Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2005, 01:31 AM   #46
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from!

if you are, I commend you.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2005, 01:33 AM   #47
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
if you are, I commend you.

Help is coming soon, dont you worry, people care about you. your not alone.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:38 AM   #48
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Help is coming soon, dont you worry, people care about you. your not alone.

Thanks.

I wish I could show you how much I appreciate this.

Shall I have you sent you a fruit platter?
Old 11-15-2005, 01:42 AM   #49
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks.

I wish I could show you how much I appreciate this.

Shall I have you sent you a fruit platter?
that would be nice, i like fruit
Old 11-15-2005, 01:55 AM   #50
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
that would be nice, i like fruit
and which MTF showgirl would you like to deliver it to you?

Old 11-15-2005, 02:02 AM   #51
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm Sometimes I good rep people i dont even know who they are. so i'm not waiting for an rep-answer
I good repped PaulieM and She never gave me one back but i still think she's very nice
Old 11-15-2005, 02:09 AM   #52
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by <Lt*Alonso*Cl>
Hmm Sometimes I good rep people i dont even know who they are. so i'm not waiting for an rep-answer
I good repped PaulieM and She never gave me one back but i still think she's very nice
I've goodrepped you, and you've goodrepped me back!

Old 11-15-2005, 02:13 AM   #53
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
aww i'm sorry. i'm very bad with the whole rep thing, i mostly use it to send short messages, either that or i can't remember who i've repped. i rarely give out the 10 reps a day so i'm permanently on the ban when i do want to rep people anyway i'll fix this right now, one rep for alonso coming right up

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:14 AM   #54
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoura
Adam, I had a thread like this but let it die. After I did it, it sounded as if I was pointing fingers and I didn't like it.

I thought of having a thread about people whom you address directly & nicely and they choose to ignore you completely but also thought that wouldn't be nice and the list will be too long. Maybe one shouldn't be that sensitive.
I was going to point that out....mandoura

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 02:16 AM   #55
country flag +alonso

+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute+alonso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieM
aww i'm sorry. i'm very bad with the whole rep thing, i mostly use it to send short messages, either that or i can't remember who i've repped. i rarely give out the 10 reps a day so i'm permanently on the ban when i do want to rep people anyway i'll fix this right now, one rep for alonso coming right up

No problem
Old 11-15-2005, 02:28 AM   #56
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
and which MTF showgirl would you like to deliver it to you?

aww thats a hard one. so many to pick
Old 11-15-2005, 03:48 AM   #57
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

People good rep me and sometimes I good rep them back and sometimes I don't. I don't really see the importance of reps other than, what PaulieM said, to convey short messages.

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 03:55 AM   #58
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a "rep whore". I've been called all variants of "whore" on this board but not in connection with reps.
Old 11-15-2005, 05:53 AM   #59
country flag liptea

liptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond reputeliptea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
WTF ALONSO. I REP YOU LIKE 3498573485379583 TIMES A DAY. ALONSO ES UNA CHICA PERRA MOLESTOSA. CARLOS MOYA ES MAS BELLO QUE ALONSO.

haha.
liptea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 06:10 AM   #60
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

I have a good rep saved for you Adam... once you give me a reason to use it.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote