Chucho News and Articles - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-14-2006, 02:14 PM   #241
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chucho News and Articles

and for sure he is dangerously close to the "glamour" thing now!!
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2006, 02:20 PM   #242
country flag maria87

maria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond reputemaria87 has a reputation beyond repute

anyway, good reaserch on the media, lau! thanks!
Old 12-14-2006, 02:25 PM   #243
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

*sigh*
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:35 PM   #244
country flag maria87

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
*sigh*
what does it mean?

what is the problem? i have been alwyas polite and nice to you, even thanking always your contributions

*sigh*

Last edited by maria87 : 12-14-2006 at 02:43 PM.
maria87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #245
country flag maria87

i know this is old but i like the way he talks about the defeat
from ESPN.deportes.com

"Safin jugó en un gran nivel y yo perdi el cuarto set en el tie break, asi que me voy satisfecho. Es más: estimo que de ir al quinto set yo tenía más resto que él".
"Safin played in a great level and i lost in the fourth in tie-break, so i am going with satisfation. More: i think that if we went to a fifth i would have more strenght than him"

"Intenté no pensar lo que estaba jugando. Jamás me temblaron las piernas, sólo me critico no haber estado más fino con la devolución en el cuerto set para quebrar el saque. Creo que con el tiempo voy a poder valorar más este momento", resaltó el misionero.
"I tried to not think about what i was playing for. Never my legs were trembling; i just blame myself to not have returned better his serve on fourth set to break him. I think while time will pass i will be able to value more this moment", remarked the misionero (the guy from Misiones)

Acerca de la actuación de Acasuso, el capitán, Alberto Mancini, opinó: "José jugó como un grande. Creo que tuvo que afrontar el partido más importante de la historia del tenis argentino y lo hizo de la mejor manera".
About the situation, Mancini declared: "José played like a big, great player. I think he had to face the most important match in the history of argentinian tennis, and he did it great."
Old 12-14-2006, 03:36 PM   #246
country flag Chuuuuuuuuuucho

Chuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I have a question....is this a message board open to the public, or is it just a way for a couple of people to throw their weight around and scare people so much that they're affraid to post anything? I don't even know why I bothered to sign up. If I knew it was all about abuse and bashing I wouldn't have....this is the Chucho News Thread, word of him having a GF is news whether you people like it or not. Word of him having a stubbed toe is news, whether he got it on the court or in his home. If you wanted this thread to only be Chucho Tennis News, then those kind of things would be off topic but that's not what it's called. I'm sorry I posted that article here where I thought it would be appreciated as Chucho News, I won't do it again.
Chuuuuuuuuuucho is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2006, 03:50 PM   #247
country flag maria87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuuuuuuuuuucho View Post
Wow, I have a question....is this a message board open to the public, or is it just a way for a couple of people to throw their weight around and scare people so much that they're affraid to post anything? I don't even know why I bothered to sign up. If I knew it was all about abuse and bashing I wouldn't have....this is the Chucho News Thread, word of him having a GF is news whether you people like it or not. Word of him having a stubbed toe is news, whether he got it on the court or in his home. If you wanted this thread to only be Chucho Tennis News, then those kind of things would be off topic but that's not what it's called. I'm sorry I posted that article here where I thought it would be appreciated as Chucho News, I won't do it again.
you are welcome!! you can post anything which is not unrespectful..this is the only rule in MTF

BTW, how nice avatar!! i wish i would have one like this! the best Marat, hugging the loser!
Old 12-14-2006, 04:43 PM   #248

Chuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond reputeChuuuuuuuuuucho has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Maria about the avatar, it's a bit fuzzy but I'm working on it. Would you happen to know what time on Sunday Chucho's playing in that Unicef match? I think it's on Sunday.
Old 12-14-2006, 04:59 PM   #249
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

All this discussion about Chucho's gf made me think of the discussions we've had in the past over the Gaudio forum. I personally think that what concerns the private life, even if it appears in the newspapers, must remain private. I mean, it's not because the guy is famous (tennis player or whatever) that we, fans, have the right to know everything. If we take as a rule, that as long as it is published in a magazine, or newspaper, it is news and we can post it here, I have strong fears as to when magazines I won't name will publish photos and spread gossips that will be even more private than the fact a girl has attended 2 of Chucho's matches. I'm happy if he's happy. That's all. I don't care to know who shares his life, as long as he's still playing the tennis I like to see him play.

Last but not least, I repeat this is only my personal view of the topic, and I doubt that Chucho would love to have pages written on a message board about his love life. Even if what is written is true.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:15 PM   #250
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post
All this discussion about Chucho's gf made me think of the discussions we've had in the past over the Gaudio forum. I personally think that what concerns the private life, even if it appears in the newspapers, must remain private. I mean, it's not because the guy is famous (tennis player or whatever) that we, fans, have the right to know everything. If we take as a rule, that as long as it is published in a magazine, or newspaper, it is news and we can post it here, I have strong fears as to when magazines I won't name will publish photos and spread gossips that will be even more private than the fact a girl has attended 2 of Chucho's matches. I'm happy if he's happy. That's all. I don't care to know who shares his life, as long as he's still playing the tennis I like to see him play.

Last but not least, I repeat this is only my personal view of the topic, and I doubt that Chucho would love to have pages written on a message board about his love life. Even if what is written is true.
I agree
And, not related with your post, I would like to add that I´m deeply sorry some of the things I posted previously might be misunderstood. I thought a lot about posting "that" interview , but I thought that, after all, those were his own words. I think that makes a huge difference and that´s why I explained what kind of magazine that was. Not to mention that Chucho talked about other things in that interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuuuuuuuuuucho View Post
Would you happen to know what time on Sunday Chucho's playing in that Unicef match? I think it's on Sunday.
Nobody knows for sure. That exhibition will take place between (or after or before) the finals of the "Liga de Primera" (a competition between Argentine tennis clubs) on Sunday. Honestly, I don´t think even the players know the time. Today the press conference took place, but that information doesn´t appear anywhere.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:02 PM   #251

OK, thank you Lau, I appreciate the answer back.
Old 12-14-2006, 07:29 PM   #252
country flag maria87

Quote:
I agree
And, not related with your post, I would like to add that I´m deeply sorry some of the things I posted previously might be misunderstood. I thought a lot about posting "that" interview , but I thought that, after all, those were his own words. I think that makes a huge difference and that´s why I explained what kind of magazine that was. Not to mention that Chucho talked about other things in that interview.
oh i am glad to hear your explanation about Para Ti's interview, lau.

Choupi! it is always nice to hear your thoughts so well and nicely expressed
Old 12-14-2006, 07:31 PM   #253
country flag maria87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi View Post

Choupi! i repeated here, even i don't agree with your point by point, it is always so nice to hear your thoughts so well and nicely expressed!
Old 12-14-2006, 07:44 PM   #254
country flag lau

I can´t believe that after months of missing every single time something interesting related to tennis happened in the Arg. media, in one day I heard a radio interview to Moyá and watched Chucho in a tv show...

So, only the interesting pieces of information (it was hilarious in certain moments but it makes no sense trying to explain everything). It was in Fox Sports LA "Futbol para todos"

Quote:
I´m really happy that the guys seem to be determined to do it I think that reaching the DC final gave them what they needed to try again this year and put all their will in it. We´ll have to wait and see what will all the team decide in that asado Chucho talked about
This was the last thing he was asked about Anyway, the asado was yesterday. All the team was there, plus Cañas and Gaudio (probably someone more too, but in this part he was interrupted ). All of them made the compromise of trying to go for the Cup next year. He said the Cup and being in the top 15 are his goals for 2007.

He talked a lot about rackets too He said he likes his stringing to be a "hard" one and that as Marat and Agustín, who use the same racket, he finds it difficult to change this racket . He said he tried other brands and he could never get used to them.
He said he usually carries 5-6 rackets to tournaments and that they (tennis players) had a hard time in the US post 9-11 because they didn´t let them carry their rackets with them,

He haven´t been in Racing´s stadium for 2 years, but he was there, in the stadium, when they won the championship in 2001. Some time ago he used to go frecuently because he was invited by Marín, Racing president), but with all the trips is more difficult. His Racing "poster player" is Claudio “el Turco” García.

In the tv show set he played tennis in a tiny "court", football-tennis (this is hard to explain but it is played with a football ball and with the feet) in the same little "court" and they did they did some basket ¿shots?. He won in tennis, lost in football (but his ability with the ball is ) and he instantly won in basket He needed to get in the basket 1 of 3 shots to win and he did it instantly in the first opportunity, and it was a "clean" shot

Last edited by lau : 12-14-2006 at 08:04 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:29 PM   #255
country flag maria87

Quote:
I can´t believe that after months of missing every single time something interesting related to tennis happened in the Arg. media, in one day I heard a radio interview to Moyá and watched Chucho in a tv show...

So, only the interesting pieces of information (it was hilarious in certain moments but it makes no sense trying to explain everything). It was in Fox Sports LA "Futbol para todos"
yes, you are lucky these days! free time too watch tv?? i missed that show but it seems it was pretty interesting and funny!
i would love to see chucho playing all those other sports! :