Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-07-2006, 04:19 AM   #76
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule - see first post for schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
what do you mean with "fun enough" ???
KID!!!!!

Seriously Cincy sounds like the tourny I may most likely get to some day. Do the women play there too? My oldest girl is a fan now of women's tennis and if they played there too it would be just toooo perfect!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-07-2006, 08:27 PM   #77
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Sparko - no the women don't play in Cincy. Too bad. Though I have to admit, I like it that way. Miami is a lovely tournament though and they have both the men and the women - and they showcase our beloved clay courters from South America and Spain so they get lots of attention. And you could take the kids to the beach too, and hubby would have something to do while you watch tennis all day! Of course, Cincy has the amusement and water park right there so that would be fun for the entire family too. But again, no women.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 04:27 AM   #78
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info Nicofan! But shoot no women's! It must have been Miami I was thinking of. Both sound like possiblities for me. It would be nice to visiti Miami in the middle of winter!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Old 07-13-2006, 12:13 AM   #79
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

My NICO is going to be at the Pilot Pen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE 's and 's to Nico for going to New Haven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-13-2006, 04:42 AM   #80
country flag Sparko1030

Alright Nico!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Old 07-20-2006, 09:29 PM   #81
country flag NicoFan

Yeay its official - NICO is coming to my beloved US OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy, I am so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its the most wonderful time of the year.....
Old 08-04-2006, 12:32 PM   #82
country flag NicoFan

I'm wondering what Nico is planning to do in September.

I hope he makes it into the second week of the US Open, but then not sure what he's planning between that and Metz.

Normally he had Davis Cup and then Palermo - but no DC and no Palermo this year. Wonder if he's going to sign up for Mumbai.

Since he's unfortunately going back toward #40 in the rankings, he's got to worry about getting into Madrid and Paris so he needs all the points he can get. And I doubt he would take an entire month off - that's a bit crazy since he needs points.

Hopefully we're hear shortly what he's planning.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:55 PM   #83
country flag tennisace

tennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond reputetennisace has a reputation beyond repute

Lynn, if you see this before leaving for Canada, I forgot to write down your cell phone # before I left this morning, so if I don't see you wandering around tomorrow call me on my cell. Em
tennisace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 01:18 PM   #84
country flag NicoFan

The entry lists for Thailand, Mumbai and Palermo just came out.

Nico's not on any of them.

And he wasn't on the entry lists for China or Romania the week before.

So he's not playing at all in September????

Nico Nico Nico...what are you thinking?

His ranking is going down and down and down, and he's going to do nothing for entire month?

I would like to think this means he's going to play some challengers to get his ranking up but I know that won't happen.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:29 PM   #85
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

NicoFan we've to wait, you know that we never know what the chico is thinking and I'm sure that he wouldn't be just at home the rest of september .... and if he'd be thinking about that, Gaby wouldn't let him do it so we've to wait and see what are his plans .... maybe I should call him and ask

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006, 01:35 PM   #86
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
NicoFan we've to wait, you know that we never know what the chico is thinking and I'm sure that he wouldn't be just at home the rest of september .... and if he'd be thinking about that, Gaby wouldn't let him do it so we've to wait and see what are his plans .... maybe I should call him and ask
Well if he's not on any entry list, then he's not playing. If he's not playing, he's partying in Chile.

I have to admit that I'm really annoyed with him right now.

Here I am concerned about his ranking and getting into Madrid and Paris, and obviously he isn't concerned.

Nico plays at his best when he plays a lot. If he's sitting at home in Chile and partying all night for all of September, he won't be ready for the indoor hard/carpet season. If he's not ready to play, then he's going to have more first round losses.

Nico...
Old 08-16-2006, 01:37 PM   #87
country flag NicoFan

What really annoys me is that even with his ranking going down, he would have been seeded at Palermo - only Fer V and Gasquet would have been higher than him.

What a blown chance to pick up some points.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:47 PM   #88
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

I won't say it again 'cause I know how you're about these things and you're probably right or maybe you're wrong, I can't be mad at him right now so I'll wait to see what are his plans .... I really don't think that he'd be sitting at home in Chile so I'll wait to know his reasons and then I'll decide if I'm going to be mad at him or not

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 01:23 AM   #89
country flag NicoFan

FYI.

Nico is confirmed for Metz.
Old 09-01-2006, 01:31 AM   #90
country flag NicoFan

FYI.

Nico is confirmed for Stockholm.