Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-11-2006, 07:55 PM   #271
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

i will talk to peta to put him back!he really needs cheerers!poor andrei!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-12-2006, 04:42 PM   #272
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

my poor dear loved andrei...he started the year so well...nothin'! he will be back soon! he is still the best!!!!!
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 05:28 PM   #273
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy

He has a terrible W/L record this year (3-8) And yeah, at least at the begging of the year he lost to big guys like Fabrice or Tommy Haas, now he loses to anybody Despite this loss at Valencia, I really do hope he'll have a good clay season. Best of luck Andrei!
Via Pax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 05:00 AM   #274
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

Cindyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
Andrei!i hate him when he loses like that!iill cheer him in MC ,i don't care who will he win to!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 04-13-2006, 01:00 PM   #275
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viorela_pax
Cindy

He has a terrible W/L record this year (3-8) And yeah, at least at the begging of the year he lost to big guys like Fabrice or Tommy Haas, now he loses to anybody Despite this loss at Valencia, I really do hope he'll have a good clay season. Best of luck Andrei!
that's what I wanted to say when I wrotte "he started well"...but he is still a great player...look at myskina sometimes she can lose to anyone and then beat venus or I don't know who I'm sure andrei will do the same and so kick some ass during the clay season
Old 04-13-2006, 01:33 PM   #276
country flag Mara_M

:0
cindy dear,i KNOW andrei appreciates u're with him now!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-13-2006, 02:27 PM   #277
country flag cc2monac

of course he will! don't forget that I'm his niece LOOOOL i will always suport him and believe in him! what kind of fan will I be if I let him whan he looses and love him only when he wins?!...I love him and that's all! GO ANDREI!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-13-2006, 07:38 PM   #278
country flag Mara_M

Niece!i remember that!
we should cheer him more!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-13-2006, 11:11 PM   #279
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

I was never planning to delete him forever... just for a day but then I didn't have time to put him back

After he was up 5-2 to Zib and then lost the set 5-7 I was gutted and almost cried. Inside I just wanted to find him and give him a hug but obviously (unfortunately ) I can't do that so instead I did the opposite and deleted him.

I can't believe Viorela noticed the deleted message... I didn't think anyone had seen it I got the shock of my life the next morning when I came here and saw that she had noticed my deleted message AND my signature

Anyway, I hope Andrei can get some wins together soon. It breaks my heart to see all these losses
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 11:33 PM   #280
country flag Mara_M

peta dear,so glad u're not gone!we were all after andrei's lost!don't worry,he will be back!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-15-2006, 12:34 PM   #281
country flag Via Pax

Via Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond reputeVia Pax has a reputation beyond repute

Peta!!! Andrei is back in your sig I know dear, I felt as gutted as I was watching the match on SB and couldn't believe he lost 5 games in a row, being just 1 game to take the set I'm quite desperate now, I want him to have a good season! (he mentioned that if this year is worse than last year, he's gonna retire at the end of the season )

And LOL ab the message, I don't know, I just got to see it before you deleted it, you post shortly before the match started and you said smth like "Andrei win this match...please pleaseee!"( ) and as I was coming with the update of the loss, it just wasn't there, I scrolled up and noticed the sig too in an older post of yours...and I was "nooo she's heartbroken now!"

I really do hope that for the sake of us all, his fans, he puts an end to these losses and get to see a happy and winning Andrei soon!
Old 04-15-2006, 12:39 PM   #282
country flag Via Pax

Quote:
Pavel, pauza de o saptamana
13 aprilie 2006

"Eram inscris si la turneul Masters Series de la Monte-Carlo, de saptamana viitoare, dar nu voi merge, pentru ca trebuia sa joc calificari si prefer sa fac o scurta pauza. Sper sa-mi revin la jocul meu obisnuit, pentru ca in ultima vreme nu prea am fost in forma", a conchis Pavel. El ar putea sta departe de terenurile de tenis cam zece zile.

Sursa: Averea
Translation (more or less accurate>>my English )

Pavel, break for a week

"I was committed to Masters Series tournament in Monte Carlo next week, but I won't go, because I would've had to play qualies and I prefer taking a short break. I hope I get my regular game back because lately I hadn't been in shape", concluded Pavel. He could stay away from the tennis courts ten days or so.
Old 04-15-2006, 08:02 PM   #283
country flag Mara_M

good translation vee-ohh!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 04-16-2006, 03:51 AM   #284
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viorela_pax
(he mentioned that if this year is worse than last year, he's gonna retire at the end of the season )
And that was what upset me so much at the end of the Australian Open... when I cried when he walked off court for the last time

Pleeeeeeeeeeease Andrei, start winning some matches For me and your fans???? I need to see you one more time
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 04:52 PM   #285
country flag cc2monac

I must say NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! likhovtseva said that if this year wasn't good for her she'll stop...IT IS ENOUGH! andrei cannot stop!when kafel did it it was okay because andrei was still playing but if andrei stop too...no no no!
please andrei win something this year!