Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 54 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2008, 05:21 AM   #796
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

nice story peta. I must told you that I'm very glad.
you took about some video with andrei? what video?
btw, you get a video at practice?
best of luck to andrei and tojo!
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2008, 09:41 AM   #797
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower_Power View Post
nice story peta. I must told you that I'm very glad.
you took about some video with andrei? what video?
btw, you get a video at practice?
best of luck to andrei and tojo!
That's what I meant... I took some video of him training I think one of them was video of him singing too He kept on singing random songs.. just one line of a song.
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #798

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

well, is so funny andrei, no?
his match at double against Fyrstenberg and Matkowski (11) can be reprogrammed tomorrow .
Old 01-19-2008, 10:48 AM   #799
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, is so funny andrei, no?
his match at double against Fyrstenberg and Matkowski (11) can be reprogrammed tomorrow .
yes he is VERY funny

I'm so relieved it's been reprogrammed. I hung around so long there today when I knew there would probably be no play. I was really worried they would start playing later when I had left. Now I can go watch him after all.

Might be the last time I ever see him live
Old 01-19-2008, 11:19 AM   #800

his match is reprogrammed tomorrow on court 13 and start at 13.00 AM
i hope you can watch tomorrow this match and support him.
Old 01-19-2008, 05:53 PM   #801
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

I hope he will win if it's the last time you see him playing live peta! (though I hope even more that he'll play next year!)

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #802
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Well if he wins today I'll be there again for the next round... but I probably don't expect a win today, the Polish guys are very good. But I hope they can suprise me
Old 01-20-2008, 07:02 AM   #803

you're right.they lost in double and goodbye AO ...
Old 01-20-2008, 08:07 AM   #804
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Don't be disappointed. They were excellent today. I was really proud of how good they were. Two tiebreaks and each time they got broken they managed to break back... they really showed a lot of heart

I was really sad when it was over because they lost and I may not see Andrei again, but I don't feel disappointed with their effort
Old 01-20-2008, 08:14 AM   #805
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

I must say I'm quite proud too because they realy fought with all their heart! Nothing to be ashamed of. The polish are 11th at the ranking it's not for nothing!
so what do we say?! CONGRATS dear andrei! it's great to see he can still fight on the court! Hope it is not his last AO btw

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-20-2008, 10:55 AM   #806

ya ya ...i`m proud of him, too
andrei says If he can stay on top 100 in 2008, he continue to play 2009 season... it's a conditioning thing, but he wants continue to play at each tournament better and better. Still, if he wants to put hope into the hearts of all. is his choice to take over a wonderfull career.
He is charismatic, so talented and so funny.
sorry for my english :P
Old 01-20-2008, 11:18 AM   #807
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
ya ya ...i`m proud of him, too
andrei says If he can stay on top 100 in 2008, he continue to play 2009 season... it's a conditioning thing, but he wants continue to play at each tournament better and better. Still, if he wants to put hope into the hearts of all. is his choice to take over a wonderfull career.
He is charismatic, so talented and so funny.
sorry for my english :P
Yeah I figured it would be based on whether he could stay in the top 100. That's why he wasn't sure if he'd be back when I asked him.

His charisma is the best of any player out there, that's what I love about him so much. Every training session I've seen of him has been entertaining.

Right from the first moment I started liking him.. back 4 years ago when I asked to take a photo of him and he said "No" and then started laughing and told me to take a photo He totally scared me and then when he said No but after I realised he was joking it made me realise what a great personality he is.

I hope my English is not too confusing to you since it's not your first language
Old 01-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #808
country flag cc2monac

only 4 years peta!!! Gosh!!! I thought you loved him for more years!
anyway, I agree with you about andrei's charisma and about how funny he can be! I guess when he stop playing that's what I will miss the most. He is always smiling and even if he is training he took times to play with his fans by singing a song or by sticking out his tongue or by telling loudly how he is felling like "OH! I'm so tired!" or "Oh! my back! my back! my back!" and all that kind of thing
It's always a pleasure to watch him
and off the court he is so friendly, you can speak with him all the time, he realy has a great humour...the perfect man!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-20-2008, 01:07 PM   #809
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
only 4 years peta!!! Gosh!!! I thought you loved him for more years!
anyway, I agree with you about andrei's charisma and about how funny he can be! I guess when he stop playing that's what I will miss the most. He is always smiling and even if he is training he took times to play with his fans by singing a song or by sticking out his tongue or by telling loudly how he is felling like "OH! I'm so tired!" or "Oh! my back! my back! my back!" and all that kind of thing
It's always a pleasure to watch him
and off the court he is so friendly, you can speak with him all the time, he realy has a great humour...the perfect man!
OMG it was only 3 years I just realised. It was January 2005 when I took that photo. I started following the tennis more regularly throughout 2004 when I joined MTF... before I joined here I struggled to know what was happening in the world of tennis throughout the year.

At the time I was disappointed because I became a fan only as I thought he'd be retiring soon, but I feel very happy that I've still had a lovely 3 years so far with him still playing, even if I missed being a fan during his best years. I think he has the best personality in all of the tennis world... and who can't be a fan of that wonderful backhand

(and yes he stuck out his tongue at me last year while I was taking photos The photo blurred but I think it's so funny )
Old 01-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #810
country flag cc2monac

I must say I'm happy because i love him for 8 years now so I had the chance to be his fan when he won his master for exemple and when he played the final at paris bercy etc etc...I'm lucky I saw him at this moment, I had the chance to congratulated him and all that kind of thing
For my part I was realy sad because when he celebrated his 29 I thought "okay, he will soon stop" and I knew I would miss him but every year is a wonderful year of tennis because he is still there! still playing! still enjoying tennis!
the first time I saw him (at RG) I didn't find the courage to go and ask for a picture with him...after I saw him at paris bercy and he just lost but I found the courage to ask for an autograph but some behind me was telling "who is he? andrei pavel...pavel...he must be russian" and andrei heard them and said while he was signing "I'm not russian! I'm from ROMANIA!!!" and he get into the car!
everyone told me "you do love that player! but he is not nice at all!" but I told them it was their fault! we all know how proud andrei is to be romanian!
I had to wait one year to see him again and have my first picture with him...the first of a long colection!
sometimes I wish he'll never stop playing so I can see him for ever! I so hape he'll stay in the top 100 this year so I can see him next year again! and we can all do! I'm sure he still has a lot of matches to win! he still has a lot of thing to do at the davis cup! I'm sure of it!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY