guga is going to return to play as before you put photos if they want - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-22-2003, 01:17 AM   #1
country flag spiiky

spiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond reputespiiky has a reputation beyond repute
Default guga is going to return to play as before you put photos if they want

for my guga, is going to play like before, but it needs much confidence, and it is going it to recover playing but matches per year for, my GUGA is an excellent player and has everything to be able to be a great one of return, but for that!!!!! needs much its confidence mainly it needs to recover its confidence, to be able to enter the field the thought to win yet and "to kill it" to the rival! GUGA MUCH LUCK IN ST.PETERSBURG , I LOVE YOU
puts very..........my mail is flo_70k@hotmail.com......
spiiky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote