Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-22-2006, 09:09 PM   #61
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule - see first post for schedule

You're right - Nico does need a break - I just wish it wasn't a tournament where I can see him. .

But he didn't have fun in Washington last year - I saw his match. He was really having problems trying to adjust from the clay one week and then just having 1-2 days to practice before playing a match on hardcourt - he was really really frustrated. He looked up at the Chileans I was sitting next to and said - one shot, two shots, and the point is over. This is so much fun. Obviously he was being really sarcastic. I felt bad for him.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-22-2006, 09:35 PM   #62
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

So maybe it´s better Nico taking a break and practise this year before going to Toronto! And i had read you see him there NicoFan.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #63
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyB.
So maybe it´s better Nico taking a break and practise this year before going to Toronto! And i had read you see him there NicoFan.
Sorrrrrrrrrrry....I forgot to reply to your comment before on this.

Kid and I are going! And a couple other people I know too.

I heard Toronto is a very nice tournament. Someone I met at the Miami tournament told me that they built a new stadium, and were re-doing the entire site. Hope its finished when we get there.

Of course as long as we see Nico, and all are other favs like Rafa, Feli, Fer, etc., we'll be happy.

And I've always wanted to visit Toronto - supposed to be quite a lovely city. Of course, I was telling Kid today - I have a habit of not wanting to leave the tournament grounds. I pretty much get there when the gates open in the morning, and leave only after the last ball is hit for the day.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:43 PM   #64
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

That's great !!
I'm sure you'll have a good time there.
You could make us a report of the tournament.
Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 09:47 PM   #65
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alx
That's great !!
I'm sure you'll have a good time there.
You could make us a report of the tournament.
Oh definitely Alx! Reports, pictures, and lots and lots and lots of videos!
Old 06-22-2006, 10:06 PM   #66
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Yes!!!! we're going to be super spys!!!! .... and it's better for him NicoFan, he had a tough time in Washington the last time

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 11:34 PM   #67
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks girls Hope you have tons of fun
Old 06-27-2006, 01:26 PM   #68
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Alonso I'm sure we will!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-28-2006, 10:28 PM   #69
country flag NicoFan

Kid - the entry list for Toronto is out!!! So lovely seeing Nico's name!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:38 PM   #70
country flag kidnicky

I've to go and check it!! .... thanks NicoFan

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-06-2006, 07:56 PM   #71
country flag NicoFan

Nico is confirmed for Cincy!
Old 07-06-2006, 09:13 PM   #72
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Nico is confirmed for Cincy!
Thanks for the info Nicofan

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2006, 09:48 PM   #73
country flag kidnicky

and are you going to Cincy NicoFan???

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 07-06-2006, 10:01 PM   #74
country flag NicoFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
and are you going to Cincy NicoFan???

Not this year - last year was "fun" enough for me.

Seriously, its a great tournament. And the cheapest to go to for hotel, food, tickets. And extremely fan friendly - the most fan friendly tournament that I've been to.
Old 07-06-2006, 10:21 PM   #75
country flag kidnicky

what do you mean with "fun enough" ???

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini