Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-03-2006, 01:38 AM   #46
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule - see first post for schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
FYI.

Nico is confirmed at the Boodles Challenge exhibition the week before Wimbledon.

Nice to see him putting in the effort to play on grass even though he doesn't like the surface.
Nice to see Nico playing more on grass ... Nico has a good serve and might play well in grass if he wanted

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2006, 07:42 PM   #47
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
Nice to see Nico playing more on grass ... Nico has a good serve and might play well in grass if he wanted
I think you're right.

When I watched Nico play Andy, I thought geez if he didn't feel so uncomfortable on grass, he'd be good on it. Y he does have a nice little pop serve.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 08:52 PM   #48
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Why is He going to Bastad?
He should go to Gstaad to defend pts.
I know It's the same but Nico hasn't played well in Bastad
Old 06-03-2006, 08:56 PM   #49
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Why is He going to Bastad?
He should go to Gstaad to defend pts.
I know It's the same but Nico hasn't played well in Bastad
He seems to be going back and forth between these two tournaments.

Bastad was where he met Caroline so who knows maybe he wants to find another blonde lass.
Old 06-05-2006, 05:10 AM   #50
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
He seems to be going back and forth between these two tournaments.

Bastad was where he met Caroline so who knows maybe he wants to find another blonde lass.
Nicofan what are you thinking! Just wait till Kid reads that!

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 05:25 PM   #51
country flag kidnicky
Could it be any harder...

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!! Sparko!! what's wrong with NicoFan?!?!?!!?! Please help me!!! what am I going to do with her?!?!?!?!

I was reading and just knew that Bastad it's in the same week as Gstaad and I was about to post that I'd have prefered Gstaad and then I read NicoFan's post!!!

NicoFan wants to kill me!!! ... she's mean!!

Nico is going to that tournament to get some good points not for blondies!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini
The second thing that gets better with age

kidnicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:40 AM   #52
country flag NicoFan

I'm so sorry Kid - I wasn't thinking. Do you forgive me??????

And I'm not mean!
Old 06-06-2006, 04:52 AM   #53
country flag kidnicky

kidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond reputekidnicky has a reputation beyond repute

Okay NicoFan I forgive you, I'm starting to think that you've an evil twin that appears once in a while to make posts about blondies or things like those

Sparko you've to help me with NicoFan's evil twin!!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-06-2006, 05:57 AM   #54
country flag Sparko1030

Sparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond reputeSparko1030 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidnicky
Okay NicoFan I forgive you, I'm starting to think that you've an evil twin that appears once in a while to make posts about blondies or things like those

Sparko you've to help me with NicoFan's evil twin!!!!
What can I do to help Kid? Truthfully I would like to see him in a happy, healthy relationship too but its sooooo hard while he's touring. I don't know what to do about Nicofan though! I think she likes to live dangerously by posting things like that! Maybe we can get her to take up skydiving and then she'd stop posting about Nico and blondes (although I have to admit I've posted my share on that too )

FERNANDO GONZALEZ

Best Wishes to: Marcos~Janko~Ivan~Marat~Lucho~Rafa~Tommy H
Gaston-best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

"Its hard to argue against cynics-they always sound smarter than optimists because they have so much evidence on their side." Molly Ivins, 1944-2007

Last edited by Sparko1030 : 06-06-2006 at 05:59 AM.
Sparko1030 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:44 PM   #55
country flag kidnicky

I don't know Sparko, but meanwhile you can help me with no posts about that particular situation, I know that you want the best for him but not like NicoFan that instead of giving us good hopes of why did he choose to go to Bastad instead of Gstaad, she posted that about the blondies.

That evil twin from NicoFan is always making a conspiracy against me!! I know!!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-08-2006, 10:05 PM   #56
country flag NicoFan

I missed all these posts!

No conspiracy Kid! And no evil twin...its all me.

But I'll try not to post anymore about him finding a "nice" girl or about the blonde ladies.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:30 AM   #57
country flag NicoFan

Nico is confirmed at Kitz.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:49 AM   #58
country flag kidnicky

Yeay!! I love Kitz!!

AC MILAN

Paolo Maldini

Old 06-21-2006, 11:27 PM   #59
country flag NicoFan

I just looked at the Sopot and Washington entry lists - no Nico. I wanted Nico to come to Washington. He doesn't like us in the US - he never ever comes here.

Can someone else please check and see if I'm reading it wrong?

I hope so cuz I want him to come to Washington.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:59 AM   #60
country flag TommyB.

TommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond reputeTommyB. has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you´re not wrong NicoFan!

It´s possible that Nico need a break when he come back from Europe.
TommyB. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote