Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 64 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2009, 10:08 AM   #946
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

andrei is still playing in RG in doubles with horia but they'll play the bryan brothers next so I guess it will be quite hard
Did you see Andrei's match vs Haas? it wasn't a good draw for him cause Tommy is a great player but I trully think Andrei did great and can be proud of him because he put up a great fight in the 2d and in the 3rd set, so sad he didn't win at least one set, he deserved it
I went to RG yesterday, he wasn't playing and he trained on the court outside the stadium but I'm lucky enough I saw him as he entered the stadium
He spoke french with me, he speaks it better than ever, when he saw me he told me "oh! tu es là!" (oh you're here!) as he always says and gave me 2 big kisses and asked me how I was, I congratulated him for his match (the double one) and then I realised he was with his wife, so I said (still don't know how it came out of my mouth) "oh!!! it's your wife!!!" He called her back and introduced her to me nicely and proudly saying "c'est ma femme, simoooone" She is really nice, she spoke in french with me too as she said "bonjour" so I said "bonjour, enchantée" (hello, nice to meet you) Andrei asked me if I wanted a picture with him so of course I said YES SURE and she nicely came to take it but I thanked her and told her my friend was here
I didn't took a lot of pix of andrei since I didn't see him training or playing, told him I'll not be there for his next match but that I'll be supporting him with all my heart (here I put my hand on my heart as if I was saying something trully deep) which made him smile and he said he knows I'm allways supporting him
I told him it was good to see him on the court again and again
I'll post my pix soon

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2009, 11:07 AM   #947
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

here are the pix I took while he was talking with I don't know who
hope you'll like them

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Last edited by cc2monac : 05-30-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:08 AM   #948
country flag cc2monac

I also post my pic with him, he looks perfect on him as usual

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 05-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #949
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Cindy, those photos are lovely I've made one of them my mobile phone's wall paper

The photo of you and Andrei is just LOVELY once again too
I love that he always remembers us each year and appreciates us as fans. Going to miss him so much!!!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 06:56 PM   #950
country flag cc2monac

ahah, I'd like to know wich one is your new mabile phone's wall paper! if you want one in big size without tag just ask me you know I'm always happy to share with true fan like you

I'll miss him so much too but he is the coach of the ramanians now so we'll see him during the davis cup and he loves tennis so much, it feels like he will always be around

he trully is THE BEST EVER with his fans

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 05-29-2009, 11:26 PM   #951
country flag Baghdatis#1

Baghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond reputeBaghdatis#1 has a reputation beyond repute

Great story

Through the good and the bad, always my #1, no matter what the rankings say
Baghdatis#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:36 PM   #952
country flag cc2monac

I just realised I did a mistake when I put the tag on my pix and now the quality is quite bad...I'm sorry

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 05-30-2009, 03:12 PM   #953
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
This is the photo I put as my phone picture I like it very much

I don't mind it with the tag on it so that's fine.. but thanks for offering and of course if there are any of mine you want you can ask me too... but none of them are in full photo size anymore, I resized them to save disk space.
Old 05-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #954
country flag cc2monac

ah ah! I like this picture too

you took so many great pix it would be too hard to choose my fave ones. But I must say it shows you like horia very much (he is so hot it would be hard not to though I prefer alex waske)
andrei is lovely in blue and rafa is cute as usual

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 05-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #955
country flag cc2monac

I edited my post with all the pix of andrei, the quality is way better now.

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-09-2009, 01:10 AM   #956
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Andrei seems to be such a nice guy really, his pictures with Peta and now with cc2monac (I don't know the names of either of you, sorry ) say it all

By the way, he gave a hard time to Mathieu today at Queen's
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #957
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
Andrei seems to be such a nice guy really, his pictures with Peta and now with cc2monac (I don't know the names of either of you, sorry ) say it all

By the way, he gave a hard time to Mathieu today at Queen's
Yeah he is an absolutely beautiful person and has so much time for fans - and he knows Cindy (cc2monac) and me pretty well now. I think it's fantastic when a player remembers a fan a year after seeing them last

BTW you were right with my name - it is Peta

I didn't get to see his match at Queens, but I was impressed with the scoreline Nice to see him have a decent match
Old 06-09-2009, 10:59 AM   #958
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Yeah he is an absolutely beautiful person and has so much time for fans - and he knows Cindy (cc2monac) and me pretty well now. I think it's fantastic when a player remembers a fan a year after seeing them last

BTW you were right with my name - it is Peta

I didn't get to see his match at Queens, but I was impressed with the scoreline Nice to see him have a decent match
It's really amazing and I didn't think there were players who remember some fans

I have something similar about Juan Pablo Brzezicki. In a challenger in 2008 I went to all his matches, supported him and took a picture with him. I didn't even talk to him, all I did was wishing him good luck to the rest of the tournament. One year later a Argentinian poster of MTF sent me a message saying that Juan Pablo's girlfriend (who was there at the challenger too) saw one of my posts or something like that and they remembered me, so they were sending ggreetings to me. After that I managed to talk to her on the MSN and she had a picture of me with Juampi. She also said they remember me like the only Brazilian supportig Brzezicki in the tournament

I hope Andrei manages to wins some a match at Wimbledon and at Bucharest
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 11:25 AM   #959
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
It's really amazing and I didn't think there were players who remember some fans

I have something similar about Juan Pablo Brzezicki. In a challenger in 2008 I went to all his matches, supported him and took a picture with him. I didn't even talk to him, all I did was wishing him good luck to the rest of the tournament. One year later a Argentinian poster of MTF sent me a message saying that Juan Pablo's girlfriend (who was there at the challenger too) saw one of my posts or something like that and they remembered me, so they were sending ggreetings to me. After that I managed to talk to her on the MSN and she had a picture of me with Juampi. She also said they remember me like the only Brazilian supportig Brzezicki in the tournament

I hope Andrei manages to wins some a match at Wimbledon and at Bucharest
Wow, another amazing story!! To remember you just for your supporting in the stands, that's lovely - shows he appreciated it a lot
It's amazing what some of the players remember

Did you read in here what I did last year? When he was supposed to be retiring at the end of LAST year I sent a card to a Romanian from MTF to give to Andrei wishing him well and that I'd miss him and stuff and put in a photo of him and me cos I knew he'd know who I was then.... and he recorded a video message for me to thank me I was so excited
Old 06-09-2009, 05:26 PM   #960
country flag cc2monac

ah peta...I remember this vid (still have it on my computer)

caio brasil, it's a lovely story, I hope you'll see andrei one day, he is as nice as juampi for sure
as peta said it's great to see he always remembers us, feels like we are kind of important to him

he is playing some great tennis lately, too bad he always get bad draw, I mean hard ones because he has the tennis to pass some round I think
it is so good to see him back on court, I feel like I'm dreaming

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY