Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 23 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-24-2006, 10:18 AM   #331
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen
And what are you doing poking around at the Romanian DC photos?

Scary photo though
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2006, 02:12 PM   #332
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
And what are you doing poking around at the Romanian DC photos?

Scary photo though
hehe, I was going through the galleries and noticed the Pavel pics... Poor guy must've heard Crivoi's score from Day one.

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 09:23 PM   #333
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute

Andreeeeeeeeeei!!!!!
Via Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:09 AM   #334
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried downloading that file and it didn't work

Ah well, looks like I'll have to wait til January and pray that he comes to Aus again
i heard he said he won't retire yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 11:33 AM   #335
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
i heard he said he won't retire yet

I SOOO hope you are right!!
Old 09-27-2006, 01:41 PM   #336
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

i read in the newspaper today he thinks he'll play at least 1 year more so good news for you peta

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 09-27-2006, 02:05 PM   #337
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mara_M
i read in the newspaper today he thinks he'll play at least 1 year more so good news for you peta
well, he did joke about it in these last two tennis events here...At BCR Open Romania they mentioned his match with AA at the US Open, Andre's retirement and, of course, they asked him 'how longer will he still play?'. He answered "until I get bald!" (hinting to Agassi )...At Davis Cup, they asked his father about his retirement again. (ohh how I like that old man, he always come to DC with a group of supporters of Andrei...and when we won the tie this year, while Andrei was making the court tour, thanking the crowd...he was entering the Arenas bringing the champagne, and Andrei saw him, stopped and gave him a biiiig hug and a smooch ). His father said he will play 10 years more, Andrei was beside him and started lhao...then he made a straight face and said "yeah, he's right ".
Joking or not, he assured everybody that he has no plans to retire now...he obviously still enjoy tennis, and probably, after this last DC play-off, figured out himself that we'd be nothing without him
Old 09-27-2006, 02:10 PM   #338
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Thankyou guys for posting that fantastic news

Admittedly right now I'm less than impressed with another first round loss that shouldn't have happened But when I get over that I'll be REALLY happy that he's not retiring
Old 09-27-2006, 02:30 PM   #339
country flag Mara_M

i guess he feels we still need him..in the article i read today they were calling him the medicine for our pain,considering he played all day on sunday so we got him in the morning,at noon and in the evening

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-27-2006, 02:33 PM   #340
country flag Via Pax

Quote:
Thankyou guys for posting that fantastic news

Admittedly right now I'm less than impressed with another first round loss that shouldn't have happened But when I get over that I'll be REALLY happy that he's not retiring
It was our pleasure

and...oh yeah to Cermak...a guy that hasn't won a singles match this year until now ...and had match point(s) ...uhm yeah...let's just put this behind now ...maybe it was the weather...after palying so much under the rain this weekend, having to play in 2 days in the fickle weather of Palermo too, hmm...maybe (and hope not!!) it's his right shoulder...I heard he made lots of DF (after Friday DC singles he had pain in the shoulder...he was given lots of medicine to be able to play on Sunday...he couldn't even drink to celebrate after )
Old 09-27-2006, 07:25 PM   #341
country flag Mara_M

pavol cermak he played doubles in bucharest

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-19-2006, 06:12 AM   #342
country flag simpletennis

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

hello, pavel ain't playing madrid?

and i need a romanian speaker to translate something for me please!! PM me please, there aren't any good romanian translators on the web. . it's just a sentence that someone said about me, and i don't know what it means.

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
simpletennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 07:33 AM   #343
country flag Mara_M

sure lauren tell me

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-23-2006, 09:05 AM   #344
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

do ypu think andrei will play paris bercy? he is kind of bad ranking....I hope he'll do! maybe he'll play the qualy...he comes every year I realy hope he'll come this year too! or I'll miss him too much
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 01:31 PM   #345
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

andrei won today his first match at st petersbourg vs cilic 6/4 7/5...congrats my andrei!!!!
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote