Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 53 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-12-2008, 10:16 AM   #781
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Today I saw him again... I approached him and he got this big smile and said "Hi how are you?" I knew then that he really did remember me as his fan from last year I asked him about doubles since Waske has the injury.... he is going to play with Thomas Johansson I told him I was worried he wouldn't be able to play doubles when Alex got the injury and he said something like "oh no I always find someone to play with me"

While he was waiting to go onto court to practice he walked past me again and pointed at my arms and said "you need to put some sun block on", I asked if I was burnt and he said I wasn't but I would be soon! (I did already have some on but I was very happy that he had so much concern for my welfare )... unfortuanately then his practice got changed to one of the show courts so I couldn't watch. He said "see you later" as he left
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2008, 03:14 PM   #782
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

he remembered you for sure
you`re so lucky peta and i`m glad for u
thx for the news and keep us informed
pls make a movie with andrei practicing
Old 01-12-2008, 03:43 PM   #783
country flag Björki
Sitzen ist fürn Arsch

Björki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond reputeBjörki has a reputation beyond repute

ah so nice Peta I am happy for you.

good to hear he plays with ToJo. Please take few photos of him as well (and Magnus)

Bryans || Djokovic || Paire || Chiudinelli || Nalbandian || Hanley || Rojer || Nadal
Söderling || Verdasco || Wawrinka || Simon || O. Rochus || Leo Mayer

Björkman || Arthurs || Edberg || Rafter || T.Johansson || M.Norman || Aspelin
Björki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #784
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

thank you peta for asking with who he will play! I like this team! He did great the time he played with Tojo!
realy happy to hear your story! you're so lucky! he realy is funny and close to his fan! that's why I love him so much! keep us informed and I hope you'll see him again and again!

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #785

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

at men`s doubles andrei play with ToJo, because Waske is injured
I like ToJo...ToJo was his partner at Wimby last year
andrei/ToJo are really a great team!good luck for both!!!

Last edited by Flower_Power : 01-12-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Flower_Power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 09:25 AM   #786
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

dearest andrei lost to igor 7/5 2/6 6/7 3/6...good fight anyway though we are all sad...now good luck for the double andrei!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-14-2008, 10:45 AM   #787
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
dearest andrei lost to igor 7/5 2/6 6/7 3/6...good fight anyway though we are all sad...now good luck for the double andrei!
This pretty much made me sad for the rest of my day there today. There was some great play from both players.... but I kind of got the feeling after Andrei lost the 2nd set that Igor would probably win.

Andrei also had problems with his shoes/feet/surface (not sure which) from the start of the match... but late in the last set when he was serving at deuce he actually went to his chair and said he wasn't going to play anymore until he had changed his socks/footware. When Igor and the umpire questioned him he told them he would have an injury time out then.. anything to let him change his shoes because he refused to play and injure himself/break his leg. He also pretty much said that Igor could HAVE the match if he really wanted it, but he WAS NOT going to play without doing something about his feet.

He ended up winning that game but then Igor served for and won the match in the next game.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #788

oh so sad ..andrei lost today to igor 7/5 2/6 6/7 3/6...so good luck at double!!
Old 01-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #789
country flag cc2monac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
This pretty much made me sad for the rest of my day there today. There was some great play from both players.... but I kind of got the feeling after Andrei lost the 2nd set that Igor would probably win.

Andrei also had problems with his shoes/feet/surface (not sure which) from the start of the match... but late in the last set when he was serving at deuce he actually went to his chair and said he wasn't going to play anymore until he had changed his socks/footware. When Igor and the umpire questioned him he told them he would have an injury time out then.. anything to let him change his shoes because he refused to play and injure himself/break his leg. He also pretty much said that Igor could HAVE the match if he really wanted it, but he WAS NOT going to play without doing something about his feet.

He ended up winning that game but then Igor served for and won the match in the next game.

thx peta for the info. I'm glad he prefered to stop and changed his socks/shoes ... if he had hurt himself he would have been too hard
I thought about you when I saw he lost...I thought he would made your day a bad day...I hope you enyoy it anyway
there is still the double where we can cheer for him
let's hope he'll do better though there is nothing to be ashamed in his match vs igor

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-16-2008, 11:24 AM   #790
country flag cc2monac

the draw for the double is out!
andrei and tojo will meet Coelho and Klein...I honeslty think they can win this one...if so they'll meet Fyrstenberg and Matkowski (11)...this team is harder...btw andrei and tojo are in the bryan' brothers part of the draw so...not realy ans easy one
let's see what they'll do with their first match!
good luck!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #791

you`re right!andrei and tojo are in a harder part of the draw
and is possible to meet the bryan' brothers in 4-rd round
good luck with their first match!
Old 01-17-2008, 09:18 AM   #792
country flag cc2monac

they won their first match!!!! 3/6 6/3 6/3! I'm so happy for them! I just finished my test at the university and I ran on the comuter to see if andrei did wel and here is it! a great win! congrats my andrei! hope they'll do as well in their second match
best of luck

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #793

congrats andrei and ToJo and good luck tomorrow in the second match against Fyrstenberg and Matkowski (11).
Old 01-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #794
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Hiiii

Today I found Andrei just as he was about to start his training with Thomas. As soon as I got there he smiled and waved at me and asked how I was

I took a lot of photos during thyee session (and yes I took some video as well....) He was SO amusing during his training, he was singing at times, yelled a lot just generally having a great time.

At the end of the session we were standing over at the fence/gate where they exit and he looked at me and said "you want MORE photos?" I laughed but still got another photo with him I also wished him good luck for tomorrow and asked him if he would be back next year... he said he doesn't know yet (I figured as much but wanted to ask anyway).

As he was leaving he turned back and I heard him say "Here you go" and I turned back and he was handing me his sweaty wristband So I have another to add to the 2 he gave me last year!!!
Old 01-18-2008, 06:40 PM   #795
country flag cc2monac

thx for the report peta! nice to hear that andrei is always as much funny and is always enjoying playing tennis/trainning as much
I can see he is always teasing us with how many photo we have with him! one day he'll understand that he is more gorgeous every year and that we must take a picture every year so!
thx again for the report and, the most important, best of luck to andrei and tojo!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY