Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 52 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-30-2007, 06:43 AM   #766
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Andrei!
I wish you happiness, love, health, good luck and all the best for your future career and life in general!
I'm your fan and I greatly admire you, coz you're so talented and a special person.
Stay the wonderful person you appear to be!Don't ever change!
I hope you have a wonderful time and I hope you will make a big birthday party and that you get to spend it with friends and family!
You deserve good happening to you, you're the most sweet person.
I'll always be one of your greatest fans.
Have a nice day!
Best wishes!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2007, 11:26 AM   #767
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Andrei's birthday is on January 27
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #768

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

@peta : in my country today we celebrate saint andrei
...so today is andrei's name day
Old 11-30-2007, 11:25 PM   #769
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

St. Andrews? Yes I knew it was the names day for Andreea so I guessed that it was for Andrei too....

It's just that you put happy birthday instead of names day and that confused me
Old 12-01-2007, 08:07 AM   #770

yes...You're right: not birthday,name day.
We celebrate St. Andrews for each november 30 of the year.
I'm sorry if in this case i confused you.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:52 AM   #771
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

you wrote a realy nice mess flo! I hope he had a great time with his family and friends! can't wait to see him back on the court though

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:25 AM   #772

Yesterday as part of a ceremony that took place at Brasov, it was given to Andrei the Trophy "Romania`s player of the year 2007". Congratulation Andrei!
A few pix with Andrei from the ceremony :
PS : thx Cindy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.Poiana.BV.2007.jpg (76.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg watermark1.jpg (15.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg watermark2.jpg (16.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg watermark3.jpg (15.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg watermark4.jpg (12.3 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg watermark6.jpg (13.1 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Flower_Power : 12-10-2007 at 11:00 AM.
Flower_Power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:01 PM   #773
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

oh! I'm so happy for him! he deserves it! and he is sooooo awesome on the pix! thank you for sharing! it's realy nice! I realy love him with this hair cut!
congrats andrei! this will give him the will to play again and again!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 12-28-2007, 11:33 AM   #774
country flag cc2monac

all my best wishes to dear andrei and to all his fan all over the world! peace to everyone!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #775
country flag cc2monac

andrei is in the main draw of the AO, in rafa's part...he will play Igor Andreev first...tough match but andrei can do it (sorry flo...I know you like igor...at least if andrei lost you'll be happy anyway!)
GOOD LUCK andrei!!!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #776

andrei is playing at AO next week and in first round andrei will meet igor (thx cindy...), anyway this match isn't easy.
I like igor because is one of my favorites players...but I hope andrei will win over igor even.
good luck andrei!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:25 PM   #777
country flag cc2monac

I'm glad to know it dear! I realy hope andrei can do well though I know how hard it will be...maybe he'll be lucky and igor will not be in great form...
I wonder if andrei will play the double too...Alex-big-bear-Waske pulled out because of a bad injurie so I guess we'll have to wait to know...

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 01-11-2008, 08:50 PM   #778
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Yes I wanted to ask Andrei about doubles yesterday but I didn't have time... I did get some photos with him though... and while he was practicing he looked up and saw me an said hello - so I'm pretty sure he remembered me from last year
Old 01-11-2008, 09:00 PM   #779
country flag dijus
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

dijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond reputedijus has a reputation beyond repute

IMO Pavel has real chance to reach 3rd round at AO. Fingers crossed.
dijus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 08:59 AM   #780
country flag cc2monac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan View Post
Yes I wanted to ask Andrei about doubles yesterday but I didn't have time... I did get some photos with him though... and while he was practicing he looked up and saw me an said hello - so I'm pretty sure he remembered me from last year

oh! you're so lucky! you have to post those pix!
I like it so much when players remember you! Andrei always does!
I like it when he is training and smiles or talks or anything
so nice from him!
I'm realy happy for you peta!
cheer for him for us all!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY