vCash