Younès El Aynaoui's fan thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-19-2006, 06:35 PM   #46
country flag pete25

pete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Younès El Aynaoui's fan thread

I'll be happy to compose messages in your thread.
Does anyone know if Younes will play the qualies in Lyon ??
Thank you.
pete25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2006, 10:22 PM   #47
country flag lucindia

lucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond repute

i dont know....sorry
thank u, i'll create a thread right now!!!
Old 11-17-2006, 01:42 PM   #48
country flag lynnlovestennis

lynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond reputelynnlovestennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucindia View Post
sorry to post this here, but is there a thread for Hicham?
My coach used to train with both Hicham and El Aynaoui and they're good friends. In case anyone's wondering what's happened to Aarazi, he's doing real estate development in Morocco and has dropped out of tennis.
lynnlovestennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #49
country flag lucindia

lucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond reputelucindia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnlovestennis View Post
My coach used to train with both Hicham and El Aynaoui and they're good friends. In case anyone's wondering what's happened to Aarazi, he's doing real estate development in Morocco and has dropped out of tennis.
I saw Hicham 2 weeks ago in Paris, he told me he will play more next season, that he needs more matches....And also that he will try for 2 years, and if it doesnt work......He will retire
Old 12-31-2006, 03:22 PM   #50
country flag pete25

pete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond repute

In the week of December 4th, Younes El Aynaoui was invited in an exhibition masters event in Copa Cabbana in Brazil (Final of Copa Petrobas) and surprised everybody again by dismissing all his three round robin opponents: Guga 6/3 6/2, Saretta 6/1 6/4 and Diego Hartfield 7/6 6/3 before losing in the final against Guillermo Canas 6/7 6/4 10/5 (MTB). that was a very good performance from Younes who has obtained a wild card in the Qatar Open in Doha, starting January 1st 2007. First round opponent: Thomas Johansson and maybe Ljubicic in the 2nd !! Good luck to you Younes.
Old 01-02-2007, 06:36 PM   #51
country flag pete25

Great performance from Younes: 7/6 7/6 win in Doha R1 against Thomas Johansson. Tomorrow the toughest possibe match against Ljubo !!
Good luck to Younes: he can do it cause he's a true champ !
Old 01-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #52
country flag pete25

Doha R2: Ljubicic def. El Aynaoui: 6/3 6/4.
Good fight from Younes.
Please Younes, play a lot of tournaments this year !
Old 01-07-2007, 03:47 PM   #53
country flag pete25

No news from Younes after Doha ??
Old 01-09-2007, 06:41 PM   #54
country flag pete25

He said after his first round win in Doha that he asked for a WC for qualies.
It's too bad, he could have played with no problem if he registered early.
A Sports moroccan website also said that he may obtain the wild card for the main draw, but honestly I think it's too tough to get one.
I hope the organisers will take into account the fact that Younes played great tennis last week in his straight sets victory over Thomas Johansson and offered a good resistence against Ljubicic in the last 16.
And they will certainly remember one of the greatest matches in tennis history: the quarter final of AO 2003 when Roddick beat El Aynaoui 21-19 in the fifth set !!!
Please at least a WC for qualies !!! Please!
Old 02-28-2007, 04:17 PM   #55
country flag delsa

delsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond reputedelsa has a reputation beyond repute

"Marco" Gicquel, Younès and Florent Serra in Dubaï "enjoying an Arabian night"

And Younès on the court :

Nice to see him back at such a level but he was sooo close against Davydenko... But i console myself thinking he kind of "showed the way" to Oli Rochus...
delsa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 12:23 PM   #56
country flag pete25

At 35, Younes El Aynaoui is far from retiring from pro tennis. His determination and motivation made him work and train hard for 5 weeks in Barcelona after his good performance in Doha.
He didn't manage to obtain a WC in Dubai but succeeded in qualifying to the main draw after good wins against Marco Chiudinelli 6/1 6/4 and George Bastl 6/4 6/4. The main draw didn't allow Younes to win more matches because he simply faced the world's n° 4 Nikolay Davydenko in R1.
However, Younes demonstrated great tennis and fighting spirit and was very close to create a major upset. After 2h55m Davydenko finally prevailed in three extremely tough sets: 6/7 7/5 7/5.
Well done Younes! Keep working hard, you deserve to be at least in the Top 50.
Starting on march 5th, Younes is playing the Morocco F1 Future in Oujda where he's the top seed.
Then, he is supposed to participate in the Bogota Challenger and come back to Morocco to play two challengers and the ATP event in Casablanca.
Good luck Younes! :boune:
Old 03-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #57
country flag pete25

Well, as predicted, Younes El Aynaoui destroyed everybody in the Morocco F1 in OUJDA. Here are his scores:
R1: El Aynaoui def. Mezzour: 6-2 6-2
R2: El Aynaoui def. Maamoun: 6-3 6-4
1/4: El Aynaoui def. Decoud: 6-1 6-2
1/2: El Aynaoui def. Gonzalez Maximo: 6-3 6-4
F: El Aynaoui def. Crivoi: 6-0 6-3.
Very impressive
Younes opted not to play in Bogota next week but prefers to prepare for 3 weeks for the Casablanca challenger (75000$), Marrakech (100000$) and the Casablanca ATP Event.
No doubt he's going to win a lot of points !!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:25 PM   #58
country flag Ays25

Ays25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond reputeAys25 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Youness!!
Ays25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 07:53 PM   #59
country flag pete25

Younes played the Barletta challenger this week, winning his 1st round match against an unknown italian player 7-6 6-4 before losing surprisingly in the 2nd against Ventura 6-4 6-4. But that's just part of the preparation, Younes is in the Napoli Challenger next week ($100.000).
Good luck Younes! I hope he wins this challenger to improve considerably his rankings.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:24 PM   #60
country flag pete25

Younes won his first round match in Napoli challenger 6-3 6-1 against Adrian Voinea and is playing tomorrow Lukasz Kubot.
Go Younes!