Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2008, 03:59 PM   #901
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

andrei play just at bcr open in september
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #902
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info. i hope he'll do well. it will be great to see him on court again

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:42 AM   #903
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

For those who haven't seen this, there is a video of andrei, just follow the link
(it's an interview and you can see him playing tennis too)
it's in romanian so of course I don't understand a single world but andrei is awesome on it

http://www.tenispartener.ro/index.php?news_id=1488

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 09-08-2008, 11:30 AM   #904
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

I eventually got my Australian Open photos uploaded!

Because there are so many of Andrei and I'm too lazy to upload all of them to here, I'll leave the link to my photobucket instead... Andrei is easy to find - players are in alphabetical order by first name so Andrei is very early

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...20Open%202008/
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 02:51 PM   #905
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

OMG I'm so excited

I sent a card to a Romanian MTFer (Aleka) to give to Andrei at the Bucharest Open. I put a photo of him and me in it so he knew who I was, wished him well in retirement and thanked him for giving me so much joy as my favourite player.

Yesterday she gave it to him and he knew who I was as soon as he saw the photo... and he got her to tape him while he did a personal video message for me to thank me

I'm so freaking happy right now
Old 09-13-2008, 09:16 AM   #906
country flag cc2monac

Peta!!! this is soooooooooooooo great! I'm so happy for you! the video must have been lot of emotions for you!
you had a great idea by "sendind" him a letter

thx for the pix!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 09-15-2008, 01:00 PM   #907
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Thanks Cindy.. it really is one of the best moments being an Andrei fan. I have so many amazing memories during the Australian Open over the last few years and now I have a wonderful message to me on video and it's so lovely to watch over and over again

Apparantly some of the Romanian DC squad members that he'd been training with were teasing him about the card and he told them that I was "an awesome girl, really nice"

As for the photos, I hope you liked them... I may link some of the better ones to the page because there are a few I really like

and this is the one that I put in the card... I think I look terrible in it but it's the best one of Andrei, and this is the day that he was very nice to me so it made me like the photo more (the one above he was in a bit of a rush and I didn't talk to him)
Old 09-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #908
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Oh and just reading back over your RG experience I see it was Copil he was training with there... Copil is one of the ones who was teasing Andrei about my card Copil, Lancanu and Horia Tecau - who Andrei also involved in my video message
Old 09-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #909
country flag cc2monac

I think you look very great on both pictures...what I love with andrei is that, even when he is in a hurry he take his time to take a picture and smile and always put his arms around our shoulders
it looks like andrei has some kind of thing to protect his skin from the sun...at least in france he doesn't need it!

I can easily imagine Copil and co teasing Andrei, Andrei is such a clown it doesn't surprise me that he is training clowns too!
You really are lucky and if I was you be sure that I'd be watching the video over and over again!
Thx again for sharing your pix with us all

PS: I think we'll have to remember the name "Copil" cause Andrei will certainly be happy to see us all supporting him, that's what he made me understand at RG...

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 09-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #910
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

In the video Andrei says that if he isn't there then there are plenty of good looking guys to watch and the camera swings around to Horia who waves and says he'll be there Apparantly he's going to make "at least the semi-finals in doubles" according to Andrei

Also, Andrei didn't COMPLETELY rule out coming to Australia if he is well enough. He says "Hopefully I'll see you at the AO.. Hopefully if I'm well enough". I'm not getting my hopes up because I really expecting him to be retiring.

What I really hope for in the future is that he'll start coaching. He seems to like working with the young Romanians and helps them a lot. If he takes up coaching then there is a big chance he'll be back in Australia again after he's retired

Oh and about the sun... yes he had sunscreen on. The first time he saw me this year when he recognised me and said hello, he asked me if I was wearing plenty of sunscreen because otherwise I'll get burnt It was so caring and lovely
Old 09-17-2008, 08:44 AM   #911
country flag cc2monac

I love your post! So Andrei thinks we cheer for player just because they are good looking guy...as if we were that kind of girl...really
but I must admit that I think Copil is cute

I also hope (though my biggest hope goes to "andrei will never retire") that when he stops he becomes a coach and so we can still see him and if he trains Romanians I'll be okay to cheer for them, I always support the romanians

PS: Horia is too funny!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 09-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #912
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

so nice peta the story about andrei message
be sure you meet andrei at AO coz 2009 is last year on the court before his retaire
PS : peta pls can u give me the video message from andrei?
Old 09-19-2008, 08:00 PM   #913
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Oh and just reading back over your RG experience I see it was Copil he was training with there... Copil is one of the ones who was teasing Andrei about my card Copil, Lancanu and Horia Tecau - who Andrei also involved in my video message
Luncanu dear, Luncanu or Barosanu', shortly

did Aleka tell you that after we left and she was ,Andrei was showing the card to everybody like a little kid "look ive got a card look look look what ive got" lmao and the guys were like yah, girls love you he was so sweet abt it

ps: i wanted to tape the whole exoerience as in aleka going to show andrei the card and all, but it would have been crappy with my phone and the cam was with my mum at the seaside ( ) oh geez, that would have been fun!

anyway, hip hip hooray for Peta and Andrei ! it rhymes too

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 11:10 PM   #914
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M View Post
Luncanu dear, Luncanu or Barosanu', shortly

did Aleka tell you that after we left and she was ,Andrei was showing the card to everybody like a little kid "look ive got a card look look look what ive got" lmao and the guys were like yah, girls love you he was so sweet abt it

ps: i wanted to tape the whole exoerience as in aleka going to show andrei the card and all, but it would have been crappy with my phone and the cam was with my mum at the seaside ( ) oh geez, that would have been fun!

anyway, hip hip hooray for Peta and Andrei ! it rhymes too
Yes Luncanu sorry I didn't actually know his name and I copied it wrong from Aleka's msn convo.

Aleka told me that she was
If you had already left how do you know he was showing the card to everyone like that? That's as adorable as the video message though I'm very happy that he liked it. I wasn't sure whether to send one or not and it seems I did the right thing
Old 09-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #915
country flag cc2monac

Andrei may be one of the oldest player on the tour he is still a child! I love him!
ps: miruna! so glad to see you here

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY