Younès El Aynaoui's fan thread - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2006, 12:17 AM   #16
country flag George_Hanson

George_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge_Hanson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Younès El Aynaoui's fan thread

All the best to Younes
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-25-2006, 11:31 AM   #17
country flag pete25

pete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue to support Younes El Aynaoui, he really needs our help.
Please reply massively to show your support.
I am going to prepare a petition online tonight.
I'm begging the maximum number of tennis fans worldwide to participate in it.
Please don't let Younes down.
I'll let you know later today about the petition and how you can access to it.
pete25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2006, 08:05 PM   #18
country flag pete25

pete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond reputepete25 has a reputation beyond repute

In an article in the Moroccan newspaper "Le Matin du Sahara et du Maghreb", it is written than Younes El Aynaoui denies having consumed or used "cannabis" in his life. Translating in english what Younes said is the following: "I have never consumed or used this substance. The Italian Federation of sporting medicine has never contacted me to let me know any information related to me. Moreover, the President of the Antidoping commission of the Italian Tennis Federation, contacted today, told me he wasn't aware of the facts. The fact that the Italian federation of sporting medicine does not respect rules and procedures at the ATP and national federations level reveals a desire to affect negatively for unknown reasons. Antidoping institutions must respect rules and procedures in order to reach decisions, guarantee the decisions' credibility, and protect sport players from possible errors.
Therefore, it is clear that the Italian federation of sporting medicine action is suspicious. Because of what I said earlier, I am ready to defend my interests according to the current legislation against responsibles of this act.
Old 01-26-2006, 10:29 PM   #19
country flag pete25

I have just written a petition in www.petitiononline.com to support Younes El Aynaoui. The petition title is the following: Let El Aynaoui Play.
Please spread the word and sign the petition, it can really help.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
Don't let Younes down.

Here is what I have written:

It is true that doping in sports has become a serious issue in that sportsmen use prohibited substances to enhance their performance, and therefore achieve results they could not reach without consuming these substances. Moreover, these sportsmen prevent true champions from reaching their dreams.

As world tennis fans, we were shocked by the announcement of the Italian Federation of Sports medecine revealing that Younes El Aynaoui, the Moroccan Tennis star, tested positive for Tetra-Hydro Cannabinol (THC) at the Italian Championships on December 3rd 2005. We strongly condemn the fact that this Federation never contacted the player to inform him about the issue before making the announcement public, and we were surprised to learn that the President of the Antidoping commission of the Italian Tennis Federation was not even aware of the fact.

We have to wait first for the confirmation of the test. Then, we need to explain that although prohibited, THC has never been a substance that enhances performance. It alters it actually. Furthermore, according to ITF, a player that consumes this substance risks a sanction going from a warning to a maximum suspension of three months.

As a result, knowing that Younes El Aynaoui has always been a great example in or outside a tennis court, showing profound respect to everybody, being patient with fans and the press, supporting financially a Moroccan orphanage, promoting considerably tennis worlwide, having been elected several times in the Board of Pro tennis players and particularly having been elected the first ambassador of world tennis in 2003, this true gentleman at the end of his career, does not deserve to be suspended.

In conclusion, we tennis fans demand the supreme authorities in charge of this case to let Younes El Aynaoui show his talent in a tennis court, and give him only a warning if the confirmation test is positive.
Old 01-27-2006, 10:58 AM   #20
country flag pete25

I'm so sad nobody responded to my petition.
Please spread the word and sign it.
It can really help.
Don't let Younes down.
Old 02-10-2006, 10:07 PM   #21
country flag pete25

Any news about Younes El Aynaoui ??
Old 02-22-2006, 09:49 PM   #22
country flag pete25

Where is Younes El Aynaoui ??
I miss him.
It's so bad he didn't play after his good run in Doha this year.
I mean I watched him play great, so where is he ?
Old 02-26-2006, 03:02 PM   #23
country flag pete25

Younes didn't receive a wild card in Dubai but managed to play qualies in the last minute after Schuettler was moved to MD. Younes beat Victor Bruthans 6-2 6-2 in Q R1 and Giorgio Galimberti in the qualifying round 6-3 6-1.
I'm very happy that Younes made it to MD. He plays Wesley Moodie in R1 before a possible clash with Nadal in the last 16.
Well done Younès !
He also plays doubles MD with Marat Safin. The team has received a wild card.
But I still don't understand why Younès didn't receive a wild card for MD Singles.
Old 03-02-2006, 07:12 PM   #24
country flag pete25

Great win for Younes in MD R1 against Moodie 6-4 6-4 but then he had to withdraw from the tournament for personal reasons. He's so unlucky. He was going to meet Nadal in Last 16. Does someone know what actually happened ? I hope everything is OK cause Younes is a great competitor.
He's now 2-1 in 2006 with a win against Grosjean in Doha and one against Moodie in Dubai. Please respond to me. Thanks a lot.
Old 03-31-2006, 06:30 PM   #25
country flag pete25

Younes El Aynaoui participated this week in the St Brieuc challenger on clay. He got a wild card et was seeded 8. He defeated Mirnegg in R1 6-2 6-4 and Andreas Beck 6-2 3-6 6-3 before losing the quarters to Peter Wessels 7-6 6-3.
Good week Younes! I saw he's on the alternates list of the Monte Carlo qualifying.
He may also play in the ATP of Valencia in Spain.
Then probably in Casablanca. Come on Younes !
Old 04-22-2006, 06:04 PM   #26
country flag pete25

I've been to the hotel Hyatt in Casablanca for the sign in and draws.
At around 5 pm, after Younes lost to Ouahab in the Rabat Futures SF 6/4 6/4, he finaly received the WC for Casablanca Main Draw. But, knowing his pride and human qualities, he simply offered his WC to Mounir El Aarej in response to the Moroccan Federation lack of professionnalism. In fact, on wednesday, they "decided" to give the last WC to someone else, and changed their mind only friday during El Aynaoui- Ouahab match. I think this a great act from Younes, he doesn't their WC in these conditions, he wants to play qualies and he has a pretty easy qualies draw. Plus, he did not receive a WC in qualies and he's seeded number 3. The 3 WC went to: Mehdi Tahiri (Moroccan champion)- Lamine OUAHAB (African Cup champion 2005) and Mounir EL AAREJ ( offered by El Aynaoui ).
I'm sure Younes is going to do a lot of damage in the MD also. I can't wait
Old 04-22-2006, 06:06 PM   #27
country flag pete25

Unfortunately for all his fans, Younes withdrew from the qualies. He was supposed to play his second round match this afternoon also. It has been said he suffers from a pain in his elbow, and he had a protection stuff on it but took it away before starting his first round. Well, I saw him playing the first round, he was just extremely convincing!!! I'm so sad ! The Moroccan Federation destroyed everything during this week, not giving him the WC for MD early and changing their mind in the last minute. No comment! This could have been a great week for Younes. Too bad for his fans, and too bad for Morocco !
Old 08-07-2006, 09:17 PM   #28
country flag katica

katica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond reputekatica has a reputation beyond repute

hi, thanx pete for all the information!
whatz new with our funny Younes?
i miss
Old 08-10-2006, 11:04 AM   #29
country flag Super-Fabio

Super-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond reputeSuper-Fabio has a reputation beyond repute

Younes played in San Marino Challenger....he lost 6-3 6-3 aganist Balleret
Super-Fabio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:01 PM   #30
country flag pete25

no he lost 6-4 6-4 to Balleret. He has recovered from his wrist injury and is on the qualifying list of the US Open.