Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 11-17-2005, 08:36 PM   #1
country flag NicoFan
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nico's 2009 Schedule And Results- see first post

Okay, here's the 2009 tentative schedule. I've put in all the ATP tournaments, but I doubt he'll be able to get into the European spring Masters Series events (or whatever they call them now). I'll change those to challengers when the time comes. I'm hoping that he skips the European tournaments during the summer and immediately goes on to hardcourts after Roland Garros. I know he won't do this so I don't know why I bother , but my humble opinion, he should skip the grass season and play some hardcourt challengers, then immediately go to the US Open series events so he can be ready for the US Open. It's his best Grand Slam so in these last couple years where he has a chance to still do something, he should give it the best try possible - and playing clay all summer and getting on to hardcourts just before the US Open isn't giving it the best try.

Good luck to Nico in 2009!

2009 (Tentative) Schedule:

January 5 - Week Off
January 12 - Auckland - 1st Round Qualifying
January 19 - Australian Open - confirmed
February 2 - Vina del Mar - confirmed
February 9 - Brasil - confirmed
February 16 - Buenos Aires - confirmed
February 23 - Davis Cup training
March 6 - Davis Cup
March 9 - Indian Wells (tentative)
March 23 - Miami (tentative)
April 6 - Houston/Casablanca (tentative)
April 13 - Monte Carlo (tentative)
April 20 - Barcelona (tentative)
April 27 - Rome (tentative)
May 4 - Estoril/Amersfoort/Munich (tentative)
May 11 - Madrid (tentative)
May 18 - Portschach/Dusseldorf (tentative)
May 25 - Roland Garros (tentative)
June 8 - Halle/London (tentative)
June 15 - s'Hertogenbosch/Eastbourne (tentative)
June 22 - Wimbledon (tentative)
July 6 - Newport/Davis Cup (tentative)
July 13 - Bastad/Stuttgart (tentative)
July 20 - Indianapolis/Hamburg (tentative)
July 27 - Los Angeles/Gstaad/Umag/Warsaw (tentative)
August 3 - Washington DC (tentative)
August 10 - Montreal (tentative)
August 17 - Cincinnati (tentative)
August 24 - New Haven (tentative)
August 31 - US Open (tentative)
September 14 - Davis Cup (tentative)
September 21 - Metz/Bucharest (tentative)
September 28 - Bangkok (tentative)
October 5 - Beijing/Tokyo (tentative)
October 12 - Shanghai (tentative)
October 19 - Stockholm/Moscow (tentative)
October 26 - Lyon/Vienna/St. Petersburg (tentative)
November 2 - Basel/Valencia (tentative)
November 9 - Paris-Bercy (tentative)

Last edited by NicoFan : 01-17-2009 at 02:09 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 11-17-2005, 11:40 PM   #2
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray
 
Fergie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Federerland
Posts: 55,507
Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

I really hope that the next year Nico wins the title in home
__________________
The King Roger Federer



Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 01:29 AM   #3
country flag +alonso
Registered User
 
+alonso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 14,067
+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

January 9 - Auckland (Feña and Nico in finals
January 16 - Oz Open (VAMOS)
January 30 - Vina ( My beloved Chile
February 6 - Davis Cup ( Be Careful Slovakia
February 13 - Buenos Aires (Dale en Argentina Nico
February 20 - Costa do Sauipe ( Nico will lose .. It's like a jinx
February 27 - Acapulco (
March 6 - Indian Wells (Hard.. Well.. let's try
March 20 - Miami (Hmm if he wants to go. well go ahead
April 24 - Valencia/Houston (Valencia??
April 17 - Monte Carlo (
April 24 - Barcelona/Casablanca (Casablanca..I don't know.. Maybe i want him to win more matches
May 1 - Estoril/Munich (MUNICH PLEEEEEEEEASE No Gasquet, and Costa
May 8 - Rome .....I love Roma
May 15 - Hamburg (
May 22 - St. Polten (Go and kick some ass
May 29 - Roland Garros (At least 2nd round
June 12 - Halle/London (
June 19 - 's Hertogenbosch/Nottingham ( Get away from Grass
June 26 - Wimbledon (Why he has to go there every year??
July 10 - Gstaad/Bastad (Gstaad, Bastad sucks for Nico
July 17 - Amersfoort (Of course
July 24 - Kitzbuhel (So sad Kitz doesn't exist anymore.. Damn! Now I think it'll be played in Mamaia, Romania
July 31 - Washington/Sopot (Washington for me
August 7 - Toronto ( Why not?
August 14 - Cincy (
August 21 - New Haven (Hmm I don't know)
August 28 - US OPEN!!!! (Nico has to be there only for Lynn )
Septembre 18 - Davis Cup (Nico is going to do well If Chile gets a SF spot)
September 25 - Palermo (Get away from Filippo )
October 2 - Metz
October 9 - Vienna/Stockholm/Moscow (Vienna??
October 16 - Madrid (VAMOS gana en Madrid
October 23 - Basel/St. Petersburg/Lyon (Basel)
October 30 - Paris (
__________________
GATO GAUDIO | FEÑA GONZÁLEZ
+alonso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 02:41 AM   #4
country flag NicoFan
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

I hope Nico wins the title in Vina too! He would be soooo happy. And he deserves to have something good happen to him after this sh*tty year.

And Alonso - you make me laugh! lol!!!!!!!!!!! But I didn't know that Kitz is gone...that's horrid...its Nico's favorite tournament after Vina.

I don't think that he should go to the UK at all this year. Personally I don't think that he should go to New Zealand and Australia - I would rather that he played challengers on clay, get his confidence back and his ranking up, and then KICK ASS in DC and the Latin American tournaments!!!

And yes...Nico HAS to come to my beloved City and make the US Open QFs just for me!!! Just kidding...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 03:38 PM   #5
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
I hope Nico wins the title in Vina too! He would be soooo happy. And he deserves to have something good happen to him after this sh*tty year.

And Alonso - you make me laugh! lol!!!!!!!!!!! But I didn't know that Kitz is gone...that's horrid...its Nico's favorite tournament after Vina.

I don't think that he should go to the UK at all this year. Personally I don't think that he should go to New Zealand and Australia - I would rather that he played challengers on clay, get his confidence back and his ranking up, and then KICK ASS in DC and the Latin American tournaments!!!

And yes...Nico HAS to come to my beloved City and make the US Open QFs just for me!!! Just kidding...
I don't think Kitz has officially gone yet - although it's very likely. Evidently - they weren't paying their bills on time, so the organisers want to close the tournament down before their contract ends and move it elsewhere. Mamaiia is favourite at the moment because Ion Tiriac is involved with the organisation and has connections there, but nothing is definate yet. Personally - I think a change would be good - I know a lot of players and fans liked Kitz, but I think it was more for the social aspects than the tennis or facilities, and recently a lot of players have prefeerd to go to Umag that week anyway!
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 04:03 PM   #6
country flag NicoFan
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
I don't think Kitz has officially gone yet - although it's very likely. Evidently - they weren't paying their bills on time, so the organisers want to close the tournament down before their contract ends and move it elsewhere. Mamaiia is favourite at the moment because Ion Tiriac is involved with the organisation and has connections there, but nothing is definate yet. Personally - I think a change would be good - I know a lot of players and fans liked Kitz, but I think it was more for the social aspects than the tennis or facilities, and recently a lot of players have prefeerd to go to Umag that week anyway!
Sorry to hear that about their financial problems. And lol...figures Nico liked it if there were a lot of "social" aspects to the tournament...lol!

I would love it if he went to the US tournaments instead. It always takes him so long to get used to hardcourts. It would be great to have 3-4 warmups on hardcourts before Toronto, Cincy, and the US Open.

But Nico hasn't called me for my opinion, so doubt that will happen...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 05:00 PM   #7
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
Sorry to hear that about their financial problems. And lol...figures Nico liked it if there were a lot of "social" aspects to the tournament...lol!

I would love it if he went to the US tournaments instead. It always takes him so long to get used to hardcourts. It would be great to have 3-4 warmups on hardcourts before Toronto, Cincy, and the US Open.

But Nico hasn't called me for my opinion, so doubt that will happen...
There is a pub there called "The Londoner" - everyone goes there - it is so infamous that it even gets a mention on one of the Kitz tourist board sites! Made me laugh to see David Ferrer walking around the Hotel in Madrid wearing an "I've been to the Londoner" T-shirt last month And -yes - Nico loves it there!!!!!

As for the US tourneys - I take your point and it's an interesting idea - but I doubt it will happen, because Nico is likely to accrue more points on clay than on hard courts so I think Gaby will go for that option next year. I was interested to hear that even Coria and Nalbandian - who tried the hard court option instead of clay this year (ie Rotterdam and Marseille instead of Buenos Aries and Acapulco etc) are seemingly returning to the clay for 2006.
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #8
country flag NicoFan
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
There is a pub there called "The Londoner" - everyone goes there - it is so infamous that it even gets a mention on one of the Kitz tourist board sites! Made me laugh to see David Ferrer walking around the Hotel in Madrid wearing an "I've been to the Londoner" T-shirt last month And -yes - Nico loves it there!!!!!

As for the US tourneys - I take your point and it's an interesting idea - but I doubt it will happen, because Nico is likely to accrue more points on clay than on hard courts so I think Gaby will go for that option next year. I was interested to hear that even Coria and Nalbandian - who tried the hard court option instead of clay this year (ie Rotterdam and Marseille instead of Buenos Aries and Acapulco etc) are seemingly returning to the clay for 2006.
If I ever make it there - and it was a wish to go to Kitz this year but that probably won't happen now - I will definitely stop by The Londoner! Sounds fun!

I heard that Guille and David were going to do the LA swing this year. I was soooo pissed at both of them last year for missing BA. Hard enough to get the good players to go to SA without the players that live there skipping the tournaments. Of course, Fernando is going to Europe [see posts below - its rest and US not Europe...my sincere apologies for misinformation ] this year rather than SA...not happy about it.

Yes, Gaby will opt for Europe during the summer. And I've promised to not criticize any of his decisions this year. So keeping my mouth shut...

Last edited by NicoFan : 11-19-2005 at 06:26 PM.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 06:22 PM   #9
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
If I ever make it there - and it was a wish to go to Kitz this year but that probably won't happen now - I will definitely stop by The Londoner! Sounds fun!

I heard that Guille and David were going to do the LA swing this year. I was soooo pissed at both of them last year for missing BA. Hard enough to get the good players to go to SA without the players that live there skipping the tournaments. Of course, Fernando is going to Europe this year rather than SA...not happy about it.

Yes, Gaby will opt for Europe during the summer. And I've promised to not criticize any of his decisions this year. So keeping my mouth shut...
Well - I know this may upset some South American posters here (sorry in advance ) - but if Feña has committed to the European circuit, then I think he has made the right decision- just as I thought it was the right decision for Coria and Nalbandian last year - and - no - that is not because I live in Europe!!! For players like Nico and Gaudio it's obviously right to stay on the clay because that is their best surface and they'll gain more points there........ but at the end of the day - these guys have a very finite career (only a few years - not working til they're 60 like we have to), - so it's important for them to make as much money as possible and build a future for themselves and their families while they can - after all an injury could finish their careers at any time Hard courts are more suited to Feña's game than the clay, and if he wants to get a postion in the Top 10 for 2006 then he should concentrate on the best possible preparation for the US hardcourt touneys in Spring (Miami and Indian Wells) where he could gain lots of points. Sadly sentiment has no place in modern business and tennis is a business these days. Just my opinion anyway and sorry if I offend anyone.
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more

Last edited by *Ljubica* : 11-18-2005 at 06:28 PM.
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 06:39 PM   #10
country flag NicoFan
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
Well - I know this may upset some South American posters here (sorry in advance ) - but if Feña has committed to the European circuit, then I think he has made the right decision- just as I thought it was the right decision for Coria and Nalbandian last year - and - no - that is not because I live in Europe!!! For players like Nico and Gaudio it's obviously right to stay on the clay because that is their best surface and they'll gain more points there........ but at the end of the day - these guys have a very finite career (only a few years - not working til they're 60 like we have to), - so it's important for them to make as much money as possible and build a future for themselves and their families while they can - after all an injury could finish their careers at any time Hard courts are more suited to Feña's game than the clay, and if he wants to get a postion in the Top 10 for 2006 then he should concentrate on the best possible preparation for the US hardcourt touneys in Spring (Miami and Indian Wells) where he could gain lots of points. Sadly sentiment has no place in modern business and tennis is a business these days. Just my opinion anyway and sorry if I offend anyone.
No, definitely not offended. You're right. I'm wrong...lol! But I feel so bad for the SA tournaments - they have so many dedicated fans but its so far, no one goes there. Doesn't seem fair.

I unfortunately let sentiment get in the way. I'm not a business type person. (*EEK* - smilies not working).

That's why I wouldn't make a good coach - if Nico or Fernando played horridly, I'd be mad for about 10 seconds and then hug them and tell them to go have fun so they'd feel better. lol!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 07:16 PM   #11
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor
 
*Ljubica*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 52,208
*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoFan
No, definitely not offended. You're right. I'm wrong...lol! But I feel so bad for the SA tournaments - they have so many dedicated fans but its so far, no one goes there. Doesn't seem fair.

I unfortunately let sentiment get in the way. I'm not a business type person. (*EEK* - smilies not working).

That's why I wouldn't make a good coach - if Nico or Fernando played horridly, I'd be mad for about 10 seconds and then hug them and tell them to go have fun so they'd feel better. lol!
Don't think there's such a thing as "right" and "wrong" in this - it's just a matter of personal opinion and we're all entitled to have our own And I'm sure both Nico and Feña would love you as their coach if you treated them like that
__________________
AJDE SRBIJA


Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2005, 07:23 PM   #12
country flag NicoFan
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
I'm sure both Nico and Feña would love you as their coach if you treated them like that
They would...of course, their ranking would go down to about 100 so maybe they wouldn't love me that much as a coach...lol!
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 02:36 AM   #13
country flag +alonso
Registered User
 
+alonso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 25
Posts: 14,067
+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Well i heard about Kitz lost the licence.. and Sandra told me it's under construction the tennis club in Mamaia
I love kitz.
Yeah , nico should skip england.. and Australia? I'm not that sure.. but you're right Lynn, He should play challengers on clay.. but who knows... let' hope he get some good results
__________________
GATO GAUDIO | FEÑA GONZÁLEZ
+alonso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 04:23 PM   #14
country flag olimpo
Registered User
 
olimpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,152
olimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond reputeolimpo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Fernando in Europe in February??? - where did you get that from? I don't think so although I personally would love to have him over here of course but as far as I know he's going to play Viña, DC and then will take some time off (probably 2 weeks) and then go to the US and probably play Las Vegas.
olimpo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 06:08 PM   #15
country flag NicoFan
Registered User
 
NicoFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Literature Land
Posts: 25,078
NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico's (tentative) 2006 Schedule

Quote:
Originally Posted by olimpo
Fernando in Europe in February??? - where did you get that from? I don't think so although I personally would love to have him over here of course but as far as I know he's going to play Viña, DC and then will take some time off (probably 2 weeks) and then go to the US and probably play Las Vegas.
You're right...sorry...I knew he wasn't doing the LA swing after Vina, but was thinking Europe...had a brain blimp...too much stuff going on with work and school, I can't remember my name most days...lol!...its the US touranmnets that Fer's thinking about. But I do know that he's not doing the LA tournaments and that was my basic point.

I wouldn't mind Nico doing the US tournaments on one hand because I would see him, but on the other hand, I like that he supports the LA swing tournaments so very happy that he's staying in SA.
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios