Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 65 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #961
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Wow, another amazing story!! To remember you just for your supporting in the stands, that's lovely - shows he appreciated it a lot
It's amazing what some of the players remember

Did you read in here what I did last year? When he was supposed to be retiring at the end of LAST year I sent a card to a Romanian from MTF to give to Andrei wishing him well and that I'd miss him and stuff and put in a photo of him and me cos I knew he'd know who I was then.... and he recorded a video message for me to thank me I was so excited
Yeah, I read some of the old posts yesterday and saw this. Such a good story, I got really impressed with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
ah peta...I remember this vid (still have it on my computer)

caio brasil, it's a lovely story, I hope you'll see andrei one day, he is as nice as juampi for sure
as peta said it's great to see he always remembers us, feels like we are kind of important to him

he is playing some great tennis lately, too bad he always get bad draw, I mean hard ones because he has the tennis to pass some round I think
it is so good to see him back on court, I feel like I'm dreaming
I don't think I'll get to see him some day, but who knwos
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-15-2009, 07:18 PM   #962
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Rosmalen R1:
Butorac/Lipsky lead Pavel/Tecau 6-4 2-4

Go!
Haide!

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #963
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Last week Horia asked me if he could use some of my photos of him on his new website He said I took some great shots of him and Andrei during the Australian Open.

Also I can tell you that Andrei will definitely be playing Wimbledon, US Open and then finishing up at Bucharest. He's feeling fine but not practising much, just relaxing and having fun

I'll really miss him on tour, but I'm so glad he got to do his farewell set of tournaments like he wanted to... after the Australian Open I didn't expect it
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 01:42 PM   #964
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Andrei was supposed to face Kiefer in Wimbledon, but after all the withdraws he will play against my countryman Thiago Alves

This should be a great match and that's what matters. I really want Andrei to win the matches in this last year and so I want Thiago to succeed in the Grand Slam, so whoever wins I'll be happy
Old 06-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #965
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
Andrei was supposed to face Kiefer in Wimbledon, but after all the withdraws he will play against my countryman Thiago Alves

This should be a great match and that's what matters. I really want Andrei to win the matches in this last year and so I want Thiago to succeed in the Grand Slam, so whoever wins I'll be happy
This draw is so disappointing for you

I have to say although I know any match is tough for Andrei these days, I was quite happy to lose Kiefer as his 1st round opponent. He hasn't been getting much luck at all with these draws.
Old 06-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #966
country flag Caio_Brasil

I'm happy for Thiago, but sad that Andrei couldn't clinch this win. He has some other tournaments to do it until the end of the year anyway

He's also alive at doubles along with Horia Tecau, let's cheer for them
Old 06-26-2009, 09:44 PM   #967
country flag Caio_Brasil

Epic win for Andrei and Horia today, 15-13 in the 5th set
Old 06-27-2009, 01:14 AM   #968
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

And he won MxD R1 with Niculescu over Kerr/Kingin 3 sets

Old 06-27-2009, 02:52 AM   #969
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Absolutely massive for them to win that doubles match. His back must really be feeling ok!! AND then to win mixed as well is just absolutely amazing

So pleased that he has decided to play mixed as well - I didn't realise until just now that he was!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:37 PM   #970
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

I just can't beleive he won this one!! I was following the score and telling my sister "my andrei is playing a 5th set!!! it's amazing! the romanians are holding!!" and she said to me "this guy is unbelievable! he is still playing!!" and when I told her he won she had a laugh, saying andrei was really a luck for tennis
he loves it so much he can still find the strenght to fight during a 5 sets match
I was already proud of him after his match vs tommy at RG but now I'm just super proud and super happy!
our dear andrei is amazing! I thought he would not be ok today, I mean too tired and maybe his back would hurt too much but he WON again!!!
what a great team they makes!!
really really happy happy for him! for them both actualy but much more for andrei

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 04:31 PM   #971
country flag Caio_Brasil

Andrei and Horia just won the 4th set over Moodie/Norman and will play another 5th set battle now!

I'm leaving and will know the result only at night, so good luck to them
Old 06-30-2009, 05:09 PM   #972
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Yes and our TV has shown most of the 1st set and then from midway through the 4th set onwards. I don't remember the last time I've seen Andrei on my TV so it's very exciting
Old 06-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #973
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

so sad he lost, it would have been unbelievable if they had won this one too
still, so proud of him!
you're so lucky you get to see the match on tv...last time andrei was on my tv was during the DC vs France (not too long ago)
I wish he can keep on playing like this till the end of the year, maybe it will give him the will not to stop tennis

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #974
country flag Baghdatis#1

Default Re: Andrei Pavel cheering thread

Last slam
USO R1 vs. Ginepri

Old 09-03-2009, 04:54 AM   #975
country flag Baghdatis#1

Default Re: Andrei Pavel cheering thread

He lost in 4 sets
But there's still doubles