The Lost/Grey's Anatomy Thread (SPOILERS) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2003, 09:04 PM   #1
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The Lost/Grey's Anatomy Thread (SPOILERS)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/LosDosMos/10.jpg

"I'm just on a mission today. But the end result, you will feel better."
"Not when you go home alone tonight I won't..."

"What is your good luck charm?"
"You."
--Derek and Shannon

Last edited by Murkofan : 01-27-2007 at 04:21 AM.
Murkofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2003, 09:15 PM   #2
country flag Kate05

Kate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond reputeKate05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Alias Appreciation Thread!

woot!
Kate05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 04:09 PM   #3
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

I'm watching Alias rerus on Channel 5, as I missed most of the episodes on Sky 1 It was the episode where Syd was devasted when it looked like Irina had set her and Vaughn up, when she didn't know it was reallyJack trying to get rid of Irina.

btw was Jennifer shagging Michael before of after she split with Scott Foley?
Goonergal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004, 06:34 PM   #4
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Murkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond reputeMurkofan has a reputation beyond repute

Scott Foley came out and said there was no infidelity in their marriage, so the Jen/Michael shagging didn't start until after the divorce I thought it was very kind and classy of Foley to come out and say that.

I love Lena Olin/Irina Derevko.

BBB, where is Alias right now in Britain?

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #5
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Goonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond reputeGoonergal has a reputation beyond repute

The last episode I saw was Sloane's *cough* execution.

Loved the episode where it was discovered that Lauren was taking orders from Sark, and that it was her that shot Lazaray!(sp?)
Old 01-08-2005, 10:09 PM   #6
country flag jusjctin

jusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond reputejusjctin has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone here seen the 2-hour premiere of the fourth season yet because it was awesome. This is going to be the best season by far!
jusjctin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 11:03 PM   #7
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Default Re: The Lost/Alias Appreciation Thread!

This season of Alias will certainly be better than the last I'm so glad a certain someone (don't want to spoil it for ya, Beebs ) isn't around anymore

And since Lost rocks, and is also a JJ Abrams show, I figured this thread can kill two birds with one stone

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-16-2005, 10:26 PM   #8
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSouthernJedi
I'm so glad a certain someone (don't want to spoil it for ya, Beebs ) isn't around anymore
My, that was oh-so subtle Beebs I wonder who it could possibly be?
Old 01-16-2005, 10:41 PM   #9
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Sydney, Sydney's dad, Sydney's mom, Sydney's sister, Vaughn, Vaughn's wife, Dixon, Weiss, Marshall, Kerry, Sloane...the list is rather long, actually

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-16-2005, 10:48 PM   #10
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Lost spoilers follow!

MAYBE BABY

By DON KAPLAN

January 14, 2005 --
AN unborn baby has be come the most impor tant character on ABC's hit show "Lost," fueling watercooler buzz and Internet chatter.

In a recent episode of the increasingly popular drama, the baby's very pregnant mother, Claire (Emilie de Ravin), was abducted by a mysterious stranger on the bizarre jungle island where the survivors of a plane crash are trying to endure each other and the dangers of their new surroundings.

In the weeks since the abduction episode aired, some fans are upset that the series' characters have not been actively searching for the missing girl and wonder exactly why the baby is so important.

"Why [are] they are not trying to find the pregnant girl?" a fan of the show e-mailed yesterday. "I'm really upset."

"Where is Claire?" echoed a fan called Matawna on ABC's official "Lost" Internet message board. "Why have they so easily given up looking for her? Even if they thought she was dead — why not go after [the kidnapper]?"

Fans are floating various theories about the baby — some think it might be the Antichrist while others theorize that it will be the key to the whole mystery surrounding the show's super-secret plot.

One thing is for sure — ABC released new promotional pictures of the cast this week, and in the new shot Claire is not pregnant anymore. An episode titled "Homecoming" is slated to air during February sweeps, and fans are speculating that it might mean that Claire is finally rescued from her abductor(s).

Each week the show jumps back and forth between the characters' current situation — marooned on the island — and their back stories about how they ended up on the doomed flight.

In Claire's case, she was given the airline tickets by a psychic who convinced her to fly from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles, where he had arranged for a couple to adopt her baby. He told her that the baby was extremely important to the future of the entire world, in great danger and needed to be raised by her because she would have a "positive" influence on the child.

After the crash, Claire began to wonder if the psychic knew about the impending disaster all along and tried to kill her and the baby. Soon after, she was abducted by a supernaturally strong man posing as one of the passengers.

Bring back Claire and the baby!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg entlede011405.jpg (11.6 KB, 4 views)

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-16-2005, 11:10 PM   #11
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSouthernJedi
Sydney, Sydney's dad, Sydney's mom, Sydney's sister, Vaughn, Vaughn's wife, Dixon, Weiss, Marshall, Kerry, Sloane...the list is rather long, actually
Yeah, I'm thinkin' Lauren's outta the loop
Old 01-16-2005, 11:12 PM   #12
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

I'll never tell

Do y'all have Lost in Merry Ol' England yet? You gotta watch it, man

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-16-2005, 11:32 PM   #13
country flag Goonergal
Splish, Splosh

I wouldn't have a clue if Lost was shown over here
Old 01-16-2005, 11:34 PM   #14
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Find out and watch if it is And if it isn't there yet, find out and watch when it does come on

Oh, and watch Spooks too

"You."
--Derek and Shannon
Old 01-20-2005, 07:43 PM   #15
country flag Murkofan
Cracked out on D/S!

Last night's ep was so good

Anybody else watch?

"You."
--Derek and Shannon