The Magic Monfils Brotherhood ===<--@ - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-03-2005, 12:44 AM   #76
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Magic Monfils Brotherhood ===<--@

Quote:
Originally Posted by *julie*
Great name

I am going to bed now. See you Sol & Nathaliia
Goodnight girls!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-03-2005, 05:00 PM   #77
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: @->-- The WHO ARE WE Thread -->-@

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie
don't worry for being too much curious parissima, I think that's quiet the interest of the thread

About your questions :
I can't say I'm teaching anything because I've just begun my preparation, but it's about the primary school. The reasons why I've changed are simple : I like to communicate with youngsters and like the idea of teaching. Moreover, I realised that I wouldn't want to work so much that I couldn't do my hobbies like this has been before ...A reaction a bit late but I do believe I'm not decrepit yet

About music, I've been playing guitar for about ten years, mostly rock as you said but I like variety, ska, reggae, electro, funk etc; lots of stuff actually.

About reading, don't say you're uncultivated...If I do remember well, I am seven years older than you, that's quite something in a life ...and now I'm feeling decrepit, thank you

About the TMC final, I was divided actually...I'm a little bit sad in fact because I wanted Federer to equal Mc Enroe this year but a big cheer to Nalb' of course... Above all, I was very pleased to see their incredible shots, and that's the most important thing I think

greetings
Oh, no, i think that's cool that you've changed your studies... As long as you get to do something you both enjoy and are interested in, in the end
I was considering teaching History in (junior) high school... But i'm not sure i could handle a whole bunch of teenagers

It's cool that you like diversity in music

Haha, i'm sorry... If you're 7 years older than me, you're young to me ^^
About reading, uh... Je lis surtout ce qu'on me conseille, donc j'me fais ma "culture" petit ŕ petit ^^

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Supporting PHM and Richard can cause serious damages to your health
parissima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2005, 05:10 PM   #78
country flag parissima

parissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond reputeparissima has a reputation beyond repute

See you later girls

(btw, great new thread name hehe)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-04-2005, 03:40 PM   #79
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

i wanted to say "ciao" - packing my ass and going to Wrocław to study hard .
Party was OK. Some good laugh at old things

i guess i'll be home around x-mas

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2005, 07:54 AM   #80
country flag parissima

Oh... Does that mean we won't be hearing from you 'till Christmas?
Well, good luck with your studies and take care

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-08-2005, 10:04 AM   #81
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I don't usually post here but I read this morning that Gael has been chosen as the 8th man for the Kooyong Classic Exhibition - Coria, Nalbandian and Ljubicic are among the others taking part. Here is the link.

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages...sto799717.shtml

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 12:58 PM   #82
country flag sol

sol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond reputesol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Hi I don't usually post here but I read this morning that Gael has been chosen as the 8th man for the Kooyong Classic Exhibition - Coria, Nalbandian and Ljubicic are among the others taking part. Here is the link.

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages...sto799717.shtml
Thanks, Rosie
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...ujo/Noel37.gif

->Support the Fabrice "The Magic" Santoro Forum Request<-

sol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2005, 06:34 PM   #83
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

xmas already almost here and so is Nathii.

jumped in to say hi.

plans for Gael 2006? Week1: Doha, Week2: none, Week 3-4: Aussie Open, Week 5: Zagreb
and Davis Cup in week 6?
I'm happy Gael's ranked high but if he was 51st he could come to Wrocław challenger on week 6

Old 12-21-2005, 10:10 PM   #84
country flag parissima

Hey Nathii, it's nice seeing you again!

Hehe, hopefully Gael will be playing for the Davis Cup. *crosses fingers*

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-21-2005, 10:13 PM   #85
country flag Nathaliia

Or are they going to ask Paulo play again hahahahha?

Old 12-21-2005, 10:39 PM   #86
country flag parissima

Aww, poor Paulo

Nah, i think Gaël'll be playing this time. He should be.

(love the avatar btw )

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

Old 12-22-2005, 12:19 PM   #87
country flag Nathaliia

My atavar, yeah... I decided to take a few weeks break from a tennis of Argentina haha .
And France now has a real problem who should play in the DC... Perhaps it depends on how is the injury cure for Richard developing.
Just like if Fabrice ad Michael can still play doubles for the national team. I suppose French DC team has the biggest potential (along with Argentina ) and they can feel the game spirit. I would love to see them winning the trophy in 2006

Old 12-22-2005, 05:14 PM   #88
country flag Nathaliia

what a bad girl i am, i had Gael in my atavar only for a day to replace him by the humble ME.
/she's unbelieveable/ haha... i love my new atavar too... and here goes the one with Gael
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gael.JPG (4.1 KB, 3 views)

Old 12-22-2005, 09:18 PM   #89
country flag *julie*

*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute*julie* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Nathaliia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
My atavar, yeah... I decided to take a few weeks break from a tennis of Argentina haha .
And France now has a real problem who should play in the DC... Perhaps it depends on how is the injury cure for Richard developing.
Just like if Fabrice ad Michael can still play doubles for the national team. I suppose French DC team has the biggest potential (along with Argentina ) and they can feel the game spirit. I would love to see them winning the trophy in 2006
Yes... I still wonder who will play the DC. Richard seems to have recovered from his injury and Seb will be back in the team (at least that's what he said) so now, the others... Of course Gael deserves to be in the team, there is also Paulo, Fab, Micka... I wonder who will play.
I would be so happy to see them win the trophy too.
Did you know that France won the DC in 1991, 1996, and 2001? Let's hope that's a good sign
*julie* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2005, 09:39 PM   #90
country flag parissima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia
what a bad girl i am, i had Gael in my atavar only for a day to replace him by the humble ME.
/she's unbelieveable/ haha... i love my new atavar too... and here goes the one with Gael

The new avatar is cool too.

And wow, Julie... If we're lucky, they'll win 2006! (si la suite logique des victoires continue ^^)

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~