Andrei Pavel cheering thread - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-01-2005, 06:31 PM   #241
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Andrei Pavel- he's back- cheering thread

i told him "andrei...my friend miruna who is from romania like you (as if he didn't know it!!!!) says buna!!" then he told me something in romanian but I didn't understand it at all...sorry
I told him too "she tries to learn me romanian but I'm too much bad..."
anyway he was happy that I told him smthg in his language cause he gave me a big smile!!! so THANKS!!!!!

yeah two times!!! but I must thx you for that too cause when we talked about it I told you that I will try to kiss him...it gave me a lot of courage
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2005, 04:20 PM   #242
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

thanks a lot cindy...i'm so happy for you.i'm always so happy when a player is so nice to one of my friends:d!omg i'm stil ing all over my room!

Quote:
Originally Posted by musefanatic
Well you're welcome to share me bed with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huff
Do look, imperial shadow - the Romanian nation,
At Dana, Miru, Iza, your mighty progenies,
With racquets like steel and hearts of fire impetuous,
It's either "Win this match or f**k off!"
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Mara_M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 01:53 PM   #243
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

Just pulling this thread up since I'm SOOOO happy with Andrei's win over Moya today He showed such great fight in the 5th set and I'm so proud of him today! He got frustrated and hit a ball out of the court so far that it landed in Margaret Court Arena and he got a little bit angry, but stayed focused enough to win... and he even corrected a bad call and conceded a point to Moya at a crucial time so the umpire changed the score

About an hour before his match I found him training and I was the only one watching so it was really easy to get my photo with him from last year autographed I wished him the very best of luck for today and he had a big smile and said thankyou... so I will consider myself a good luck charm
Peta Pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:01 PM   #244
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and he even corrected a bad call and conceded a point to Moya at a crucial time so the umpire changed the score
That`s great.
joyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 07:44 PM   #245
country flag Mara_M

Mara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond reputeMara_M has a reputation beyond repute

so fair-play andrei!love him!thank you sweetie,thanks for the sms too!can't wait the rest!

Quote:

Quote:
Remember, life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile
Old 01-17-2006, 10:03 AM   #246
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

So happy for Andrei I did not know he won the first round.Peta you are so lucky to live in Australia and to have the opportunity to see Andrei and so many great players.Thanx for the pictures.Who is he going to meet in the second round?
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 12:03 PM   #247
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Peta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond reputePeta Pan has a reputation beyond repute

No problem There are more pics I have taken yesterday and today (I saw him training today) but I have to fix up the photos first

He signed my Romanian hat today.... my 4th Andrei autograph and 2nd in 2 days

Congratulated him on his match today and told him it was awesome

Tomorrow he plays Santoro in the first match of the day... I'll be nervous again, but I'm proud that he's made it to round 2 since I was convinced Moya would beat him!

Andrei
Old 01-17-2006, 01:18 PM   #248
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
No problem There are more pics I have taken yesterday and today (I saw him training today) but I have to fix up the photos first

He signed my Romanian hat today.... my 4th Andrei autograph and 2nd in 2 days

Congratulated him on his match today and told him it was awesome

Tomorrow he plays Santoro in the first match of the day... I'll be nervous again, but I'm proud that he's made it to round 2 since I was convinced Moya would beat him!

Andrei
Wow,how nice,you have a Romanian hat?when will you come in Romania?
I'm so glad for your autographs and picture and can't wait to see them(if you'll be so kind and share them)
Though match will be with Santoro indeed,but we have faith and will cheer him.Go Andrei!!!
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 02:26 PM   #249
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

I hope to get there on a European tour in a few years time, but I may not. I bought the hat to support Andrei and the Romanian gymnasts when I went to the Gym World Championships in November.

Of course I will be sharing the photos when I have them ready
I can't wait to show them

Also just looked up the doubles draw and he's playing doubles with Hanescu (who I also got the autograph of when he was watching Andrei's match the other day). I thought it was fantastic that they were playing doubles... until I realised that they have drawn the Bryan Brothers in the first round Andrei won the Auckland doubles on the weekend and I thought he might have a chance of going a bit further here again too
Old 01-17-2006, 10:05 PM   #250
country flag Mara_M

bryan brothers!!
]peta,how nice!such a shame u didn't got on msn today,i had loats of things to ask u!
haide andrei!!next time tell him miruna from romania says hi!pls!he is a nice guy,he will probablly reply in romanian!

Quote:

Quote:
Old 01-18-2006, 08:00 AM   #251
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

He lost straight sets to Santoro
Old 01-18-2006, 09:36 AM   #252
country flag joyk

joyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond reputejoyk has a reputation beyond repute

joyk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2006, 09:37 AM   #253
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Yep, it was an entertaining match. Usually I like Santoro, but when he plays one of your favourites he is like an annoying little flea!

Poor Andrei was serving at 15-30 to make it 5 all in the 1st set and on his 2nd serve his stupid hat broke as he served it and he double faulted. The umpire wouldn't let them replay the point so it went to 15-40 and he then lost the set... that was a very decisive moment and I don't think he recovered because he was quite annoyed by it and talked to the ump for about 5 minutes!

Santoro ran down EVERYTHING and was getting back balls that he really shouldn't have been able to Andrei was yelling out things to Fabrice and joking, gave the crowd some laughs.

I was sad and disappointed after the match, but not with Andrei's effort.. I'm still proud of him
Old 01-20-2006, 04:21 AM   #254
country flag Peta Pan
Same as it ever was

Yesterday I felt so stupid.

I went to Andrei and Victor's doubles match knowing they would lose it but I had to see it anyway. With about 3 games left it suddenly hit me that it would probably be the last time I'll see him play and I started crying! Then when he walked off the court I was bawling... so emotional I felt so silly, but I couldn't help it
Old 01-20-2006, 11:01 AM   #255
country flag Sandra

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peta Pan
Yesterday I felt so stupid.

I went to Andrei and Victor's doubles match knowing they would lose it but I had to see it anyway. With about 3 games left it suddenly hit me that it would probably be the last time I'll see him play and I started crying! Then when he walked off the court I was bawling... so emotional I felt so silly, but I couldn't help it
Awww thats so sweet Maybe you can come and see him here in September