Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2005, 05:21 AM   #61
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from!

I used to good rep everyone back except for people I don't like who happened to good rep me... anyway, I barely rep anyone any more.
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2005, 05:47 AM   #62
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by savestheday91
I used to good rep everyone back except for people I don't like who happened to good rep me... anyway, I barely rep anyone any more.
I usually just give reps to the first ten people I see that don't annoy me now.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:39 AM   #63
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarolBeckFan
You've given out two GOOD reps... and one was to ESCUDE?!
What can I say, I admire a puerile pun when I see it, and his was worthy of reppage.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:40 AM   #64
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster
What can I say, I admire a puerile pun when I see it, and his was worthy of reppage.
in that case, ill be waiting for mine, any day now
Old 11-15-2005, 09:42 AM   #65
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

Bring on the wordplay, Jonesy.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 09:44 AM   #66
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

i never really payed attention to this but i guess so far everyone did and if not who cares... i don't.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 11:45 AM   #67
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Since when was the point of giving a good rep to receive one in return? I don't expect them in return
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 12:20 PM   #68
country flag Angle Queen
Mom 2 2 Beauties

Angle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond reputeAngle Queen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloe le Bopper
Since when was the point of giving a good rep to receive one in return? I don't expect them in return
Same here...and because of it, I half expect my name to turn up here. Rarely, I'll use it as a quick hello or as a petite encouragement...but I still tend to use it more for recognition of a worthy post -- insightful or funny and not necessary one I agree with...but one that's been presented well. Have been tempted...but have yet to pass out a 'bad' one. If it's bad enough to warrant one of those, it's bad enough to be reported and that's usually what I do instead.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:26 PM   #69
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly, so I'm sorry if I don't rep back while ppl are expecting it. My apologies here to all those ppl.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:04 PM   #70
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
aww thats a hard one. so many to pick
come on... be a daredevil.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:16 PM   #71
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
each time I get a badrep, I give a good one in return.

as I'm sure you already know.

Old 11-15-2005, 02:18 PM   #72
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Exactly, so I'm sorry if I don't rep back while ppl are expecting it. My apologies here to all those ppl.

you're mean maria.

and put up the old pic of rafa with short hair and the funny look on his face, it's better than that girly one.
Old 11-15-2005, 02:22 PM   #73
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

you're mean maria.

and put up the old pic of rafa with short hair and the funny look on his face, it's better than that girly one.
Erm, I'm sooooooooo sorry dear, I try to rep you back every time then.

You don't like the girly pic? Don't I look pretty enough?
I'll change it soon to the one with his new haircut, would that be OK?
MariaV is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:40 PM   #74
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV
Erm, I'm sooooooooo sorry dear, I try to rep you back every time then.

You don't like the girly pic? Don't I look pretty enough?
I'll change it soon to the one with his new haircut, would that be OK?
hrmmm... nar, this one is better

Old 11-15-2005, 02:50 PM   #75
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine_dream
LOL. I didn't start a thread about you Jim, I mentioned your wacko behavior in one of the chat threads. I didn't say anything in there that I didn't already say in the general member chat threads where everybody can see.

btw, when you do plan to stop trolling me? I have a lot of stalkers but I'm more than happy to take on new ones. The old ones like Dirk have gotten stale and I need new blood.
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Pencil in another badrep for tomorrow

by the way, people asked me to start that game, you said you couldn't, so I did. you have no patent on that game, I don't see the problem.

you are too good for me, I am jealous of you.