Grand Prix de Lyon - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-23-2003, 08:00 AM   #61
country flag esther

esther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond reputeesther has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grand Prix de Lyon

There was also fine art in the air in this refined city along the Rhone, as RAFAEL NADAL, ARNAUD CLEMENT, FABRICE SANTORO, GINEPRI and ENQVIST all painted for a cause. Benefitting the children of the Yannick Noah Foundation, all five ATP stars painted their own art canvasses, which were then put on display in the VIP area and auctioned off. That wasn't all that was done for children by the organizers in Lyon. On Wednesday afternoon, former champion IVAN LJUBICIC joined recent Metz doubles champion JULIEN BENNETEAU in making a visit to the Hopital Neuro-Cardio de Lyon, to deliver t-shirts, balls, ATP pins and some smiles to children being treated in the hospital…

how sweet
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2003, 04:13 AM   #62
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm probably way behind. I did not know that Tarik was now coaching Gasquet! I like Gasquet's backhand. He's a young player who's had a lot of expectation heaped on him, but I hope he does well in the future.

Gasquet - Gaudio
Young French teenage sensation Richard Gasquet will try to honour his wild card for his first participation here. Gasquet, ranked 95th in the word and coached by Tarik Benhabiles, will face the tricky Argentinean Gaston Gaudio. Gasquet's talent is unquestionable but his confidence is fragile, a weakness that can force his game to dip alarmingly when he looses confidence in a match.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2003, 04:47 AM   #63
country flag lizabeth..*

lizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond reputelizabeth..* has a reputation beyond repute

Oooooohhhh thank you for that star....

Yes...this match is going to be interesting

*don't choak Richie...don't choak*

GOOD LUCK

Fernando Verdasco | Paul-Henri Mathieu | Richard Gasquet

Jo-Wilfried Tsonga | Marat Safin | Juan Carlos Ferrero | Carlos Moya | David Nalbandian | Mathieu Montcourt | Nicolas Mahut

lizabeth..* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote