Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 43 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-14-2007, 04:08 PM   #631
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

ok...I think I will never try to learn romanian...if your post was in romanian!!

andrei lost 6/7 6/3 1/6...too sad but he did great anyway...it's not like if he lost in the first round!
I wonder where he'll play next week...

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2007, 05:16 PM   #632
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

sorry..nothing important..
viorela ask me about television transimision to watching pavel`s match
but my answer...was too late for she.
i hope she`ll find on tv our andrei
oh..sorry ...again...this english ... )
ya, ya...too bad for our andrei..he lost today..
Flower_Power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 01:25 PM   #633
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

it's okay don't worry I love to read romanian and try to understand...and don't worry for your english as i already told you as long as we understand we don't realy care about the fault

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #634

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

thx dear cindy...
i`m glad because you love to read romanian...
Old 06-16-2007, 11:24 AM   #635
country flag cc2monac

you know what I even understand those part "a fost pe telesport...ei transmit turneul" and "dar a pierdut andrei..."!!!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-16-2007, 11:55 AM   #636

wow..is amazing...i`m glad!
Old 06-16-2007, 12:53 PM   #637
country flag cc2monac

if you could understand french you'll see that it's a lil bit the same words...finaly maybe I should realy try to learn romanian!!!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-16-2007, 01:53 PM   #638

yap...i study french in school...just 2 years
by the way..what`s happend with peta?
Old 06-16-2007, 03:17 PM   #639
country flag cc2monac

good question about peta...maybe she is on holidays...or got a prob' with her computer...she hasn't post for one month now something like that...

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-16-2007, 04:12 PM   #640

she hasn't post nothing about your wonderfull story with andrei..
I hope she gets an opportunity to write more impression
Old 06-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #641
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower_Power View Post
yap...i study french in school...just 2 years
by the way..what`s happend with peta?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
good question about peta...maybe she is on holidays...or got a prob' with her computer...she hasn't post for one month now something like that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower_Power View Post
she hasn't post nothing about your wonderfull story with andrei..
I hope she gets an opportunity to write more impression
I didn't think people would notice me missing like that ... but all the same it's totally weird because I know I remember responding to the following posts. It must have been one of those occasions when the page comes up that it isn't responding after I posted and I thought it had posted and it hadn't

Quote:
I saw my andrei today!!! first he was going to the restaurant where there is all the players and where only players can go...he saw me and waved at me
isn't he nice!!!???
after I went to see his practice...I took some pix but i'll post them tomorrow
I had to go at 6 pm to take my train but andrei was still talking and he said he'll play one more hour so I decided to leave anyway
but I wanted to tell him goodbye
I went behind the chair and told him "andrei I have to go" so he shaked my hand strongly (he couldn't kiss me because there is a fence in this court)
then I said "andrei can I ask you something?" "yes sure!" "but it has nothing to do with tennis" "okay, ask me" "do you like nadia comaneci?" (yes!!! I asked him!! I told you I'll do!!) he smiled and said "nadia! I LOOOOOVE nadia!" "realy!? she was my absolute idole when I was young!" "oh...she is a nice girl! relay nice"
I told him some friends of mine told me that nadia went to cheer for him at the RO and he said it was true and that he was always realy happy when she is here for him
then I told him "you'll tell her that your french fan, cindy, admires her a lot!" and he said with a big smile "okay! I'll tell her! i promise!"
then I thanked him and said good bye one more time he shaked my hand and said "wait! take this!" and he gave me the thing players wear at their wrist!!!
I've always wanted to have it! I'm so happy he gave it to me! you can't even imagine!!!

@flora: andrei kissed me 7 times if I remember well...
This I especially remember replying to because I remember saying that I CAN imagine how you felt about him giving you the wrist band because it would be the same as how I felt when he gave me his bands at the AO. It put a smile on a face for the rest of the tournament ... mine still smell of Andrei now too His hat doesn't smell anymore but the wrist bands still do

And he gave you a towel without you asking for it too? I think that's special when they give something to you without asking for it I asked for the wrist bands but not before he had given me his towel earlier in the day when I was cold because it started raining and he was leaving the court.

Quote:
that's all
I'm sorry I didn't take a lot but my battery was almost dead...

@flora: I don't know if I'm special for my andrei but you know, here, in france, I'm the only one who wants to see him...and I follow him for 8 years now so he kind of knows me
but that's right I'm lucky! he always is realy nice with me and when he gave me his wrist he has been more than nice!!! I didn't ask for it...I was realy realy happy!

here is one picture of him with me...you'll see how lucky I'm! he always gives me his most beautiful smile!!!

I am similar to you Cindy because I am one of his only dedicated fans in Melbourne... there are always a few Romanians at the AO who go to his matches but they weren't at every match like me and I loved that he acknowledged me before and after matches when he played

Still though, I haven't been a fan as long as you and I don't think he'll remember me at all next year if he is here

That photo is beautiful You are so pretty and Andrei looks really happy in the photo too!! If he comes here again next year I MUST get another photo with him because mine was taken 2 years ago now!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #642
country flag cc2monac

peta!!! what a pleasure to see you here!!! as you noticed we worried about you!

well to answer your question i asked him for the towel...that you can see on the picture btw! but the wrist band I didn't ask at all I guess that's why I was so happy
it still smells andrei but I guess one day it'll not do anymore because I wear it too...I had my test at the university and I wore it as my lucky wrist

thx for the compliment about the picture...I also think that andrei looks quite happy on it! but he is always smiling...
you must ask him for another one...when I see my first picture with him I changed a lot i think!!! he did too!
I'm sure he'll remember you...soon he'll do with you like he does with me...he'll take you by your shoulders and he'll say "oh! it's you! you are here!!!"

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #643

oh...first : a pleasure to see you again here at andrei thread
i`m sure he'll remember you next year
and i`m sure he`ll comes next year at AO

i agree your impression peta about cindy`s pix : she is so preety and andrei so happy and both smiles
Old 06-17-2007, 10:44 AM   #644
country flag cc2monac

thx my dear flora

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-17-2007, 12:10 PM   #645
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Let's all now wish our Andrei a big good luck in his 1st round match against Gilles Simon in Nottingham!!

HAIDE ANDREI!
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote