Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 60 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-26-2008, 07:31 PM   #886
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

good news cindy...andrei won't play at RG but he is allready there like a Marius Copil`s trainer, a young romanian player .

Last edited by Flower_Power : 05-26-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Flower_Power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2008, 08:57 AM   #887
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

dear flora you were true!
I didn't know it, I was walking in Rg and who did I see!!!??? dear andrei on a court! I thought I was dreaming but it was really him!
He hits the ball still very good. He didn't see me as I was taking pictures of him, he went off to take bottles and so I called him because I wanted to know if he was leaving or coming back on the court and so he turned and recognized me
He gave me 2 big kisses and I asked him "you come back?" "yeah yeah! wait for me right here!" He came back with his 3 bottles and I let him train...Usually the players train 30 min...Andrei hit the ball during 2 hours!!! I waitted!!
After we talked, he told me he wasn't supposed to be there but they (the romanian's davis cup team) called him for him to hit the ball. I asked him who was the young boy and he said "It's Copil" and even spelled it to me for me to not forget his young player. I asked him if he was romanian too and asked him about the girls he hit the ball with too. He proudly told me that they were romanians too and that one of them was n°10 in the world in junior. I told him it was a great ranking because he seemed so proud of romanians.
He has been so nice one more time, asked me how I was. An amercian woman was here with me, she took a picture of me with him and made him signed a picture of her baby...I told Andrei "he is so cute! right?" and he said "yeah" looking at me right into the eyes...his eyes are so damn beautiful!
As he left I asked for another kiss and I had 2 and a hug. I was so happy to see him! You can't even imagine! I'm sad I cannot go to cheer for Marius...but school is important too
I'll post my pix latter

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 12:58 PM   #888
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, that's so fantastic Cindy! It was so disappointing that you wouldn't get to see him play again, but you got to have another lovely experience with him to remind you what an awesome, lovely man he is

Look forward to the photos.... I still haven't got mine sorted from AO I had so many problems with my computer. Hopefully I'll get there soon, I haven't forgotten!
Old 06-03-2008, 04:32 PM   #889

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

u meet him again!
i`m so happy for u cindy...
he give u four kisses? wow!
u are so lucky!
so nice experience

Last edited by Flower_Power : 06-03-2008 at 06:14 PM.
Flower_Power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 09:23 AM   #890
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

I know! i'm more than lucky! Right now i have a lot of homework to do and others things to do but I'll post the pix before the end of the month I promise

Peta, be sure I will always remember that day...I don't want to tell everybody about my own life but my grandfather passed away on may 23rd and so when Andrei asked me how I was, I don't know why, maybe because I wasn't really well at all I told him about it and he has been so nice telling me he was sorry and even said in french "mes condoléances"...andrei meant a lot to me before but now, I mean, he is so perfect, he means even more! He is my angel really!

i forgot to tell you, he has a really little bearb that you can hardly see in pictures but it really pricks!!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-05-2008, 10:07 AM   #891
country flag cc2monac

here are the pix, hope you'll like them

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-05-2008, 10:11 AM   #892
country flag cc2monac

more

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #893
country flag cc2monac

and even more

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-05-2008, 10:18 AM   #894
country flag cc2monac

last ones

I also share the one with me because I think he is awesome on it

and that's all

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-05-2008, 07:21 PM   #895

thx for the pix cindy! thx so much
in the last pic u are so sweet dear cindy ...and so lucky
Old 06-05-2008, 07:53 PM   #896
country flag cc2monac

actually I think I'm the luckiest girl in the world! I'm glad you like the pix

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-06-2008, 07:04 PM   #897

really you`re the luckiest girl in the world!
i`m happy for u and deserve that coz u are a big fan of andrei
Old 06-06-2008, 07:48 PM   #898
country flag cc2monac

thank you flora for your kind words! you're an angel

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-07-2008, 02:24 AM   #899
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

I've tried looking on Firefox and Internet Explorer but the photos are not showing up for me at all

And I'm very sorry Cindy for the loss of your grandfather
Old 06-07-2008, 09:33 AM   #900
country flag cc2monac

Thank you Peta...I can't understand why the pix don't show up to you...I can see them...if you want PM me your e-mail and I'll send them to you...no prob' for me.

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY