'Spadea ain't afraid of ya': A wifey's insight into the live of ice ice Vinnay. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-21-2005, 08:25 PM   #61
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Spadea ain't afraid of ya': A wifey's insight into the live of ice ice Vinnay.

Vinny leaving the court after losing to Tursunov in Bercy. He looked totally depressed
And you gotta love the blondish hair
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vinny.jpg (20.2 KB, 14 views)

Old 11-21-2005, 08:54 PM   #62
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'Spadea ain't afraid of ya': A wifey's insight into the live of ice ice Vinnay.

poor wincent

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 08:57 PM   #63
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

he still had the airport tag for handbags on his bag
Old 11-21-2005, 09:01 PM   #64

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHAHAHAA

But there will be none of that in 2006.
Vinny swears he's gonna make the top ten next year

Old 11-21-2005, 09:09 PM   #65
country flag Saumon

top ten of what?
Old 11-21-2005, 09:16 PM   #66
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

top ten most sexiest awesomest bestest iciest hottest guys in the entire world
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 09:17 PM   #67
country flag Saumon

ohh he'll be the number one then, easily
Old 11-21-2005, 09:18 PM   #68
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
Old 11-21-2005, 09:22 PM   #69
country flag MissMoJo

MissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond reputeMissMoJo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
top ten of what?
The billboard top 100 of course
Old 11-21-2005, 09:31 PM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon
top ten of what?
: Pro Tennis Player Vince Spadea Guarantees Top 10 Ranking
with Help from Sport Psychologist

PALM BEACH, FL (PRWEB) September 18, 2005 -- Vince Spadea promises that the best is still to come. This is a promise from a player best known for his determination as a tenacious scrambler on the court. To prove his new commitment, Vince recently began working again with his sport performance psychologist. He now guarantees that mental coaching will help him achieve his highest career ranking ever, top 10 in the world.

Spadea, rarely a stranger to adversity, recovered from the longest losing streak ever (21 straight) before winning his first ATP Tour title in Scottsdale last year. He beat James Blake and Andy Roddick en route to victory. In his comeback, Spadea rose from 229 to a career-best 18 in the world.

Injuries and adversity returned this year as Spadea dropped to 49 this week even after reaching the finals in Newport, RI a couple months ago. "Rather than get discouraged or depressed, it’s a gift that I’m as high as 50 compared to where I was when I began the previous comeback," Spadea declared.

"My rise will again be accomplished with help from my sport performance psychologist, John F. Murray, who formerly helped me back from my longest losing streak." Spadea got the idea of daring to make a public guarantee after thinking about great accomplishments and history. "Joe Namath guaranteed a Super Bowl victory when no-one believed in him; the 1980 USA Hockey Team truly believed; nobody thought David would slay Goliath. Even my performance psychologist stuck his neck on the line and lost 64 pounds after he made a public guarantee."

Spadea claims that his public guarantee will help strengthen his resolve and commitment. "Comebacks are never easy, but they are a part of sports, and I’m quite ready and excited about this new challenge. I will achieve Top 10 in the world. I guarantee it!"

Spadea was known as the "giant-killer" a few years back after compiling the best record in the world against top-10 ranked players. He has beaten many legends of the game including Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi. His backhand is regarded as one of the best in the game.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/9/prweb285900.htm

===============

edited: to include picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Vince7aa091905.jpg (66.8 KB, 17 views)

Last edited by superpinkone37 : 11-21-2005 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:43 PM   #71
country flag Saumon

Old 11-21-2005, 09:56 PM   #72
country flag surfpinky

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMoJo
The billboard top 100 of course
Old 11-21-2005, 10:04 PM   #73
country flag Saumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
edited: to include picture
Old 11-21-2005, 10:11 PM   #74
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Get in line guys.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2005, 10:16 PM   #75

As his wifey, I fully support Vince's guarantee to make the ATP top ten....um yeah.....

He's the sexiest gangsta-est man on earth
He's going to top the Billboard charts when his rap cd debuts
His book is going to comepete with Happy Potter as a best seller
Guarantees that he is going to break the top ten in tennis
And of course, he is number one in my heart

I'm so lucky to have such an AMAZING man as my hubby