The Magic Monfils Brotherhood ===<--@ - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #151
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Magic Monfils Brotherhood ===<--@

Come on Gael!!! Thanks for the score updates Truc!!!
2moretogo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-13-2008, 04:53 PM   #152
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute

Truc can you describe the point? Also, were any of the French players watching the match. I know Alize and Simon matches ended late, but I was reading that some of the Argentines were out supporting David.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #153
country flag Brego

Brego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond reputeBrego has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Gael. What a great win!

Two Frenchman still left in the tournament in singles.
Brego is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #154
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Alizée was there. I didn't see the other Frenchies. I thought Gilles would be there as he doesn't have to recover anymore. ^^
And everybody was there to support Nalby indeed, Willy, etc. They were even making more noise imo.

As for THE point, well, it was just some crazy retrieving, even for Gaël's standards. He should have lost the point twice and won it somehow.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:04 PM   #155
country flag 2moretogo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
Alizée was there. I didn't see the other Frenchies. I thought Gilles would be there as he doesn't have to recover anymore. ^^
And everybody was there to support Nalby indeed, Willy, etc. They were even making more noise imo.

As for THE point, well, it was just some crazy retrieving, even for Gaël's standards. He should have lost the point twice and won it somehow.
Hopefully his shoes stayed intact.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #156
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Truc and others I come in peace I just wondered if anyone here knew of any French livestreams that may broadcast the match between Gael and Nole tomorrow? They are on Court 1, and seems that BBC only ever show Centre Court, and so does the channelsurfing website.

Any helpful hints for us poor Nole fans would be appreciated. Thanks And congrats on Gael's defeat of Nalbandian today.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #157
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Ljubica* View Post
Hi Truc and others I come in peace
No problem.

But I'm sorry I can't help you either. I didn't even know they wouldn't be on Center Court tomorrow. The eurovisionsports livestream was the only one working for me today and it's just the Center Court.
Sport+ is showing the match in France, but I don't know any livestream.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #158
country flag Truc

I see people seem to say in GM that Nalby was playing well.
Well, that's even better for Gaël then. But I found him really slow.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #159
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
No problem.

But I'm sorry I can't help you either. I didn't even know they wouldn't be on Center Court tomorrow. The eurovisionsports livestream was the only one working for me today and it's just the Center Court.
Sport+ is showing the match in France, but I don't know any livestream.
OK thanks - I feared as much First day we had all 3 courts on channelsurfing, but since then I've had to live with live scoreboard only for all Nole's matches - so I guess I can do it again Thanks for the info anyway - and enjoy the match.

And for what it's worth- I thought David was very slow and sluggish today too - probably still regaining match fitness after his injury layoff

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 08-13-2008, 06:49 PM   #160
country flag 2moretogo

Quote:
OK thanks - I feared as much First day we had all 3 courts on channelsurfing, but since then I've had to live with live scoreboard only for all Nole's matches - so I guess I can do it again Thanks for the info anyway - and enjoy the match.

And for what it's worth- I thought David was very slow and sluggish today too - probably still regaining match fitness after his injury layoff
I am in the States, and have been watching all of the matches (those that I can wake up for/watch before I go to work)on nbcolympics.com. It offers centre, #1, and #2 courts to stream live.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:16 PM   #161
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moretogo View Post
I am in the States, and have been watching all of the matches (those that I can wake up for/watch before I go to work)on nbcolympics.com. It offers centre, #1, and #2 courts to stream live.
Thanks - but sadly we can't watch the nbc feed here in Europe I have even been given a US Zip Code and cable provider from a friend of mine in rhe States, - but it blocks European IP addresses Thanks anyway.

Old 08-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #162
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Tough match, that next one

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 08:48 AM   #163
country flag amdany

amdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond reputeamdany has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Truc and others I come in peace I just wondered if anyone here knew of any French livestreams that may broadcast the match between Gael and Nole tomorrow? They are on Court 1, and seems that BBC only ever show Centre Court, and so does the channelsurfing website.

Any helpful hints for us poor Nole fans would be appreciated. Thanks And congrats on Gael's defeat of Nalbandian today.
Rose I hope you'll find a livestream
amdany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 02:37 PM   #164
country flag Truc

The Channelsurfing livestream is working again!
http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-olympics.php?w=TE1
Let's hope it doesn't stop after Serena.
I don't dare touch my laptop anymore...

I've been trying for one hour to get the NBC livestream to work again. This time I managed to find a pr.o.xy, but couldn't get past the "Buffering: 0%". Wasted one full hour again with these stupid livestreams.
Old 08-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #165
country flag Truc

Oh please, Elena, take your MP, it's 22:00 already in Beijing!

Serve it out then!

Looked like a DF on the last point to me, but never mind, bring on Gaël.

Last edited by Truc : 08-14-2008 at 03:17 PM.