NCAA College Football Week 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-25-2005, 02:25 PM   #1
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute
Default NCAA College Football Week 13

LSU Tigers -17

This game means the world to the LSU Tigers because with the win, they will automatically play in the SEC Championship Game. Arkansas has recovered from a horrible start to their season and have played some very good football as of late. Both teams have had a lot of things go right for them the last few weeks and both teams are going to be pumped playing in this game. However, LSU has badly manhandled the Razorbacks in the last two meetings and I don't see any reason for this not to happen again.

The Arkansas Razorbacks are coming off a huge win over Mississippi State and although everything is going the right way for these guys, the fun is going to stop here and fans can look forward to next season. However, the Hogs are not the same team on the road as they are at home. The average only 4.5 yards per play away from home and are going to have problems throwing the ball all day. The offensive line is getting weaker (injuries and all) by the week and LSU's defensive line is probably the best in the Country. The running game, led by All-American Frosh RB Darren McFadden, is averaging 184.8 rushing yards per road game this season but their luck is about to run out against a solid LSU middle. McFadden would usually run for 150+ yards but I just don't see that happening today. QB Robert Johnson is going to get sacked more times than he can remember and if he does manage to get some throws off, they will be right into the hands of LSU DB's who are due for some big interceptions. The D-Line will be too much for Arkansas and that will be their downfall.

The LSU Tigers need a big game today and a big game they will get. They are coming off a 40-7 blowout win over Ole Miss. They are averaging 378.6 total yards of offense at home this season on 6.1 yards per play. They get to go up against a Razorbacks defense allowing almost 400 yards per road game on 6.2 yards per play. QB Jamarcus Russell has been great on home turf, completing 63.2% of his passes and barely throwing any interceptions. He is averaging a whopping 8.8 yards per pass attempt and gets to go up against an Arkansas defense allowing 9.2 yards per pass attempt on the road this year. Justin Vincent and Joseph Addai have both been due for a big breakout game and hopefully it comes today. LSU is 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games coming off an OVER bet and Arkansas has not done well ATS when playing off a home conference win. Since the defense is going to take care of business today, I say the Tigers win by at least 3 touchdowns.

For all my other picks this weekend check this out

http://www.triplethreatsports777.com/forum/
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2005, 07:41 PM   #2
country flag Gunner

Gunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NCAA College Football Week 13

Looks good to me fella does no one else think -42.5 for texas in running is an absolute steal at 1.9
Gunner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 07:43 PM   #3
country flag Gunner

Gunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond repute

Vince Young aint half moving the ball well cmoon i can see it coming in hehe cmooon texas 1 mroe td before half time making it 42-3 would be tasty
Old 12-03-2005, 07:47 PM   #4
country flag Gunner

TD TD TD 42-3 UP at half time cmooon Texas you can cover this -42.5
Old 12-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #5
country flag Gunner

70-3 going into the 4th 1/4 i think i can safely say this is in the bag mwahahahha
Old 12-03-2005, 09:30 PM   #6
country flag SadrieL

SadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond reputeSadrieL has a reputation beyond repute

70-3 HOOK EM
SadrieL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 10:09 PM   #7
bad gambler

Ok boys bit of pre NBA action to keep me occupied

LSU Tigers to win S/U against Georgia - $1.81

who is with me?
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 11:42 PM   #8
bad gambler

Bulldogs leading 14-0, in the 1st
Old 12-03-2005, 11:53 PM   #9
country flag Straby

Straby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond repute

Here comes the LSU TD.
Straby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2005, 12:05 AM   #10
bad gambler

14-7 now

lets go tiggeerrrssssssssssss
Old 12-04-2005, 12:11 AM   #11
country flag Gunner

I jumped on witha 50 unit play on -21 on USC i cant believe they are winning so easy so far so good if this comes in with the earlier win from texas i will be 70 units up on the night makes up for my shocking nba picks last week or so cmooooon USC!

If you are wondering why i am betting so big tonight its cos i just broke my ankle playing football today im in agony and i thought fu**it lets go for it tonight with the remainder of last months wages taking my mind off the pain thats for sure lol
Old 12-04-2005, 12:13 AM   #12
country flag Gunner

TD 45-6 cmoooon
Old 12-04-2005, 12:17 AM   #13
country flag Gunner

Good luck on lsu by the way guys i nearly played that instead of usc but then saw it was at the goergia dome and i saw in the colts game last week how a big crowd against you can really affect the snap!
Old 12-04-2005, 12:25 AM   #14
country flag Gunner

Another TD 52-6 omg i sooo cant believe this sorry if im annoying anyone its just been so rare lately that ive been having any luck and i hope ive been around long enough now for people to know im not like that to big myself up and rub my wins in peoples faces im just soo happy hahah

TEXAS & USC
Old 12-04-2005, 01:04 AM   #15
country flag Straby

Straby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond reputeStraby has a reputation beyond repute

Ok since my NBA game doesnt start for another 2 hours:

2nd half bet taken @ Canbet:

LSU -3,5 @ 1.87.
Straby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote