Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 42 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-03-2007, 08:32 AM   #616
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

that's all
I'm sorry I didn't take a lot but my battery was almost dead...

@flora: I don't know if I'm special for my andrei but you know, here, in france, I'm the only one who wants to see him...and I follow him for 8 years now so he kind of knows me
but that's right I'm lucky! he always is realy nice with me and when he gave me his wrist he has been more than nice!!! I didn't ask for it...I was realy realy happy!

here is one picture of him with me...you'll see how lucky I'm! he always gives me his most beautiful smile!!!

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2007, 08:59 AM   #617
country flag Flower_Power

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

ya..ya.. meibi you`re all right about a special fan...anyway is important because he knows you and he took with you at all the meetings, no?
is enough the pix! is a great pix! thx again!
i`m glad to see you in the last pix with andrei...
I'll see how lucky and happy you are!
he always smile!!!is so sweet!
and both smiles
Flower_Power is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:38 AM   #618
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

our dear andrei and alex-big-bear-waske lost 3/6 4/6...I will have to wait to see him again...I guess yesterday it was God who gave me the courage to go to talk to him...at least I told him goodbye and I even had a goodbye present!!!
still it's sad he lost...

I have the chance to have a great best friend who is a great paparazzi! she took this picture while I was posing with andrei

thanks marine!!!
I think even if I'll not see andrei again at RG this year it has been my most beautiful RG of all! I'm soooo happy realy!
I hope I'll soon be able to write some other report
if andrei and alex keep that level maybe they'll play the master of paris bercy this year and I'll see him...I hope I hope I hope!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-03-2007, 11:34 AM   #619

Flower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond reputeFlower_Power has a reputation beyond repute

you see him today? oh...so sad because they lost ...
meibi andrei stay another day at RG...
but anyway...i hope they came at paris bercy for the most point from masters of shanghai ... because they must to be there in november!
and if they came at paris bercy u have again this year a great chance to meet him and alex-the bear !
sounds good..most beautiful RG of all! happy for u!!
meibi someday i have a great chance to came at RG ...`coz is my favorite tournament!
Old 06-03-2007, 03:44 PM   #620
country flag cc2monac

well flora I hope for you one day you'll come at RG! it's expensive but it's great!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-03-2007, 04:25 PM   #621

yap!it's expensive...that`s the real reason!
Old 06-03-2007, 04:34 PM   #622
country flag cc2monac

actualy it's realy expensive if you take a ticket for the lenglen or for the central...but if you take one for the lil court it's 20 euros...andrei always play on a lil court...

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-03-2007, 04:38 PM   #623

20 euros for entire day and for all the litlle courts?
Old 06-03-2007, 04:44 PM   #624
country flag cc2monac

yes all the lil court (there is something like 15) and for all the day long

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-03-2007, 04:55 PM   #625

thx cindy!at RO for one day it`s 2 - 5 euros everyday and 10 euros at finale ... for the central court and two lil courts . is cheap, no?
Old 06-03-2007, 05:03 PM   #626
country flag cc2monac

it's more than cheap!!! you're realy lucky! and for less than 10 euros you can see nadia comaneci!!! I realy wish one day I'll go to this open!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #627

for u is easy to come at RO ...but for my is more difficult to come at RG...
Old 06-14-2007, 11:07 AM   #628
country flag cc2monac

I have just notice that andrei is playing halle
he lost in double 5/7 6/7 vs aspelin/knowle and was playing with kiefer (hum! i love kiefer!!!)
today he'll play his single match vs nieminen
good luck andrei!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-14-2007, 12:54 PM   #629

i watching his match on tv right now
Old 06-14-2007, 02:48 PM   #630

sorry k nu ti-am raspuns..nu am mai intrat pe net...a fost pe telesport...ei transmit turneul..chiar imi pare rau k nu am intrat k ti-as fi raspuns...probabil ai vazut, nu? dar a pierdut andrei...