Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from! - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2005, 12:32 AM   #31
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
those were the good days, i really could get some reps with the sad smiles thanks to the best in business:
I know, I repped you a lot. I have a soft heart and I am an idiot, remember?

For every 3 reps I gave you, you gave me only one back and without a comment .
Most ATP players:

~ Passenger on the Federer Express #111 ~ Resident of Denaon's Den of Misfits ~
~ Member of Mohamed Lahyani Appreciation Society ~

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
mandoura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2005, 12:34 AM   #32
country flag mandoura

mandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond reputemandoura has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Name and Shame the people that you often good rep, and never get one back from!

Quote:
am close 2nd?
Let's say top 10.
Most ATP players:

"Most of the greatest evils that man has inflicted upon man have come through people feeling quite certain about something which, in fact, was false." ~ Bertrand Russell
Old 11-15-2005, 12:35 AM   #33
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoura
I know, I repped you a lot. I have a soft heart and I am an idiot, remember?

For every 3 reps I gave you, you gave me only one back and without a comment .
i just good repped you with a comment
Old 11-15-2005, 12:35 AM   #34
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's say top 10.
I can live with that. Im not that bad of person, if you just understand my sense of humor and that i dont take anything seriously
Old 11-15-2005, 12:43 AM   #35
country flag mandoura

Quote:
I can live with that. Im not that bad of person, if you just understand my sense of humor and that i dont take anything seriously
You're alright Nikola. I just didn't appreciate being called an idiot.

But no hard feelings, really. I am too old to have them.
Most ATP players:

Old 11-15-2005, 12:44 AM   #36
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
You're alright Nikola. I just didn't appreciate being called an idiot.

But no hard feelings, really. I am too old to have them.
Old 11-15-2005, 12:53 AM   #37
country flag mandoura

Quote:
Now I have tears in my eyes. Thanks.
Most ATP players:

Old 11-15-2005, 12:58 AM   #38
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Now I have tears in my eyes. Thanks.

i really know how to work it with these smilies
Old 11-15-2005, 01:11 AM   #39
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yeah, he is also bitching about you in the premium forum, started a whole thead about it.
just as you and your IQ-sake Tangy were doing about me.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:12 AM   #40
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
just as you and your IQ-sake Tangy were doing about me.

me? i never started a thread about you, i might of made comments, like you stealing games, but thats about it
Old 11-15-2005, 01:21 AM   #41
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
me? i never started a thread about you, i might of made comments, like you stealing games, but thats about it

you're too stupid for words sometimes.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:22 AM   #42
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:

you're too stupid for words sometimes.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:25 AM   #43
Banned!

I take it you aren't studying law at college, or anything to do with language for that matter.

Old 11-15-2005, 01:28 AM   #44
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
I take it you aren't studying law at college, or anything to do with language for that matter.

nah, im studying to help :retard:'s like you.
Old 11-15-2005, 01:31 AM   #45
Banned!

Quote:
nah, im studying to help :retard:'s like you.
you're studying social work?