Chucho News and Articles - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2006, 10:27 AM   #136
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chucho News and Articles

http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pag...fecha=20060620

Yes, Chucho will be playing the Copa exho in Buenos Aires which is played on hardcourts.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-11-2006, 03:08 PM   #137
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.swedishopen.org/news/defa...sid=418&page=1

På bana 1 spelades en match mellan två stora grusgiganter. Jose Acasuso stod till slut som segrare i detta tungviktarmöte mot sin landsman Guillermo Coria efter siffrorna 2-6 6-2 7-5. Matchen mellan de båda argentinarna var välspelad med många långa dueller, Acasusos hårdspel mot Corias finess. En mycket besviken Coria lämnade banan efter att ha tappat sitt servegame till 7-5 som avgjorde matchen, Coria som dessutom hade ett break upp på Acasuso i ledning 4-3 i det avgörande setet.

Translation:

On court there was a match between two claycourt giants. Jose Acasuso stood as the victor in this hard fought match with countryman Guillermo Coria 2-6 6-2 7-5. The match between both Argentines was well played with many long duels, Acasuso with his hard strokes against Coria's finesse. A very disappointed Coria left the court after he lost his service game 7-5 that decided the match. Coria who in addition had a break and was leading 4-3 in the deciding set.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-12-2006, 02:38 PM   #138
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

http://www.swedishopen.org/news/defa...ews&newsid=423

Massu övertygade mot Acasuso

Den dubble chilenske OS-guld medaljören övertygade stort under onsdagen när han inför en fullsatt centercourt och strålande sol slog ut argentinaren Jose Acasuso i två raka set, 6-4 6-2. Matchen var oviss på pappret och i inbördes möten stod det 2-2 innan matchen, i den statistiken tog nu Massu ledningen.

I första set räckte ett break för att Massu skulle knipa setet. Efter stabilt baslinjespel blandat med enkla misstag av argentinaren kunde Massu serva hem setet 6-4. I andra set breakade chilenaren till 2-1 efter ett dåligt game av Acasuso. Massu spelade med bra längd matchen igenom och gav aldrig argentinaren någon chans att dominera med sin forehand. Ytterligare ett break till 4-1 räckte för att Massu sedan kunde serva hem matchen.

Efter matchen sade Massu:

-Jag spelade riktigt bra. Det är skönt att vara i kvartsfinal här i Båstad, det är min fjärde gång jag är här och första gången jag når kvarten. Jag ska försöka nå semifinal, dock har jag en svår nästa motståndare oavsett om det blir världsfemman Davydenko eller Schukin.

Massu convicingly over Acasuso

Before a full centre court and brilliant sun the double Olympic gold medalist from Chile Nicolas Massu convincingly knocked out Argentine Jose Acasuso in 2 straight sets 6-4 6-2. The match on paper was uncertain and they were 2-2 in previous matches and now Massu takes the lead.

In the 1st set Massu one break was enough to win the set. After solid baseline play mixed in with simple mistakes from the Argentine Massu could serve it out 6-4. In the 2nd set the Chilean broke at 2-1 after a bad game from Acasuso. Massu played a very good match and didn't give the Argentine no chance to dominate with his forehand. Earlier a break at 4-1 and Massu was able to close out the match.

Massu said. "I played very well and it's nice to be in the quarter final in Båstad. This is my fourth time here and the first I am in the quarters. I will attempt to make the semis, though I have a difficult opponent regardless whether it is number 5 in the world Davydenko or Schukin"

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-24-2006, 09:43 AM   #139
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

http://www.theage.com.au/news/Sport/...036397358.html

Nalbandian hammers nail in Aussie coffin

In the end - and the end came very quickly - David Nalbandian had the last laugh, Argentina's tennis ironman delivering on his promise to lead his country to a crushing victory over Australia.

After Jose Acasuso returned to complete a 1-6 6-4 4-6 6-2 6-1 victory over Lleyton Hewitt in the second singles rubber, Nalbandian teamed with Agustin Calleri to bury Australia for the second year running with a 6-4 6-4 7-5 whipping of Wayne Arthurs and Paul Hanley.

The doubles triumph at Parque Roca Stadium gave Argentina an unassailable 3-0 advantage in the claycourt semi-final and its first Davis Cup final in 25 years.

Inspired by a capacity crowd of 14,000 mostly partisan fans, including a shirt-waving and at times delirious-looking Diego Maradona, Nalbandian had put the hosts up 1-0 on Saturday when he outclassed Mark Philippoussis 6-4 6-3 6-3.

However rain and fading light forced an early finish to the opening day, with Acasuso leading Hewitt 4-0 in the fifth set.

Before the tie, Nalbandian, who had won three rubbers to pilot Argentina to a 4-1 success over Australia in a grasscourt quarter-final last year in Sydney, had somewhat arrogantly dismissed the visiting team's chances of gaining revenge in Buenos Aires.

But the world No.4 proved true to his word.

"I wasn't surprised by this 3-0 win," Nalbandian said after enhancing his already impeccable claycourt record in Davis Cup to 10 wins from 10 matches on the slow surface, and to 18-3 overall in the competition.

"When I talk, I do it."

Argentina will play either Russia or the USA in the December 1-3 final and will be attempting to win the Cup for the first time.

The South Americans have only once before made the final, a Guillermo Vilas-inspired Argentine outfit falling 3-1 to the US in Cincinnati in 1981.

Australia's defeat left captain John Fitzgerald staring down the barrel of back-to-back 5-0 drubbings in Buenos Aires, having been whitewashed in the first round four years ago with a depleted line-up devoid of Hewitt and Philippoussis.

"The court was pretty slow and tough for us. It's difficult to come here and win in these conditions because Argentina have a world-class team," Fitzgerald said.

He felt Hewitt's first five-set loss in more than three years knocked the stuffing out of Australia's campaign.

"Lleyton's record over five sets in the last year or two is quite phenomenal. He doesn't lose too many when he goes to the fifth so, at two sets to one up, you'd back him in.

"So that was very much a difficult one for us to recover from."

Acasuso was glad he wasn't armed with the knowledge of Hewitt's run of 11 straight five-set triumphs that had included the scalps of Nalbandian, Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Juan Carlos Ferrero and, most recently, French young gun Richard Gasquet at this month's US Open.

From 2-1 and a break point up in the fourth set, Hewitt uncharacteristically dropped nine games in a row.

But the most successful singles player in Australian Davis Cup history offered no excuses, saying against a streaky player like Acasuso he simply had to take his half chances, and he wasn't able to do so.

With Hewitt the only Australian in the world's top 100 and the futures of 35-year-old Wayne Arthurs, the oldest player on the ATP Tour, and Philippoussis, 30 in six weeks and struggling to rediscover his once formidable game, this loss may signal the end of a golden era for Australia in Davis Cup.

Hewitt, Philippoussis, Pat Rafter, Arthurs and the Woodies - Todd Woodbridge and Mark Woodforde - have helped Australia reach four finals, a semi-final and quarter-final - for two trophies - in the past eight years.

"We have had a good run from these guys. They've been a credit to themselves, to their families and to the sport," Fitzgerald said.

"Its tough on a world stage to compete and to get to this last four and to win a Davis Cup. We need to keep trying to develop players. Its not a short-term process."

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-24-2006, 09:46 AM   #140
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/mai...4/stdav224.xml

Acasuso heroics help Argentina reach final

Argentina reached the Davis Cup final for the second time when victory in the doubles gave them an unassailable 3-0 lead over Australia in Buenos Aires yesterday.

David Nalbandian, a former runner-up at Wimbledon, and Agustin Calleri beat Paul Hanley and Wayne Arthurs 6-4 6-4 7-5 to put the Argentines, losing finalists in 1981, into December's final against either Russia or the United States.

Russia led 2-1 in the other semi-final in Moscow after the American twins Bob and Mike Bryan beat Mikhail Youzhny and Dmitry Tursunov 6-3 6-4 6-2.

Nalbandian had given Argentina their first point by beating Mark Philippoussis in the opening singles on Friday and Jose Acasuso finished off a see-saw five-set win over Lleyton Hewitt early yesterday.

The second rubber had been suspended due to rain and fading light on Friday evening with Acasuso 4-0 up in the fifth set.

After completing a 1-6 6-4 4-6 6-2 6-1 victory, Acasuso said: "I've beaten higher-ranked players in the past but to win at home in a Davis Cup semi-final with 14,000 people watching me here makes it one of the most important wins of my career."

Hewitt, the former world No 1, said the turning point came early in the fourth set when he squandered three break points and had his serve broken in the next game, before Acasuso went on to reel off eight games in a row. "It was not taking those half chances which made the difference," he said.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-24-2006, 09:51 AM   #141
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

http://www.smh.com.au/news/tennis/ac...431956007.html

Acasuso win puts Argentina in complete control

Lleyton Hewitt on Saturday suffered his first five-set defeat in more than three years to leave Australia needing a minor miracle to win its Davis Cup semi-final against Argentina in Buenos Aires.

World No.25 Jose Acasuso completed a rain-delayed 1-6 6-4 4-6 6-2 6-1 victory over Hewitt after returning to Parque Roca Stadium leading 4-0 in the fifth set.

David Nalbandian had put the hosts up 1-0 in the best-of-five-match tie when he outclassed Mark Philippoussis 6-4 6-3 6-3 in Friday's opening singles rubber.

Wayne Arthurs and Paul Hanley must beat Nalbandian and Agustin Calleri in Saturday's doubles to keep alive Australia's slim chances of making this year's Cup final.

Hewitt's loss was his first in five sets since losing as top seed to Spaniard Tommy Robredo in the third round of the 2003 French Open.

His run of 11 straight wins in matches going the full distance included triumphs over tennis heavyweights Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, David Nalbandian, Juan Carlos Ferrero and, most recently, young French star Richard Gasquet at this month's US Open.

But against Acasuso Hewitt was not the same player that had made the 25-year-old the most successful singles player in Australian Davis Cup history.

He looked like running away with the match after taking the first set in quick fashion on Friday.

And, even after Acasuso stole the second, Hewitt seemed back in control when he went two sets to one up and established break points in the fourth game of the fourth set.

The free-swinging Acasuso, though, began finding his range and reeled off nine straight games to be on the verge of a stirring comeback win when rain intervened on Friday.

Hewitt made the perfect start upon Saturday's resumption, breaking Acasuso on the very first point of the day to keep his hopes alive.

But the South Australian uncharacteristically gifted the break straight back from 30-love up on serve with two double-faults followed by two successive unforced errors.

Acasuso coolly served out the match and dropped to his knees in jubilation after pushing Argentina to within one more win of only its second ever Davis Cup final.

The South Americans lost to the USA in their only previous final back in 1981.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-26-2006, 07:38 AM   #142
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

http://www.diariohoy.net/notas/verNo...tml/268480362/

DEPORTES La convicción de Agustín Calleri

“Lo importante es que somos un equipo”

Faltan más de dos meses, pero todo el país palpita la final de la Davis. Y el cordobés Calleri encuentra el secreto en que ahora conforman un grupo unido. Los conflictos de Vilas y Clerc o Coria y Gaudio quedaron atrás

La unión hace la fuerza. Ese parece ser el lema del equipo argentino de Copa Davis y así se mostraron sus protagonistas durante todo el fin de semana. Lejos de las escenas de vedettismo de la época de Vilas y Clerc, pero también de los conatos de conflicto que se vivieron hace muy poco, con Guillermo Coria y Gastón Gaudio, esta vez en el cuarteto argentino reina la paz. Todos tiran para adelante y con buena cara. Y eso lo ratificó Agustín Calleri, al que le tocó quedarse afuera de los singles en el primer día, pero que terminó por dar el tercer punto en el dobles junto a Nalbandian.
“Cualquiera de los tres podía jugar el viernes o el sábado, nadie quedó afuera de nada. Esto es un equipo y a uno le puede pasar jugar con la serie liquidada, como me pasó a mí en otras oportunidades. Acá ganamos los cuatro, es así. A veces es difícil porque todos tenemos ganas de jugar, pero yo creo que es la primera vez que un equipo llega a la final de la Copa Davis”, dijo el cordobés. Eso se notó en la cancha y se transmitió el público, que también jugó su partido.
El Gordo, además, se tomó el tiempo para analizar la serie: “El objetivo era definirla el sábado, dependíamos mucho del partido de Chucho porque era el más importante del viernes. El doble fue fundamental porque estar el sábado 3-0 arriba te da mucha tranquilidad y menos estrés. Para jugarlo se necesita comunicación, un entendimiento mutuo, tiene que haber química y con David la tenemos dentro y fuera de la cancha. Lo conozco mucho desde chico, de los provinciales y los nacionales y nos llevamos muy bien dentro y fuera de la cancha”.
En la misma sintonía opinó al respecto José Acasuso, el misionero que le dio a Argentina el punto más importante, tras derrotar a Lleyton Hewitt en el segundo single. El, pese a todo, se niega a ser considerado un jugador copero. “Para serlo hay que jugar varias series más. Recién es mi tercera serie y por suerte lo pude hacer bien de local y cuando me tocó jugar el dobles en Croacia. Estoy contento porque me tocó jugar bien para Argentina y por darle mis puntos al país. Eso es lo fundamental y por lo que todos estamos jugando. Estamos ante una posibilidad histórica y ojalá podamos terminar el año de la mejor manera y con el objetivo que queremos todos”, concluyó Chucho. Faltan dos meses para jugar la final

Summary:

"What is important is that we are a team"

There is less than two months to go, but the whole country is palpitates for the Davis Cup final. Calleri the man from Cordoba has found the secret and the team form a united group. The conflicts between Vilas and Clerc or Coria and Gaudio have been left behind.

Strength through unity seems to be the motto of the Argentine Davis Cup team. The protagonists all played on the weekend. Far from the vengeful scenes during the historical time of Vilas and Clerc and the unresolved conflict between Guillermo Coria and Gastón Gaudio, this Argentine quartet reign in peace. It’s full steam ahead and it looks good. Agustin Calleri said that it was his turn to miss out for the singles on the first day, but that was forgotten when along with Nalbandian in the doubles they got the third point.

“Any of the three could have played on Friday and Saturday and no one feels left out. This is a team and one can play when the matches are settled, as has happened to me in the past. Here we are four and at times it’s difficult cause we all want to play, but I believe that for the first time this is a team (in an Argentine context) that reaches the final of the Davis Cup.” Calleri said. It was noted on the court and the public played its part. El Gordo analysed the series. “The objective was to win it on Saturday and we depended on Chucho, because it was the most important match on Friday. The doubles was fundamental because to be 3-0 on Saturday relives stress and makes it calm. To play well communication is needed, a mutual understanding and there has to be chemistry and with David we have it on and off court. I know him well the boy from the provinces and the national team and we carry ourselves very well on and off court.”

In the same tune and respect to Jose Acasuso, the misionero who gave Argentina the most important point, after defeating Lleyton Hewitt in the second singles. In spite of this he refuses to be considered a cup player. “ To be one, I must play several more series. Recently this is my third series and fortunately I could well at home and in the doubles in Croatia. I am happy because I have played well for Argentina and giving them points for my country. This is the fundamental thing for which we are all playing for. We have a historic possibility and I hope we can finish the year in a good way and with our objective,” concluded Acasuso. They are waiting for two months to play final and the dream is still alive.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-26-2006, 10:10 PM   #143
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry guys, will try to translate it later. It`s a short but really nice interview
The pics of the article are in the pics thread.

MANO A MANO CON ACASUSO
Yo te avisé

En febrero, Acasuso predijo cómo seguiría la Davis y acertó las semifinales y la final. Hoy mantiene el deseo del 4-1 a Rusia. Y anuncia: "Si ganamos, me rapo".

JORGE VIALE jviale@ole.com.ar
José Acasuso explora con la cuchara el helado de dulce de leche y alza por un momento la voz para confesar: "Por más concentrado que estés, aunque sea Copa Davis, es imposible que no relojees alguna chica cuando estás jugando. Imposible". Es el inevitable tema de conversación de una mesa misionera en su mayoría: Chucho, su hermano Juan y los amigos Raúl y Fernando (el Pulga, prefiere que lo llamen), más Ponta (rosarino él) y Olé. Placentera tarde de lunes, imposible no girar el cuello en forma continua, aun a riesgo de tortícolis, sentados en Janio, un barcito de Palermo (a secas). A José se lo nota contento por el rato entre amigos; asegura que, tras los festejos, esta vez sí durmió lo suficiente. "Siete horas más o menos. Igual, estoy bastante destruido". Por eso, canceló su visita a Metz (la semana próxima) y volverá al circuito en Viena.

El 5-0 sobre Australia, su aporte clave con la victoria sobre Lleyton Hewitt, revive en los diarios. Ahora es tiempo de pensar en la histórica clasificación a la final con Rusia. Para Chucho no es novedad... Sí, él ya lo sabía, y el documento que llevó Olé lo comprueba. En una producción para el diario, consumada la victoria sobre Suecia en febrero, Chucho armó su prote (prode de tenis) y vislumbró una final con Rusia. "No te puedo creer que guardaste el papel", se asombra. Ahí está el documento con números de su puño y letra: acertó cómo se desarrollaría el cuadro y también le pegó en un par de series difíciles, como la victoria de Rusia en Francia o el 3-2 exacto de los rivales de la final sobre Estados Unidos.

—¿Mantenés el 4-1 que pusiste sobre la final?

—Sí (lo dice bien seguro).

"¿Y el punto que se pierde cuál es?", se viste de periodista Raúl. "Uno contra Safin puede ser. David contra Davydenko no pierde ni en pedo, estoy seguro", afirma con convicción.

—Primera vez en Rusia...

—Sí. No fui a Moscú ni San Petersburgo. Decían que te hacían problema con la plata extranjera y que te revisaban mucho los bolsos. ¿Frío? Va a ser terrible. Estaría bueno ir 10 ú 11 días antes para acostumbrarse.

El viaje a Moscú tendrá una contra: consumirá el tiempo de pretemporada para el 2007. "Sí, sólo un trabajo de mantenimiento en diciembre. Se va a acortar el tiempo de vacaciones también", cuenta sin resignación José y anuncia: "Si gano la Davis me rapo".

Listo el postre, llega el momento de la cuenta. "¿Ah, ése es Acasuso? Viene hace rato acá pero no sabía que era él", se disculpa la moza. Hace cuatro años que José se instaló en Palermo y en los comienzos vivió con su hermano, Raúl, y Alexis, amigo que volvió a Posadas para criar a sus gemelos. "A mí siempre me tocaba más lavar que cocinar", admite José. "Teníamos un reglamento interno, se lo hicimos firmar a todos, constatado por Juan, que es abogado", detalla Raúl. "Por ejemplo, el que venía a comer sin avisar debía lavar el baño. Todo era a reglamento: cocinar, bañarse, traer minas, lo que fuere...".

José retoma el relato. "Teníamos un cuaderno en el que pegábamos sobres con nuestros nombres. Ahí poníamos los vueltos y los tickets, después dividíamos la plata. El reglamento estaba en la heladera, a la vista". Raúl rebobina y se centra en las noches de metegol en Posadas. "Fue antes de que él viniera a Buenos Aires, a los 16. Jugábamos con unos vagos de ahí, éramos fanáticos", cuenta. Ponta revela el costado remolón del amigo famoso. "Me llamaba el entrenador y decía: ''¿Cómo, son las 12 y todavía duerme?''". Por las dudas, José aclara: "Eso era antes, ahora cambié". Por el viaje a Buenos Aires, debió dejar el básquet que practicaba de noche, después del tenis, en el club Itapúa de Posadas.

¿Cómo se sintieron el sábado, cuando Chucho enganchó el primer drive en la reanudación contra Hewitt? "Tuve un poco de miedo", admite el Pulga. Raúl contradice: "Sufrí más con el checo Friedl en Viña del Mar. Yo estaba ahí". José aporta: "Contra Johansson en la Davis, ahí también sufrieron".

—Lo dijo Calleri ayer, también Mancini: el deseo es que se mantenga la misma formación...

—Me gustaría que fuéramos los cuatro de todo el año, pero también debemos jugar bien la gira que viene, seguir demostrando. ¿Cañas? El nivel lo tiene, yo practiqué con él, el tema es que por ahora jugará torneos más chicos...

¿Les pagaría Chucho un viaje a Rusia a sus amigos de siempre? José sonríe y escarba con la cucharita. Sin comentarios por ahora.

http://www.ole.clarin.com/jsp/v4/pag...fecha=20060926

And next to this image (thumbnail) says:

El 13 de febrero, tras el 5-0 a Suecia, le pedimos a Acasuso que completara la llave de cuartos. Chucho acertó la semi y final, y tiró un 4-1 para Argentina.

The 13th of February, after the 5-0 against Sweden, we asked Acasuso to complete the QFs draw. Chucho was right about the semifinal and final and predicted a 4-1 for Argentina (I supose this 4-1 is Chucho`s "prediction" for the final)

Last edited by lau : 09-26-2006 at 10:23 PM.
lau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 03:52 AM   #144
country flag anna10

anna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond reputeanna10 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, lau!
anna10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 01:39 PM   #145
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Chucho has pulled out Metz and he will come back in Vienna.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #146
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

I think I can definitely forget about thinking of some nice thread title for that event. I'm pretty much disappointed but he made the decision, so I have to respect it.
Old 09-27-2006, 11:51 PM   #147
country flag lau

lau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond reputelau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
I think I can definitely forget about thinking of some nice thread title for that event. I'm pretty much disappointed but he made the decision, so I have to respect it.
I`m sure you`ll have a great time anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Chucho has pulled out Metz and he will come back in Vienna.
Thanks for pointing that out, George. I didn`t realise I could at least translate that instead of those lines about Chucho predicting DC results
Will try to translate the whole article once I have some time. Don`t know if that will be before the upgrade......

Last edited by lau : 09-27-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 09-29-2006, 10:53 AM   #148
country flag lau

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
Will try to translate the whole article once I have some time. Don`t know if that will be before the upgrade......
That will be during the weekend
Old 10-01-2006, 04:19 PM   #149
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by lau View Post
That will be during the weekend
Looks like I am going to have to translate thm tomorrow.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 10-01-2006, 04:39 PM   #150
country flag lau

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler View Post
Looks like I am going to have to translate thm tomorrow.
Half of the work is done It`s still the weekend